Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici

it would help with developing the right relationships that could serve that, but PCC but would better in a competitive work environment IMO. That’s where it will really shine. Its a balance of demonstrating likeability, charisma, competence, potential, while never outshining ‘the master’.

1 Like

So, maybe stack PCC after running this stack of three programs for sometime?

What would you say for ascended Mogul?

2 Likes

Is anyone willing to describe its experience with Transcendental Connection?

Again hard to say because not using it in isolation

However I do feel like I am finding better reasons for loving someone and learning to be there for them, nourish them, etc.

3 Likes

I played HoM for four days in total only (4 loops in total) it in the past but I had some interesting results on it;

• I found HoM makes me quite dominant. It was much easier to manage my relationship and people were more respectful.

• It makes me socially shrewd. I had a lot of enemies at work but while playing HoM I instinctively knew how to undermine their authority in their presence and I could do that indirectly in a humourous/carefree manner(it’s not about doing sth behind someone’s back).

• I could have fun with people joking around but deep inside I was a cold calculating machine observing their reactions and dating to those reactions in order to influence them the way I wanted.

• People were more respectful and way more helpful. Offering me help just like that “for free”.

• I had a clearer vision on what to do next and I could motivate myself and my girlfriend to move towards my goals naturally and effortlessly.

That’s all I remember.

21 Likes

it really is as simple as relationships are guided super effectively with conscious intent and desires.
Dating, work, friendship, family-all started going the way I intended and desired, both in person and from afar.

6 Likes

Yes, this is pretty cool from medici, the way you can influence people!

3 Likes

Interesting, I’ve been running HoM for awhile now (first the standalone, now as a core in a custom) and my personal relationships have DEFINITELY improved but I never associated the two. Nice catch

5 Likes

That’s so cool!!

try it! You were unconsciously guiding it towards your desire, now you can also do it consciously.

2 Likes

Just temporarily benched my Stark and HoM combo today. I think it’s recon and I talked too much on Stark. Now this sounds pretty good. I’d like to add that dominant factor in Stark. More masculine aura.

Right on man

3 Likes

Is House of Medici not a Unisex Title, so how does it contain Masculinity scripting?

1 Like

Saint said it’s the Emperor line and it contains it. I could see that at work when running HoM.

1 Like

Which Q-store modules cure such psychological ailments, perhaps; Wealth Limit Destroyer, and is it derived from Mogul?

1 Like

For that purpose and some more goals, I’ll be running Mogul for a long time. Probably over 2000 hours in total, stacking it with other subs on the way.

2 Likes

Masculinity can manifest itself in women too. It doesn’t turn them into men, but it makes them more masculine. So probably off-putting to the right men.

2 Likes

Thank you for the summary! This is very intriguing!

1 Like

He said it as has Alpha scripting not masculinity scripting. Seductress has alpha scripting as well.
Godlike masculinity could also be run by a woman or someone who identifies as non masculine-it just cultivates masculine, as defined archetypical/energetically traits, in someone. The same way Stark can cultivate unifying feminine traits :slight_smile: from this perspective.

3 Likes

Tell me about it… my girlfriend is running it, her character has taken a complete 180-degree turn. She’s pumping it at work, even gotten a promotion, being pursued by tons of guys – she’s mesmerizing like you would not believe it and many random guys have told her she has an extraordinary and unique energy and that they cannot stop thinking about her.

Plus hundred other things she mentioned to me in only a time span of three weeks or so.

13 Likes