Khan-rich-psitu-rm

Interested to get some feedback on this potential stack.
Objectives: continue working on my side business initiatives, coming from a place of relaxation, social and sexual abundance.

I always loved how I feel on Khan, but I loved it so much that my drive to evolve decreased dramatically. It seems this might change change with a Khan-RICH stack. has anyone tried the Sexual Throne stack recommended by Saint in the RICH thread?

Also, I tested RM for a couple of days and I really enjoy the Emperor energy, without the coldness. It seems it could be a great pair for a Khan driven stack. Thoughts?

4 Likes

RM and Khan that would be an interesting combo. Anyone using both ?

Nope, but I’m using khan with a bunch of other stuff

it always fits nicely

I think khan and RM would work very well too :wink:
esp cuz khan covers the sexual stuff
you could add a money sub there, which now RICH covers

Ok then, I’ll start today Khan-RM.

1 Like

Well said, it really does have great Emperor energy in it. HOM does too but not like this, I find the confidence, action, and assertiveness on this even stronger than on Emperor.

I think this would pair very nicely with Khan. Let us know how it goes!?

2 Likes

sorry for the noob question but what is a Stack?

is it like a playlist? Playing the subs one after the other?

thank you

1 Like

That’s exactly right.

thanks for the reply man!

im new to subs, I’m looking for Drive to make more money, Social, financial and sexual abundance… what subs should I stack?

thanks!

also what is bundling then?

Probably the same thing.

Based on what you wrote, I suggest you read up a bit on review for Stark or Khan, that cover money, social, financial and sexual abundance. Khan if you’re leaning more on the sexual side and Stark more on the money, creative side. Both cover social great.

You should start with one of them, alone for a couple of months before considering stacking.

bundling is when people put 100 subs together (or some number) using some software themselves
it is not a good idea

stacking is what the producers here recommend and go by, bundling not so much

2 Likes

thanks man

1 Like

you’re welcome!

Enjoy!

I might suggest Stark and Primal Seduction in that case.
OR
Khan and Primal Seduction

Others here will tell you to run Dragon Reborn in its entirety too. I have yet to run it myself so can’t 100% recommend yet, but others’ results seem great for removing mental junk.

1 Like