AzrielLight EmperorQ

That looks a lot like my first custom @Azriel.

yup, we share Emperor and Sex Mastery Cores, Joi De Vivre, Sultan, Joi De VIvre, and Gorgeous manifestor I believe. This is the one I was asking you about adding Sex Mastery.

just realized the last 4 days I’ve been sleeping polyphasic-ally
in multiple 1-4 hour shifts. I’ve never done this before. It may
be a benefit or reconciliation of Emperor Terminus.
Jury is still out
Its slightly disorienting, But I am getting more done.

Same with me in Emperor bro. I become a ‘cut people off’ machine.

Its exactly as you said. “I didn’t feel a need to start a conversation whatsoever.”

For this reason, I stopped using Emperor. For now anyway. You wanna use Emperor when… like… you wanna pack your bag and go on a journey of great value all by yourself. And you want 0 distractions.

@Azriel Speaking of which, how has your experience with Emperor (lonewolf sub) + Medici (social sub) gone so far? How do they compliment each other?

2 Likes

Aint heard that song in years …kudos

1 Like

Even though I love time alone I’ve tended towards being incredible socially fluent and getting caught up in social and dating dynamics more than my work/purpose/career life. So Emperor has made it very easy to simply not do this, and only be social when I choose.

I am indeed on a journey of great value by myself now.

They stack incredibly well, Medici turns social encounters I have into extensions of whatever my life goals are. It really turns them into opportunities to foster relationships of value, and even business, as I start to see the angle to benefit financially from everything even if I’m not thinking of money at the time. I also get calls out of the blue for deals and entrepreneurial collaboration since running Medici, from people from my past.

So all in all Medici does not make me a social butterfly but it does make me someone who purpose and business more and more effortlessly intertwines with all interactions rather than needing to be solo, or super blunt-direct-to the point with people.

Here are some differences I highlighted in another thread-I experience the benefits of both these effects.
There massively different,
there both dense in the the sense that they have multiple sub goals to achieve end goal,
HOM being technically denser than Emperor. Here are the biggest difference I’ve noticed

1. HOM has status like crazy, but not ‘Alpha’ if that makes sense/ Emperor has don’t F with me status/ HOM has I have to know that person status.
  2. HOM has Super-like ability with increased respect socially/ Emperor has massive respect socially with some increase in like-ability
  3. Emperor is freedom driven, -what would create Freedom in every way and on all levels in my life now? Even if I have to say no or walk out on things. HOM has shrewdness and environmental mastery drive.
  4. Emperor is much more sexual/ romantic overtly/ HOM drives how relationships go
  5. Emperor is insane discipline, executive function, will power/ HOM is acting with highest leverage and ease.
  6. Emperor is intelligence and aptitude at learning and new endeavors to achieve targeted goals, big picture thinking for my life/ HOM is intelligence and aptitude and predication, one step a head, anything with numbers, big picture cohesive thinking for systems and less my life personally.
9 Likes

I seem to be able to ‘hear’ / ‘feel’ downloading/ processing in my head/brain
with Terminus and sometimes Ultima.

Its distinctively different than Tinnitus and feels almost like humming or ‘electric waves’

The volume sound makes no difference with this.

@SaintSovereign

I’m I crazy…is this a thing…or perhaps just a form of reconciliation?

Upon further investigation -this does seem to be a form of reconciliation.
It happens most prominently when I run BLU and has similar effects but a more minor version in other Ultimas if I’ve run BLU within a few days of them. Same for terminus and ultimas.

3 Likes

@Azriel That is awesome.

1 Like

So last Sunday I did 2x Terminus loops
took Monday off completely
Tuesday-Saturday 1 x loop of Terminus 3-6 loops of Q stack (Survival Instinct 1x, HOM, 1-2x Azriel Q 1-2x)

It was an amazing week, and externally experiences and results have reflected
that but yesterday, around Thursday something shifted.

Could be process buffering, could be reconciliation, or simply a subtler effect.
I’m questioning adding Sex Mastery to the Emperor core, as I’m no longer getting that super clear insane drive. (This is certainly reconciliation. the questioning, I may have indeed blunted the effects of the Emperor Core by adding another core that’s so fast acting. ). There is something ‘foggier’ for me.

Some very old doubts, insecurities, and apathy are surfacing, I still find myself in action mode, with work, networking, dating, but towards the end of the week doubting and insecurities on the inside, but coming across incredibly confident and together on the outside. Weird experience that I am totally comfortable with but do not like.

I have to keep taking actions as big as the sub, to not start experiencing reconciliation.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I suspect this is an effect of the Terminus Build. SMX should not be the problem.

If the expense is not an issue, make a Q Custom with the same Modules.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

These ‘negative’ effects started happening after 1 week on Terminus, the first week was fire out the gate. Profound shifts I attribute to the modules and Emperor in Terminus build. I may be just burn out.

So not sure I’m ready to go back to Q yet. but its worth getting the same modules in Q for solo test purposes and/ run for a month before terminus and/or to run on non terminus days

Thanks Simon :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This is great, appreciate the reminder.

Subs accelerate the amplitude of my waves and reduce the cycle.
Just realized the term for that, I believe, is higher frequency :wink:

Erring on over Stacking seems to increases the peaks and troughs while raising the baseline the wave is set on
Single use or small stacking seems to do the same but the troughs stay level

1 Like

There may be other factors too. Yesterday, I ran Mind’s Eye Terminus2 during morning meditation as I’ve done for months. Ran nothing for most of the day, and then from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm, I ran 3 loops of Alchemist Q. Not that unusual, either. At 8:40 PM, I decided to play one final loop of my PATHS Terminus custom. At around 9:05 pm, I noticed that I was more confrontational, angry, and combative than I’d normally be. After I noticed my mind states and behavior, I pressed ‘stop’ on PATHS Terminus.

There have been other days when I’ve listened to a similar combination without having this effect.

My ‘Subliminal week’ goes from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is the rest day. So by Saturday if any ‘fatigue’ is accumulating, it might be at its peak. Also, this week, I introduced a new Terminus2 custom. Only played one loop on Sunday, and another on Wednesday. But I feel pretty sure that it contributed to the overall ‘load’ of this week.

Nevertheless, I think there may be other extra-subliminal factors. Times of year. Seasons. Other things that I’m not so clear about.

Either way, I guess it’s a good idea to take process-factors into account when setting up your loops. And to not necessarily just do the same thing every day regardless of what’s happening.

2 Likes

we just posted at the exact same time lol

1 Like

Yes, I think this is definitely the case, I just never experienced reconciliation as a ‘lack of effect’ it had me concerned. And it just felt like by the end of the week the Emperor ‘umph’ was missing, as well as the sanguine, indomitable, aspect of it.

I can only imagine-
that’s the one with Asclepius I believe, notice anything from that?

Yes, this will have to be accounted for. Terminus, especially while stacking, is a new game for me, I’ll have to learn. it definitely creeps in more than Q

1 Like

Ah, I see.

Yes. Noticed the ‘trailer effect’. Might even be more than that. Feel more energy in my hands and body. That’s interesting.

Yes, these are things to figure out.

1 Like

The lack of pronunciation on Emperor in your Custom is certainly due to the denseness. Sex Mastery on itself is more grandiose then Ascended Mogul, sitting at 65+ pages, Emperor itself is already major and then also of those modules add up to another full Core.

In the beginning of using your subliminal you experience a ‘bloom’ of results, much like a trailer of what this Custom is able to convert you into. Then after a week or so, you start to reconcile every single Module or Core, after which you integrate them one by one. With a Custom this size you’re looking at long-term exposure to fully integrate (don’t want to set any dates here as it is highly variable).

So expect some turbulence, this is most likely not going to be an easy ride, nonetheless it’ll be life altering.

Your life will have to come into complete and utter alignment of each module in order to dodge any reconciliation and from there you can take it to another level, which becomes to full-movie.

5 Likes

Well said and contextualized. thank you @Hermit

1 Like

You’re most welcome, @Azriel.

1 Like