This is the best stack ever!

Quantum Limitless ( currently at stage 2 )
Emperor Q.
Renaissance Man

This stack feels so amazing.

However, I am just worried whether Quantum Limitless is being an over kill.
Or maybe this worry is just Recon.

Any feedback is appreciated.

5 Likes

Well… best for what? :smiley:
For me Emperor was suppresing any sexual desire, and QL would just increase that.

1 Like

I would like to see someone doing this stack plus HoM. :slight_smile:

I think QL is not an overkill since it’s aimed at different goals.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

What do you like about how it make you feel/act

I feel like this stack resonantes with me…someone revolutionary someone reserved…someone free when necessarry.

On This stack, i don’t feel like using ultimas regularly as boosters or etc.

This hasn’t happened on any other stack.

1 Like

Thanks!

Coming Soon In 2022…

2 Likes

I’ll be stacking RM with the Alchemist and HoM. I don’t need Emperor which I consider to be a “hard reset”. Anyway, the three programs are the Emperor line. Yeah, even RM although they removed the empire building component. I consider the three programs as foundations building whilst Khan or EoG are to be used when you and your life is at a “higher level” already. Of course, you could still benefit from them but I feel it would be rather inner work than taking action and getting profound outer manifestations.

3 Likes

I think these are really useful and strong points.

And I think I’m a living example of them.

I’m now working my way through Ascended Mogul and then probably through Emperor and Emperor: House of Medici. I am amazed imagining what Ecstasy of Gold will do once I reach that point. (But I’m still playing it in the background the whole time.)

2 Likes

@mecharc - There’s something about finding the right fit for you. Mine was Emperor + PCC + The Commander a while back. And more recently RM + Love Bomb

3 Likes

I experienced that when running the competitor subs that promised a lot of outer manifestations but I got only a small fracture of them whilst I experienced a lot of inner changes. The reason was: one cannot fish out a pearl when fishing by a puddle. Now then my life circumstances were like being by a puddle not by an ocean… and still I could describe my current situation as fishing by a pond only. Of course, we can take into account the fluke factor but for some of “more advanced” manifestation we have to have a certain baseline. Try to imagine an old unattractive guy running Libertine. He still could get some results but ending up in bed with a “10” would be like a miracle. Of course, I mean a real attraction not hiring or whatever.
Still one can get some fish fishing by a pond too but getting a pearl would be a bit miraculous.

We should look at Saint. He ran some general foundations building programs first and then he moved to something more specific and more advanced.

2 Likes

Ha!

There’s a good joke in there that I’m too tired to find.

Maybe a visual gag of someone playing a pirated version of Libertine and then going out to pay for sex like “it worked!”

2 Likes

Yet, the very same guy could benefit from Khan a lot since he’s the director of a bank who has had some respect related problems at work. Or he is the owner of a small company and running EoG could bring it to the next level.

2 Likes

My stack is the best :wink: for me

I finally got over my recon

you should get over yours too
QL is great man
although, I’ve noticed EQ covers so much that you may not even need QL for most things but yea QL is a beast of a sub, so great stack, hope you enjoy it xd

1 Like

You bett!!

What stack are you running bro… I can recall our khan struggles in our earlier days of subclub… Look how far we have come since then

1 Like

RM + Love Bomb + Paragon
This one works like a charm for me

Haha yes. Those were the days. Things were rough and we felt like kids in a candy store. We still do but experience and the subs has left some mark on us

1 Like