Business mindset and HoM

My subliminal use is now days more offdays than running it. Sometimes I listen a couple of days and then not for a couple of weeks. I practice self awareness to notice changes and then accepting them as new, it has become a very subtle journey for me.

With listening to HoM, i feel there is scripting in it that nudges me into also involving my conscious mind to enforce a mindset. I sometimes think, I need to learn to ask myself more:

• how can I get money out of this situation
  • what does this person need most
  • how can I provide value

Sometimes I also start to feel I like people, and it makes me want to go talk to everybody, with the intent, how can I be of value to this person (win/win) and when talking I get to see how this person can grant me access to other large networks.

But I have also come to realize the value of journaling…well in my case I write down the response I get, i.e. where I habitually ask myself, how can I get money out of this situation. In response I get more ideas to trade/make deals. I love this!

I have also become aware that I have let people get away with shit and I feel it in my gut. I knew it was happening but I was to coy todo anything. At the same time I don’t want to bulldoze them - the next time it occurs I will definitely make it known that it is not okay but at the same time not burn my bridges(oldways). I call it being assertive while still remaining connected.

Relationship wise things are going well. Verry happy. I hope this part gets more love and refinement in update or future subs.

5 Likes