I wanted to use the Alchemist to experience those spiritual states, that reality that the sages and teachers talked about. I wanted to heal my shadow, gain control over the egocentric mind in this phenomenal plane - all in all, I sought peace of mind. I had asked many older men from all directions of life, its castes and its paths, they all agreed that peace of mind is one of the most valuable things. No matter how much materials you’ve accumulated, how many panties you’ve adorned your stash with, how many books you’ve read and degrees you’ve decorated your wall’s with; All the accolade, they never bring true peace, tranquility, or satisfaction, and that is the nature of that plagued mind - The Alchemist did not fail to bring this precious gift to fruition. When I am not experiencing it, I am able to return to my senses and enter that state again. As if there’s an intuitive reminder that taps on your shoulder and tells you that you are not this “it”, this narrative, story line, or character that’s running amuck in your head, or you’re pretending to be, quickly bringing back your awareness to the truth of the matter.
Whatever form of spiritual practice you are following, whether it is ceremonial magick, Wicca, left hand/right hand, devotional prayers, Taoist yoga, Buddhist yoga, Judaic, Christian, Sufi traditional practices, and whatever did not make the list, will start to making more sense, you’ll live it, realize it, and amplify it, and the amount of teacher and knowledge that’s popped up my way wass insane.
It helped with shedding off the confusion that I was in, in terms of the many available beliefs about the nature of the world and the correct path that one must take for reaching the higher truths and liberation.
Of course I got many other benefits such as:
- Accelerated energy levels,
- An indomitable sense of well being and that everything will be and is going to be better than I may be believing at any moment,
- Annihilation of the negative thoughts, behaviors and beliefs
- Compassion and love, I am unable to feel hate as I used to, and its taking quite an effort to do so, even then, its more of a temporarily kind of thing
- Effortless observations of the trains of thought and a strong will to not buy a ticket for a ride
- Deeper understanding of reality.
- Better control over emotions, especially anger in its extreme colors
- Fantastic awareness of the world and the illusions that I had clanged on to
- A sense of sadness over other souls strictly abiding in bondage (no the fun kind)
- Elimination of all that was ailing my advancement, on all levels
- Dissociation with the false self and realization of the absolute light within
That’s what’s coming up at this moment. This is not the full experience as it would take me hours to write everything up from the past ~6 months, and it would turn into one of them spiritual lectures lol.
P.S: I had The Alchemist in a custom that included DR4+Alch4+Mind’s eye in terminus, however, I was able to discern the effects from either to a degree; and shall be creating a new custom with Alch only once Q+ is out.
Please do follow the traditionally laid path of climbing from St1 if you do choose to take the Alchemist on. I have seen a great improvement in my friends and loved ones from stage 1 (their energy’s insanely positive, overwhelmingly beautiful and pure - a childlike purity)
I hope this helps out a bit