Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

you mean 1 day on 1 day off?

is that the offical reccomnditon now?

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking:

im thinking of applying this :thinking: maybe not

i will see what suits me better :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

but it looks like a good routine to do 1 day on 1 day off, less is more sometimes

Yes, that’s right. When I was listening to my subs 5 days on an 2 days off I got tired mentally, a slight recon and my results were much less pronounced. I wonder how that protocol would work on Solace.

4 Likes

gonna try it real soon : D

It’s worth it although I’m considering doing 1 on : 2 off but I want to give that protocol more time to prove itself.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero What has been your experience with Alchemist?

Just great! Especially Stage 4 although I’ve been running it for 3 weeks only and there are almost 3 months ahead. It’s made me way calmer and in control of my emotional side. When I feel a rush of anger I can easily manage it. I’ve become detached from people’s negativity and understood that most of them are victims of their conditioning an cannot help the way they are… I kinda pity them from time to time. I’ve got more mature and more align with myself and my philosophy/spirituality of life too. My energy level has gone through the roof.

7 Likes

Wow that’s four loops a day though and only slight recon?

That is awesome!

Currently I am doing only one TITLE every other day, but I DO feel like I could add more to the punch.

3 Likes

Definitely can be done. If it was too much you can just add one more day for processing and see how it goes, if still too much, one more day for processing. I suppose that’s a general rule.

1 Like

just had to share this :star_struck:

Yesterday was the first time I have ran 2 loops of qv2. In the beginning, I was doubting myself even when my gut told me do so… so I counseled with my own subconscious, after I got the okay sign I decided to run a second loop.

Second loop was amazing I was bussing with bliss the whole time :sunglasses:

love my subconscious

today I was just on fire at my job, with the family, friends, insights into myself(need to learn to celebrate my own sucess, not just that of others)

6 Likes

After a week of washout I changed the listening pattern to listening to my stack every three nights (before it was every other night) and what I’m experiencing is a slight recon (it’s the second off day) which when broken by shifting my thinking patterns or taking action looks like growing. It seems my mind has more time/room to actually integrate the script whilst previously it was continuously bombarded with more exposure and staying mostly in the installation stage. During the washout I was hit with recon on Day 4 and it lasted till Day 6 and only on the last day there was recon no more.

4 Likes

How did the aftermath to the 2nd loop go?

1 Like

With taking longer breaks the results are more visible and pronounced but so is recon when being experienced.

2 Likes

I cannot stress enough what others and RVconsultant a balance of action and rest are more important then anything.

I recently had a chat with one of the veteran members called @pacman . He was not getting the results he desired with khan. He was experiencing bursts of anger since he dropped his loops to once a week he is seeing amazing progress with khan. He life has gone from anger, despair to happiness and content.

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero i agree the problem is people try to get smart…

Follow the SC guidelines every other day listening if you still have issues
QV2 run one loop once or twice a week

2 Likes

What do you think about this pattern?

A
Rest
B
Rest
A
Rest
B

@Deadpool are you asking whether 3 days of rest followed by 1 day of listening will work for you. I personally do not see a problem with that. Before we go down that path have you already followed the SC protocol ?

Yes, I am already doing it. I am listening to my A stack, then one day rest, then B stack, rest and so on.

1 Like

Ok thats good what I would suggest now is stick to the SC guidelines for the next 2 weeks keep me updated. If things are still not working for you we can have a chat about it and see how we make things progress quicker.

I am not complaining about results, my gains from my physical shifting and fitness custom are quite visible, but from Emperor, I do not see much, but it is just too short to tell and besides that Emperor’s script is dense so it will take some time. I was just curios about pattern A, B.

1 Like