Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

but your english is very good

im not native also but my english is fine :smiley:

damn you have every title you on another level son

let them take their time

you have infnity power till the last day you breathe

dont buy anymore titles you have the universe son

1 Like

It may be also related to the level of your development when running V3 and later on the current version. Certainly those levels differed and maybe even a lot.

2 Likes

A. Expose yourself to healing influences, modalities, practices

B. Process your feelings and experiences

and

A+B Process your feelings and experiences while exposing yourself to healing influences, modalities and practices

(That’s my vote)

5 Likes

Going to disagree with you here, pahtnah

Healing is intense.

I can only speak from a month of EoG St1 experience, but healing seems to demand attention and careful analysis.

The more I ignored the fears, hesitations, and doubts that came up, the more I experienced recon.

But as soon as I faced those limited, negative thoughts/beliefs the sooner I experienced relief.

1 Like

Are you taking enough time away from subliminals? Radical things seem to happen with Qv2 when people give it more space and quiet to work.

2 Likes

This is massive insight everyone should use (and I actually put into action without realizing).

3 Likes

Perhaps! I cannot explain it.

Yes. I give 3 days in between each sub. Actually on Quantum Limitless ST1 and House of Medici. My priority is to strategise my legal battles at the moment.

2 Likes

at least im respectful : )

i may not speak english very well or my spelling might be bad. but i speak respect. the human language

i think you should consider learning it.

9 Likes

Thats why I included a smily for the humour impaired.

sometimes you can smell the bad stinky smell off someone even if they put a perfume on

same thing goes here.

2 Likes

Nevermind, I will continue to follow your journey here with interest.

I was concerned about you. Are you out of the low?

1 Like

Secretly my favorite lol

Especially important if your running Emperor!!

the low is out of me I’d say, I still some navigating multiple challenges and have some tough choices to move things forward but overall in a much better space the last few weeks.
appreciate your checking.

1 Like

Thanks for the friendly reminder!

1 Like

I don’t know. Everyone has some previous version that was amazing. I don’t get it!

1 Like

Four days ago I switched to the protocol being tested by Saint and Fire right now that is listening to my stack (one loop per each sub=4 loops) every other day and I’m experiencing only a slight overload and no recon whatsoever. On top of that, the results seem to have improved. Good.

4 Likes

Same here. Started it last Sunday. Working well.

4 Likes