Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

I practice Kriya yoga which is an excellent foundation for practising Raja yoga but I’ve just learnt that it’s also a foundation to Karma yoga:

Watch it all, please.

4 Likes

03-03-21 @ 7:25 PM;
Me, I’ve been a hardcore Irish Yoga practitioner for many years now…:rofl:

11 Likes

Since the sales page of the Alchemist mentions Kriya Yoga, here you can find a lot of useful information about it (most of it for free):
https://kriyayogaonline.com/

1 Like

I can’t seem to find the rvX manual.

3 Likes

Just great! Especially Stage 4 although I’ve been running it for 3 weeks only and there are over 5 months ahead. It’s made me way calmer and in control of my emotional side. When I feel a rush of anger I can easily manage it. I’ve become detached from people’s negativity and understood that most of them are victims of their conditioning an cannot help the way they are… I kinda pity them from time to time. I’ve got more mature and more align with myself and my philosophy/spirituality of life too. My energy level has gone through the roof.

Posted in the other thread.

5 Likes

I know it’s been a while since release, but does this still apply? I’d love to upgrade in the future however I’m mainly focused on the first couple stages possibly for now.

Edit: Possibly want to buy the base line version and upgrade for RV and Astral for sure.

1 Like

I wish my body was in such a good shape yours is. :heart_eyes:
I’m sure it would make me even more spiritual than running Alchemist and practicing yoga. :rofl:

2 Likes

WANTED really helped man, I’ve managed to get lean and now I’m setting conscious intent to build muscle up whilst getting lean.

I really need to get into Yoga, especially for the stretch. I’ve been planning on it recently.

5 Likes

Please submit a customer support ticket.

lol. Brandon is turning all the straight guys. These subs are too good! jkjk

2 Likes

So I’ve just had the weirdest experience and I feel like I can put it down to Alchemist as I’m deciding between Alchemist and Sage to use as my third main.

I listened to Stage 1 earlier and I felt pretty great on it. I fell asleep like an hour and a bit ago listening to my Stark/RM/PCC custom and I had a dream that felt like a complete paralysis.

My body was stuck. I was awake in my dream and knowing where I was but my body wouldn’t get up. I kept trying to get up and I literally panicked and struggled to get up but it wouldn’t. It also felt like I was trying to explore, like an out of body experience (bare in mind my Alchemist is the base version so I don’t have APX which I do want) but I was so confused on what was happening.

I was fast asleep but at the same time I was still awake and I don’t get what was happening. It was a stressful experience and I don’t understand what was happening. Felt a bit like it was awakening.

I then saw the number 505 and here is the angel number for it:

It really made me feel like what the last couple lines say, that we are a spiritual being rather than just purely a physical one.

3 Likes

Indeed, quite troubling when it happens the first time.

Then, when you want to start Lucid Dreaming, you’re pretty much waiting to become conscious while in a dream.

:grin:

There is an even crazier type of possible experience…

Sleep Paralysis
aka
Mind Awake, Body Asleep

You are awake, your eyes are open, but you can’t move a muscle. :scream:

Potentially how the vampire mythology started. :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the world of Alchemists.

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Completely forgot about this, definitely something I had an interest in.

This is what I thought it was to be honest. It was scary for me because I definitely wasn’t expecting it at all.

This actually makes me excited.

3 Likes

Hey all - quick question:

If I order a custom from the Q store that only contains a single core (in my case stage 2 of the Alchemist) in order to get name-embedding, will the custom sub I receive contain the exact same content/script as the same stage in the Alchemist purchased from main store?

1 Like

The Alchemist ST2 Core module is the core scripting taken from Alchemist ST2 of the main store title. So yes, they are pretty much the same.

2 Likes

Would be good if you can create a ticket and share the response with us.

The customization option forces us to select at least 10 modules. So if someone wants to name embed, say, the almighty Emperor, she can’t do it without including a minimum of 9 other modules from the Q store. It’s not clear to anyone, I believe, as to why it has been set up this way. Could just be to turn this innovation breakthrough into a viable business model, or for a technical reason, or a combination of both. Only SubClub can clarify.

What we know, based on what we’ve been told, is that the only thing missing in a Q Core is the structural scripting which is added later anyway as part of the customization process. Which means that a custom with 1 Core and 9 to 19 other modules is going to be denser than the standalone version, but still smoother due to the name embedding.

In my opinion though this is even better than having the almighty Emperor because you can literally customise it to work for your situation and whatever else you might need.

You could add a bunch of manifestation modules and have things work better for you. That in my opinion is fucking magical and makes it way better than having the stand alone product.

That’s interesting because alchemist also influences your spiritual state, doesn’t it?

So over prolonged time it works even better?

What I have noticed from just one loop of Stage1 is an absolute primal sexual nature coming back.

That confused it at first, until I realized this fully aligns with my astrological nature.

Just didn’t expect this to come from alchemist.

Edit: why was the initial box cover removed? Looks really cool with that sacred geometry on it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I didn’t take much action relevant to the script and I’ve noticed the inner growth only like immunity to people’s negativity (not 100% yet but very close) and almost total control over my feelings (although RM must have contributed to that a lot too).

That’s interesting. For me it was accumulating all the negative energies and then brushing them away.

It’s still there I’ve just embarked on “another” journey. Now it’s not about mastering Mental Alchemy anymore but about moving to the brightest future possible.

1 Like