Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Hi…
how can I access to private alchemist forum??

I have been using Khan 1st for a week now. I feel much confident.
Last night I saw a footsteps moving towards me and i got scared as I never had such a dream before. Now i guess its just sending the subconscious to walk into the path.

Also using Alchemist ST1 and its making me very very sleepy.?”””

Is this a reconciliation happening???

1 Like

Send a DM to Saint with your Alchemist order number and you should get access.

Ok i got that.

Thanks

@SaintSovereign, are there plans to upgrade Alchemist?

I’m sure it’ll be upgraded eventually.

1 Like

For those who’re interested in Remote Viewing, here you go

4 Likes

Does one need to practice meditation or some spiritual arts to reap benefits from Alchemist?

1 Like

Short Answer: Yes

Less Short Answer: But living life itself can be a form of meditation or a spiritual art. So you may not need to do whatever stereotype comes to your mind when people say ‘meditation’ or ‘spiritual’.

Increasingly, the way of describing Alchemist that makes the most sense to me, subjectively, is that this program is about Soul. Bringing the various aspects of your life into alignment and integration with what can be called Soul. Or if one doesn’t like the term Soul we could substitute the term ‘Deep Ontological Orientation’. Either way.

Alchemist seems to 1) establish and invigorate a connection with that deep aspect of Being; and having established that connection, then 2) brings the other aspects of one’s life into harmony and alignment with it.

People who are involved in that kind of process often naturally end up doing various activities that can be classified as ‘meditation’. Not because they ‘have’ to in some kind of artificial or prescribed sense. It’s just the natural consequence of being involved in a deep growth process.

Saying that you ‘need’ to do meditation is putting the cart before the horse. Instead, just integrate your life and seek wisdom, and at some point you’ll notice that you have already been meditating.

Does one need to bend one’s knees to climb up a flight of stairs? Technically, no. But if you try to climb the stairs, you’ll probably end up bending your knees, simply because it works more efficiently. You won’t really kneed (sorry) to think about it.

8 Likes

I would love to use Alchemist for the aspects you mentioned but also for practising the BSM self-healing method. It would be great if Alchemist helped me on the path of becoming a healer. That has been always one of my dreams…

2 Likes

Sounds like that might be part of your Soul practice. And the healing method will also serve as a form of meditation/yogic practice.

1 Like

It helped me a great deal to advance in that path, both in my personal healing and in my practice.
Helped me to learn an understand things in a more profound way.
It manifested people in my life who helped me advance, but most importantly it connected lot of dots for me.

2 Likes

Is there any log about your path on Alchemist? I would be interested in learning more about your personal healing and your practice if you could describe it briskly, please.

I can do that of course, but please be patient I have my mind in other things right now, that are time/energy consuming.

Yes, of course. Thank you. Anytime you feel you can spend a bit of your time on writing it down, please do. I would be most obliged. Thank you once again,

I’ve been somewhat skeptical on this one for a while but decided to take the plunge today as part of getting back to my roots, given the strength of the calling my custom and Stark have been giving me on deepening my own personal practice. I’m planning on running it in tandem with some of the limitless series and MET2. It can’t exactly send me backwards and hopefully it will provide the boost I need to find the hidden threads I’ve been missing to take me to the next level.

Since i cant see any experiences of alchemist users, ill just ask here.
would alchemist be easier to run than say emperor or AM reconciliation wise?
Im assuming its reconciliation that causes my trouble sleeping after running a sub.
does it have any health/sleep or hormone balancing stuff like quantum limitless?

1 Like

Remember that the subliminal presents your mind with some possibilities and imagery of thriving. Your mind then responds by adjusting its activity in order to match or express those possibilities and that imagery.

That’s kind of the central mechanism of these subliminals.

So, there are different factors that can influence how we respond to the subliminal. For example,

a) the possibility, the image, the ideal that is embodied in the script
b) how that possibility/image is interpreted by your mind
c) the current state of your mind at the time that you’re listening to the subliminal

a is relatively stable. Once you have brought a program, the content does not change.
b can change over time. The way you understand success at 15, 25, and 35 years of age will be very different. Another example, the way you understand ‘wealthy’ will change as you actually begin to accumulate resources. At first, wealth may seem to be about bank balance and accumulated objects. Then wealth may become about time, autonomy, and freedom of movement. Later, wealth may seem to be about the numbers of people who you have the power to impact beneficially. and so on.

that relates to c. Where your mind currently is relative to how it understands and perceives the ideals of the script.

This last bit may have the biggest impact on Reconciliation. Depending on how much needs to be changed in order to meet that ideal or possibility, the person will experience more or less reconciliation. Reconciliation is basically the Subliminal-related version of the physiological concept of stress: “internal or external environmental pressure to change and adapt”.

Basically, if your mind is exposed to a script and if the ideal it perceives from that script is very close to how it perceives its current status? There won’t be much reconciliation. Doesn’t matter if it’s Emperor, Ascension, Alchemist, or what have you. The state of your mind relative to the program’s ideal is the main influence on reconciliation.

The descriptions of Alchemist tend to focus more on ‘energy’ and ‘spiritual practice’ than specifically on hormonal or neural balancing. But if you have ever done any energy work or spiritual practices, then you know that these things very much involve hormonal and neural processes. There’s likely to be neural and hormonal balancing throughout the entirety of Alchemist.

And look at this description from Alchemist Stage 2: Refinery:

With massive energetic development and the rapid improvement of your abilities and skills, there is a possibility of imbalance – Refinery is taking this into account and instead will balance your energies perfectly, so that you can go forward with full confidence and unafraid of imbalance.

You will also feel this in your everyday life if you decide so with your intent – if you suffer from overworking, the balancing aspect of Refinery will help you relax. If you are constantly sleepy, Refinery will generate more energy for you to use. If you are too sexual and forward with women, Refinery will pull you back and let women chase after you, and vice versa.

If you look deeply into that description, there’s no way that it does not involve neural/hormonal rebalancing, even though those are not specifically mentioned. It does however specify that it is guided by the intent of the listener.

So there’s another clue about how this particular program works.

Alchemist supports the effective application of the listener’s INTENT. (i.e., effectiveness). Alchemist also guides and supports the development and evolution of that very same INTENT. (i.e., wisdom).

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire any chances for a single-stage Title similar to Alchemist, something spiritual that covers things such as Avatar, a master over one’s spirit, thoughts, emotions, and physical reality — like a Jesus, Mozes, or Buddha archetype.

Magus Q? Hee hee

And you might as well add Hermetic Principles Can Create in there :innocent::grin:

7 Likes

I’m planning to get the Alchemist to help with spiritual growth. On the sales page it mentions mostly the assistance with spiritual practices and developing intuition/energetics/etc. It mentions it’s not just about becoming the “spiritual alpha” - what scripting is included that comes under being the spiritual alpha?

Does it include qualities such as non-attachment, altruism, kindness, unconditional love or is that outside its scope?

2 Likes

‘Alpha’ is about Frame Stability.

That certainty and stability can come from a lot of different sources: for example, a visceral feeling of your power and vitality; consistently experiencing yourself winning and succeeding at what you envision, etc.

The spiritual alpha is the person whose certainty and stability comes from a deeply felt sense of values, commitments, and self-awareness. Knowing who you are and what you’re about. That solid spiritual core and root.

5 Likes