Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Do you believe these are parts of what make the spiritual alpha?

If yes, then it does :wink:

They dont push their idea of alpha on you but let you become your ideal

2 Likes

That’s what the Alchemist has been doing to me since I started over one week ago. It’s amazing how potent it is but it may depend on your current spiritual state too. I’m really curious how that energy part goes.

5 Likes

Hmm thinking about it… I might go with Ascended Mogul instead of Alchemist for now. If I’m honest with myself, the motivation behind running Alchemist was to have cool experiences on a spiritual level, e.g. potential glimpses of psychic abilities, visions during meditation, having powerful energetic body. It’s the trap of falling into the spiritual ego.

I’ve been reading a lot about altruism lately, it’s made me realize up to now and throughout my 20s I’ve been living the path of egotism. I’m about to head into my 30s and I want to take the path of altruism instead, working to help others.

I think Alchemist would be a good tool to help with spiritual growth but it would be in a more selfish manner, focusing on meditation and developing my own abilities, without caring about anyone else. Whereas Ascended Mogul would give me the tools to add value to the world.

Alchemist = raja yoga
Ascended Mogul = karma yoga

Whichever one I choose, I’m gonna combine it with a custom I built which has no core and the following modules:

Modules

All Seeing
ARES
Carpe Diem Ascended
Chosen of Venus
Deep Sleep
Divine Will
EGO ADSUM
Energetic Development
Gratitude Embodiment
Harmonic Singularity
Inner Voice
Joi De Vivre
Love Without Attachment
Negative Energy Transmutation
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Productivity Unleashed
Stress Displacement

And then use Lovebomb ultima every other day to help with the loving vibes.

Perhaps I’ll start with AM and then when my job situation is sorted and I feel like my work is helping people I can maintain it and swap over to Alchemist.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire
We have another vote for “the Altruist” then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be stacking the Alchemist with Khan to build two pillars of power. So in my case Khan+Love Bomb would be about cultivating Karma Yoga. Of course, the Alchemist will help in that field too.
It’s building towards the King Salomon archetype. Wise and loving king.

For everybody who’s on their spiritual path:

1 Like

Perhaps someday.

1 Like

I practice Kriya yoga which is an excellent foundation for practising Raja yoga but I’ve just learnt that it’s also a foundation to Karma yoga:

Watch it all, please.

4 Likes

03-03-21 @ 7:25 PM;
Me, I’ve been a hardcore Irish Yoga practitioner for many years now…:rofl:

11 Likes

Since the sales page of the Alchemist mentions Kriya Yoga, here you can find a lot of useful information about it (most of it for free):
https://kriyayogaonline.com/

1 Like

I can’t seem to find the rvX manual.

3 Likes

Just great! Especially Stage 4 although I’ve been running it for 3 weeks only and there are over 5 months ahead. It’s made me way calmer and in control of my emotional side. When I feel a rush of anger I can easily manage it. I’ve become detached from people’s negativity and understood that most of them are victims of their conditioning an cannot help the way they are… I kinda pity them from time to time. I’ve got more mature and more align with myself and my philosophy/spirituality of life too. My energy level has gone through the roof.

Posted in the other thread.

5 Likes

I know it’s been a while since release, but does this still apply? I’d love to upgrade in the future however I’m mainly focused on the first couple stages possibly for now.

Edit: Possibly want to buy the base line version and upgrade for RV and Astral for sure.

1 Like

I wish my body was in such a good shape yours is. :heart_eyes:
I’m sure it would make me even more spiritual than running Alchemist and practicing yoga. :rofl:

2 Likes

WANTED really helped man, I’ve managed to get lean and now I’m setting conscious intent to build muscle up whilst getting lean.

I really need to get into Yoga, especially for the stretch. I’ve been planning on it recently.

5 Likes

Please submit a customer support ticket.

lol. Brandon is turning all the straight guys. These subs are too good! jkjk

2 Likes

So I’ve just had the weirdest experience and I feel like I can put it down to Alchemist as I’m deciding between Alchemist and Sage to use as my third main.

I listened to Stage 1 earlier and I felt pretty great on it. I fell asleep like an hour and a bit ago listening to my Stark/RM/PCC custom and I had a dream that felt like a complete paralysis.

My body was stuck. I was awake in my dream and knowing where I was but my body wouldn’t get up. I kept trying to get up and I literally panicked and struggled to get up but it wouldn’t. It also felt like I was trying to explore, like an out of body experience (bare in mind my Alchemist is the base version so I don’t have APX which I do want) but I was so confused on what was happening.

I was fast asleep but at the same time I was still awake and I don’t get what was happening. It was a stressful experience and I don’t understand what was happening. Felt a bit like it was awakening.

I then saw the number 505 and here is the angel number for it:

It really made me feel like what the last couple lines say, that we are a spiritual being rather than just purely a physical one.

3 Likes

Indeed, quite troubling when it happens the first time.

Then, when you want to start Lucid Dreaming, you’re pretty much waiting to become conscious while in a dream.

:grin:

There is an even crazier type of possible experience…

Sleep Paralysis
aka
Mind Awake, Body Asleep

You are awake, your eyes are open, but you can’t move a muscle. :scream:

Potentially how the vampire mythology started. :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the world of Alchemists.

:crazy_face:

5 Likes