Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

I learnt so much about love today

interesting experience

someone gave me a presentation on Love ahahahaha #nextlevelmanifestations

2 Likes

I decided to pull the trigger and build an ultima to start a loving relationship with a woman. My new ultima is now been ordered :slight_smile:

Libertine Ultima Core
Love Bomb Ultima Core
Seducers Gaze
Focused Arousal

14 Likes

I just finished the complete Black Adder series in honor of your successes and big steps forward!

I also drank a pint mate!

Did you get the Ultima A or Ultima B?

1 Like

That definitely explains a lot

1 Like

We’re all left brain hemisphere society due to the conditioning whilst there’s so much to discover in the RIGHT part. We’ve evolved beyond other species and to such a high level due to love, cooperating, taking care of one another. Without it we would extinct as a species. Imagine if your mother (and father) hadn’t taken care of you. If the society hadn’t done that either and they left you in the woods. Love Bomb seems to be addressed to activate some part of the RIGHT brain. Try to imagine if everybody could improve their RIGHT brain functionality… the world would be a much better place to live in. We all tend to be entrapped in our egoism but we owe so much to society, other people. It’s a paradox or just an ignorant ungratefulness.

4 Likes

Actually, it would be great if SC issued a subliminal which could be called “Altruist” based on Love Bomb, Blue Skies, Chosen of Venus, Empath, All-Seeing, Intuition Enhancer, Everpresent, Foundation, Lifeblood Fable, True Social and some other related modules. Something which could help us develop faculties related to the right brain functioning and help us unlock our natural altruism. It would be an amazing tool. Try to imagine people of power and wealth running such a subliminal and its consequences… You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one! :heart_eyes:

Maybe someday humanity could break the chain of that primitive materialism which seems to have dominated the world…

BTW I’m running the Alchemist along with DR and Love Bomb so here you go! :smiley:

4 Likes

Fucking hippie

Sort of ironic given I’m the one with long hair

5 Likes

Bald is the new hippie?

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware it’s a trend

1 Like

I think Love Bomb script is agnostic about which definition of Love the user wants to enhance. It works on everything.

Be intentional, and use an album cover that most represents what Love you want it to express.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Who knows? I don’t :smile:

2 Likes

Of course, it would be Agape (moral love). Thanks for posting the picture. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The chart is missing Sweet Sweet love.

(literally said that so no one else would have to. You’re welcome.)

2 Likes

I hope you fall madly in love with a gorgoues woman whose as good at hacking as you are cyber security :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Was chatting to a girl yesterday and her eyes light up when i told her i worked in cyber security. I think she had been watching too many hollywood movies about computer hackers extorting large sums of money from banks and escaping to some country where you cannot get extradited :slight_smile: Its really not as exciting as that.

6 Likes

That’s one hell of profile to boast .
Ha ha .

Not a hippie, a Catholic practicing Kriya Yoga and a Buddhist meditation. :heart_eyes:

See, I know who I am and what I’m doing. :metal:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

I have connected back with many of my school friends, who I was completely sure hated me…

Ps. I’m using love bomb lite

7 Likes

Best to you mate. Please keep us posted!

1 Like