Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

Initially created as an experimental subliminal based on Libertine, Love Bomb is now available as a fully developed subliminal in its own right.

Love Bomb is what happens when you fill your whole being with only one purpose, one energy, one meaning, one law…

Love.

Developed from the experimental stage to a full Ultima based subliminal, Love Bomb will fill your whole existence with love.

You might wonder – won’t this make me weak?

On the contrary.

Those who tested Love Bomb came back with incredibly interesting results. Not only were they not perceived as weak, others loved them so much that they ended up getting gifts, praise and kindness wherever they went.

Some of our testers, in fact, ended up utilizing the profound energy of Love Bomb for the purposes of seduction!

And yet others used it as a way to relax their inner worlds – through the power of the energy of love, they experienced a washing away of all stress and tension, allowing them to enjoy the moment as is.

Love Bomb Ultima is completely focused on one purpose, but how and for what you use it is completely up to you.

Use it as a way to smooth out your personality, to make others kinder, for seduction, for interviews, for relaxation – possibilities, as always with Subliminal Club, are endless.

Similarly to Libertine, you can use it standalone. But keep in mind Love Bomb is a maximally aura based subliminal, which is dependent on your inner growth. Listening to Love Bomb alone will not result in wide growth, and if you do not receive results with it, then you are missing inner growth and should listen to major titles.

You must take action. No subliminal will ever be a magic pill. It all comes from inner growth. Put in the effort, take action and Love Bomb will reward you and keep morphing your aura to best fit your goals.

Another thing to remember – some testers reported attached behavior emerging in others. Be wise with your actions as it is an incredibly potent tool, and others can end up more attached to you than expected due to the nature of the energy Love Bomb works with.

If you are ready to embrace the law of love…

Order now.

11 Likes

Haha,i want it but will probably wait for the q module.Though if this version is still using the new ultima core.Wont building it without the new ultima core in the store possibly have different results?

2 Likes

Just curious also,would it be possible to reveal what got added/changed to the experimental in the new full fledged ultima to motivate people who already have love bomb lite to get this version?

1 Like

What’s that you say? Q module?

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/love-bomb-ultima-core/

7 Likes

Were there significant changes made between the experimental one in the Libertine pool to the Full title?
Not suggesting it’s the same, but curious if I need to get it and be up to date with the latest tech lol

1 Like

I’m very interested in how this would stack with Dragon Reborn to help cultivate more emotional intelligence and maturity?

2 Likes

For some reason this is going through my head except instead of Love Shack it’s " Love Bomb "

2 Likes

We optimized the scripting for the aura and expanded it a bit. That being said, if you have the experimental and enjoyed it, stick with it and save the funds / listening time for a title that’s more integral to your goals.

9 Likes

It’d integrate really nice. This type of positive energy does wonders for any time of healing. I’m considering stacking it with Paragon.

10 Likes

I have considered that as well

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1. Would this custom Ultima be over doing it?

Libertine Ultima Core
Diamond Ultima Core
Love Bomb Ultima Core
Earthshaker – Sexuality

I don’t want women to pass out…:grin:

1a) If so, any recommendations?

1. Is adding Earthshaker - Sexuality redundant or over doing it?
9 Likes

Hahahaha, overdoing it? Nah. I suspect they’d become addicted to you, though. :wink:

6 Likes

So if they get a bit :hot_face: … consider that a normal side effect.

Loneliness, boredom, isolation, and insecurities about their prettiness is the disease… and I’m the cure. :grin:

I haven’t been this excited since I realized quantum computers actually exist!

4 Likes

Since i will be looking for a deeper relationship with a woman perhaps i will add love bomb to my ultima custom. Perhaps

Libertine Ultima Core

Love Bomb Ultima Core
Seducers Gaze
Focused Arousal

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant what are your thoughts ?

5 Likes

I call this “She’s Gonna Fall In Love With You Q.”

:wink:

8 Likes

I’ll likely license the Q module when I build an Ultima custom.
I’m still of the mind that LB will aid in the “gratitude” component really well if the custom is built with manifestation stuff.

I fucking love SubClub!

1 Like

Love Bomb! Baby Love Bomb!
Love Bomb! Baby Love Bomb
(Ahhh that’s what I’m on)

Sign says! (woo) SubClub rules!
Turns your friends into fools
For the Lo-o-ove Bomb

(Well the strippers love it
Makes them wanna rub it
Smooths you out can’t stop it
Turns you into a muppet!)