Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

Gratitude Embodiment plus LB?

1 Like

Excellent Ultima custom ideas, @TheBoxingScientist and @RVconsultant. And excellent work on this, @SaintSovereign and @Fire

Well, actually I did mean toā€¦:grin:

Yeah. I think that LB would help GE for sure to get manifestations be even more consistent.

You could add temptation or aura of craving to that too lol

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going to get this Ultima and call it- Sexual healing :wink:

1. Paragon
  2. Libertine
  3. Love Bomb
  4. Diamond
  5. Sex Mastery
10 Likes

Lawd. Thatā€™s an interesting build. Might try it myself :wink:

3 Likes

Anything you think might go well to match in that 6 spot, or cap it at 5?

1 Like

Something to bolster manifestation results. Like Yggdrasil.

3 Likes

Do RICH and Love bomb clash ?
I canā€™t recall but I think @SaintSovereign somewhere said not to club then .

Only reference I can find to something like that is the R.I.C.H thread warning not to run too many programs in the same stack. Thereā€™s a few posts on the prototype thread referencing people running them together though.

Maybe ask @Baphomet how that went?

1 Like

I would consider adding Panther.

Love is the law.

Now I need a 7th spot in my Ultima customšŸ˜…

Is there a specific reason as to why you have included paragon ?. My understanding is that it is for physical healing ?

Would it be correct to assume that the Q store Libertine Core is v2, not v1? :thinking:

Maybe this has been discussed on the Libertine Ultima thread ā€“ which I stopped visiting because it has too many posts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So it is okay to put 5 Ultima cores in a Ultima custom? I kept wondering about this and based on what I read thought itā€™s not fine. Can someone who knows this for sure please confirm?
That build looks interesting @Azriel
I guess based on the reaction from Saint that it is fine but I really thought it wasnt till now. So asking for a confirmation please

3 Likes

this is an interesting build indeed bro thank you again for the idea, iā€™ll take note of this.

how about inner circle?

It went well for the most part. I had to cut the listening pattern because of computer issues and also my schedule changed after getting a job. I was listening to love Bomb in the afternoon but no longer have time for that. I was listening to RICH in the mornings before work but weā€™re in training right now and arenā€™t selling anything yet. When we start selling on the phones Iā€™ll listen to RICH in the morning on my way to work. Right now Iā€™m listening to Libertine V2 on the walk to work because thereā€™s a couple of cuties in my training group :wink:

2 Likes