Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

It has 5 cores in it Saint!

1 Like

:point_up_2:
Is that possible?

I think Paragon Complete is supposed to promote better erections.

This is a @SaintSovereign and @Fire question.

1 Like

because I want the effect of paragon and all the others but just want to run one booster
and also because paragon seems to be a male member enhancer and optimizer as is Diamond,
so Iā€™m curious about mixing them.

1 Like

Very efficient!

I asked @SaintSovereign via PM in December and he told me it was V1 still.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Will Libertine V2 became available as an option in the Q store?

1 Like

As long as they keep V1 :slight_smile:

Damn, well I want this but I already exceeded my budget on libertine last week lol

Patience my young @Fractal_Explorer ā€¦ you have good subliminals. Use them well. Maybe save up a few quid byā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ no alcoholā€¦ no take outā€¦ no restaurantsā€¦ no tobaccoā€¦ those seem to be common ways to save a few bucks.

Good point @Palpatine!

@SaintSovereign and @Fire is that possible?

1 Like

I really feel like this love bomb is much better than the prototype from my personal experience

maybe you being too humble Saint :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha, aside from this company and music gear I already run pretty lean with my spending. Iā€™ll just use what I have for now and get Love Bomb in the future

What happened?

2 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for This Product
:+1::+1::+1::+1::tada::tada::tada::tada:
Keep up the Good Work

2 Likes

For now letā€™s just say, itā€™s smoother and feels more natural to use

plus I feel less ā€˜loadā€™ from it than before

p sure itā€™s been optimised somehow

3 Likes

There was this labour unrest at our site .
Trade union was not happy about this amd they were looking to protest .
I got bit nervous about that , but after this I listened to sanguine and Love bomb alternately, like total 6 loops yesterday and today I listened one loop each before having meeting with them .

BELIEVE ME HERE , in meeting they were non aggressive, they discussed and rather confirm to extend their support till corona situation goes away.

Itā€™s like love vibrations and peaceful vibrations filled while room amd everyone was calm and understanding.

17 Likes

:+1: Thatā€™s the cool thing Iā€™ve noticed about Love Bomb, it seems to make other people around me nicer.

Iā€™m sure Sanguine helped too.

@SaintSovereign @Fire Please see above post for awesomeness! Thatā€™s the power of Love Bomb!

3 Likes

@RVconsultant Is Transcendental Connection an example of a product that works in the moment alongside libertine ?