Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

I don’t know. This is a good question for @Fire and @SaintSovereign … I do plan on putting Transcendental Connection into a custom with Love Bomb and Libertine. My reasoning is that it’s all well and good to have a product for sex but what about something to benefit me and them beyond just that? So I have decided to put in Transcendental Connection for that.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant when you mentioned transcendental connection i thought why not ? because i really do want to beable to connect on a deep level with those close to me. Especially if i meet a woman who could be potential girlfriend material. So I was comtemplating adding this module too.

1 Like

We should build giant towers that fire sonic beams which radiate love bomb across the globe and bring about world peace :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s the spirit mate!:+1:

• After playing 2 loops of Love Bomb Lite (the experimental version), I had this amazon delivery guy actually do a “japanese bow” to me when I thanked him for the delivery. I always say thank you to those who perform a service (like waiters, security, etc) but this guy’s response made me grin with my face mask on

• That actually encouraged me to purchase Love Bomb Ultima to see what other magic it would bring

• While playing 2 loops of LBU, I had a message from someone I work with and when I agreed to it, he was like “thanks, my friend”. My friend? That was a first

• I truly feel very happy now. The last time I felt this happy was as a little boy

• A sense of renewed wonder is there as if things are okay and things will even get better

• I feel super relaxed as if no trouble is worth worrying over

• Any sense of guilt for how my life turned out is simply melting away

• Love Bomb Ultima has become my new favorite title and I will run this frequently. If you feel like life has disappointed you and you want to gain that self-love, ORDER NOW! :grin::heart:

30 Likes

Keep us posted for any change you feel with experimental and regular version .

2 Likes

Nah never had that feeling, and I bet no one else ever has :smile:

Amazing results, really inspiring @Lion. Love reigns supreme :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

That is so dope you could smoke it and get high off of it!

I’m always saying thank you because gratitude is awesome!

I think the dope-ness just got stronger!

Right on man!

Automated operators are standing by. And if you order in the next 10 minutes, you’ll get it that much faster than if you wait another 10 minutes.

4 Likes

Indeed :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Y’know what? Screw it, gonna buy Love Bomb soon enough.

Not only I love the peaceful sensations, calm feelings, but you can share your joy and wonders with others, uplift them, bring them reassurance and basically, forget that sometimes the world outside is rough.

'Cause with Love Bomb, your perception of the outer world shifts so dramatically, you’re set for a different kind of life now. Higher vibrations, faster manifestations, warm and peaceful, yet strong in the inside, making yourself a beacon for the others who are still in darkness, helping them overcome their issues and improving life for everyone, yourself included.

And in a Ultima format. Count me in.

8 Likes

I learnt so much about love today

interesting experience

someone gave me a presentation on Love ahahahaha #nextlevelmanifestations

2 Likes

I decided to pull the trigger and build an ultima to start a loving relationship with a woman. My new ultima is now been ordered :slight_smile:

Libertine Ultima Core
Love Bomb Ultima Core
Seducers Gaze
Focused Arousal

14 Likes

I just finished the complete Black Adder series in honor of your successes and big steps forward!

I also drank a pint mate!

Did you get the Ultima A or Ultima B?

1 Like

That definitely explains a lot

1 Like

We’re all left brain hemisphere society due to the conditioning whilst there’s so much to discover in the RIGHT part. We’ve evolved beyond other species and to such a high level due to love, cooperating, taking care of one another. Without it we would extinct as a species. Imagine if your mother (and father) hadn’t taken care of you. If the society hadn’t done that either and they left you in the woods. Love Bomb seems to be addressed to activate some part of the RIGHT brain. Try to imagine if everybody could improve their RIGHT brain functionality… the world would be a much better place to live in. We all tend to be entrapped in our egoism but we owe so much to society, other people. It’s a paradox or just an ignorant ungratefulness.

4 Likes

Actually, it would be great if SC issued a subliminal which could be called “Altruist” based on Love Bomb, Blue Skies, Chosen of Venus, Empath, All-Seeing, Intuition Enhancer, Everpresent, Foundation, Lifeblood Fable, True Social and some other related modules. Something which could help us develop faculties related to the right brain functioning and help us unlock our natural altruism. It would be an amazing tool. Try to imagine people of power and wealth running such a subliminal and its consequences… You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one! :heart_eyes:

Maybe someday humanity could break the chain of that primitive materialism which seems to have dominated the world…

BTW I’m running the Alchemist along with DR and Love Bomb so here you go! :smiley:

4 Likes

Fucking hippie

Sort of ironic given I’m the one with long hair

5 Likes

Bald is the new hippie?

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware it’s a trend

1 Like

I think Love Bomb script is agnostic about which definition of Love the user wants to enhance. It works on everything.

Be intentional, and use an album cover that most represents what Love you want it to express.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes