|1|Love Bomb Ultima Core|
|2|Iron Throne Ultima Core|
|3|Diamond Ultima Core|
|4|Paragon Ultima Core|
|5|Temptation|
|6|Instant Spark|

Thoughts?
@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @Fire @Azriel or anyone else

Would you please elaborate on why you got Paragon in this one?

I don’t know. It might work well.

I understand the purpose. I’m just concerned that there are multiple topics in this.

I also realize you might be trying to be minimize the number of builds.

What about 1 for wealth and productivity (as that seems to be already in RICH), and 1 for creativity?

@SaintSovereign and @Fire might be best to comment on this.

1 Like

I accidently put that in there meant to be Transcendental Connection

You are right so i may just do Rich, LEU, trailblazer, sultan
then possibly Yggdrasil and something else

Hi all. I’m trying to create an Ultima for work and I want to include BLU for productivity and thinking, but I also love and want the effects of Sanguine, relaxed confidence and great mood. As I understand it 2 Ultima cores are not recommended, so what other modules could cover what one of these do? Thanks for the advice.

Dude I’m wanting you to succeed and I think focused is better than not.

Trailblazer and Sultan, sure. What innovations are you wanting to make?

As for Yggdrasil, I think this was @SaintSovereign approved in general…

That makes more sense. My thinking is you’ll probably get people of your preference who have more to offer you than just sex, and you’ll find that you have something to offer them too… things such that both of you will make both your lives better.

Some how I think this idea of 2 cores might be outdated.

What do you want to put in your Ultima you are designing if you got your wish?

1 Like

BLU and Sanguine, Ultimate Writer and Index Gate for both kinds of my work and the rest I’m not 100% decided. I was thinking Blue Skies to give it more loving touch, and Overdrive for the attitude of a winner. But if there is no limit on cores, maybe I could swap Overdrive for RICH.

The first 4 is the core of what I want of this Ultima. Motivation and mental clarity for writing and coding, but in a “Sanguine” way. The other 2 I’m just deciding what would boost the first 4 the most.

1 Like

I think I understand what you are doing. My concern is this is looking to me like a 12 Days of Christmas build… it has a little of this and that. I think that it’s usually better to focus an Ultima. As in 1 topic:

wealth
sex
productivity
spirituality

I realize you likely have a unifying end goal. My concern is that each module is a different topic:

IQ boosting
Calming
Writing
Coding
Love

Now if you really want to do this, that’s cool. I just want you to succeed.

Now if I was doing something like this, I’d chuck in Mosaic.

Give this some thought. If you still want to do this, I’m still willing to help. Remember I’m saying these things because I want you to excel and get results.

Think about this for about 15 minutes before replying. List all the modules you want in this Ultima, tag me, and I’ll look again.

1 Like

That is very true

For my other ultima would mosaic maybe help them get along better if i have rich, LEU, sultan, trailblazer, and Yggdrasil

As for innovations honestly i just want more creativity so i can get more ideas for my book I’m in the process of writing plus idea for lots of other things i haven’t even thought of yet. Plus wealth ideas and a number of other things

I think the reason i put paragon in the other one at first was because of this

1 Like

Maybe something like this:

Sacred Words
rich
sultan
trailblazer
Yggdrasil
Mosaic

I think RICH and LEU might be overkill as RICH seems to get people motivated.

Maybe BLU instead of LEU would work better with RICH

It might. I might be tempted to do that.

Give it some thought mate.

1 Like

I messed up the acronyms, it’s not Beyond Limitless Ultima, but Limitless Executive Ultima I want in. The IQ boost from Limitless part should be more than enough.

For coding + writing I was inspired here

I want one Ultima that I would run before any work I’m doing, if that is not optimal I would remove them both. And replace them with both Machines probably.

The calming and love are there to smooth out Limitless Executive, I don’t want to target love and calming specifically. When I run it alone, I get very motivated, but it’s overwhelming, almost stressful motivation. I want to be happy and relaxed when I work, that’s why I wanted Sanguine there. I don’t want more raw productivity, or I could have just taken a build from here in the first place. I want to be relaxed and happy while being productive. Which module would be best for that?

I don’t have a clear idea what Blue Skies does, but besides “love” to smooth out Limitless Executive this is the reason I put it in, from description

…take the user’s cognitive, artistic/creative and spiritual abilities to the next level.

So I was thinking: Limitless Executive, Ultimate Writer, Index Gate (or Machines), Blue Skies, Sanguine (or Joire de Vivre?), Overdrive.

If you have other suggestions, of course they are more than welcome. Or even a completely different build, if I get this relaxed, happy productivity, I will be happy.

Thank you for clarifying your end goal and purpose for this. I think this is what you are thinking:

Limitless Executive (productivity and cognitive boost)
Ultimate Writer (writing)
Index Gate (coding)
Machines (productivity)
Blue Skies (love)
Sanguine (calm)
Joire de Vivre (look forward to your life)
Overdrive (success)

Now I would encourage you to pick and choose.

Again, I still think putting Mosaic in there would help. Some people would say that putting in Mosaic is unnecessary. Still I would.

Just give it some thought.

6 is the official limit of an Ultima. If you want more, you could build a custom Q subliminal. So 10 to 20 modules you could do.

@SaintSovereign

I am asking for advice on an idea that I have for my next custom Ultima. And I’m posting it here which means that anyone can comment on it.

Background

My oldest custom (almost 9 months old) is Paths of Wealth Terminus

Here are the Modules

Ecstasy of Gold Complete
Stark
Power Can Corrupt
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Lion IV
Informaticon
EGO ADSUM
Inner Voice
Divine Will
Overdrive
Omnidimensional
Power Awareness

My first (and so far only) custom Ultima is called Jet Stream. It is 4 months old. I’d estimate that I run about 4 loops per week.

Jet Stream Ultima has

Financial Success Reality Shifter (in my PATHS custom)
Sultan (in my PATHS custom)
Secret Source
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy (in my PATHS custom)
Current Invoker
Yggdrasil (in my PATHS custom)

Jet Stream is intended to work with and boost my PATHS custom. Lately, I’m also boosting and promoting action with: RICH, Ascension, and Mogul.

I want to consolidate all of these different modules. And I want to rebuild Jet Stream as an Ultima B subliminal.

Here is the 8-module experimental Ultima B custom that I’m thinking of ordering:

Jet Stream B Ultima
Ascended Mogul Core
RICH Ultima
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Secret Source
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Current Invoker
Yggdrasil

Literally four of those modules are already in my custom. If I had to stick to six modules and remove two, I think I’d remove: Financial Success Reality Shifter and Sultan. (They’re both already in my custom Q subliminal and I think RICH might be able to carry some of their weight.) But I’m still planning to order an 8-module custom Ultima.

I messaged customer support so I know that I can be authorized to build this as an experimental Ultima title, and that the liability is mine alone if the title does not work properly.

I’m writing to ask for your reaction to this experiment. Do you think it’s plausible or ill-advised? I don’t know what parameters I’m really working with, so I can’t properly gauge the risk.

4 Likes

I only have one comment: I have complete faith in you.

2 Likes

Hahaha, so you’re the one with the 8 module Ultima. Q-Engineer messaged me earlier asking approval to build it and I just granted it – by now, I’m sure every one knows what the potential repercussions is. That being said, I this isn’t TOO bad. RICH is fairly light, so it won’t add too much density. Ascended Mogul Core is the biggest one there, but the Ultima B Core is also less dense, so you’re still doing pretty good density-wise. I think you SHOULD be good.

3 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign. I understand that it’s an experiment and I take full responsibility for it. But if you had said ‘NO. Do not do this.’ I’d have shut it down.

During this past year, my stack has grown to: 6 core programs and 5 boosters. (Not all at the same time and not all on the same days, but, nevertheless, this is everything that is in play overall.)

Now for the next phase, it’ll basically be 2 Q customs and 2 Ultimas.

Needed that power of the original stack to get to this point. But now the aims are: Lighter, Faster, More Focused and Maneuverable.

2 Likes