Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Now Im relaxing into the warm embrace of Paragon and then slide deeper down inside with Dragon Reborn st2

So Im getting some extra cash and gonna take a bit of it to build me an Ultima.

Ive just PM Saint and Fire to ask for a little help.

Sex Mastery
PS Iron Throne
Diamond
Love Bomb
Gorgeous Manifestor
Chosen of Venus.

Now SM Ultima core hasnt been released yet, but I can wait or use the Q module for that one.
I had the intuition that maybe instead of Love Bomb and Chosen of Venus, I could replace one of those for Eagle Eye.
Im using B cores… lets wait for the experts feedback, to be honest Im really digging the idea of Eagle Eye.

Mmmmm since Sex Mastery is part of my Prometheus custom, maybe I can ditch that one out and keep Love Bomb, Chosen and Eagle Eye.

What do you think @RVconsultant? Anyone has any experience with Chosen of Venus??

Eagle Eye is the module all who study human body language and patterns yearn for. Studying, recognizing, learning and intuiting all aspects of human behavior, especially body language, movement and NLP is the heart of Eagle Eye. Use it if you desire to easily be able to know what each movement of another person means, as well as to rapidly develop your knowledge of human behavior and put it into practice effortlessly.

Well… Eagle Eye is essential for my build. Sex Mastery will be replaced.

PS Iron Throne
Diamond
Love Bomb
Chosen of Venus
Gorgeous Manifestor
Eagle Eye

Given that, I would say that other things could be prioritized over SM.

I would go with Love Bomb over Chosen of Venus. Rather I would put in something to speed up the manifestation such as Yggdrasil in place of Chosen of Venus.

Agreed.

I think you’re going to have to stand behind a protective fiberglass barrier during your classes.

1 Like

Thats a pretty solid idea and advice, thank you!! Something like this

PSIT
Diamond
Love Bomb
Gorgeous Manifestor
Eagle Eye
Yggdrasil

I like it!!

Or I could start teaching Tantra :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s the spirit mate!

Here is something I’m considering:

1 Like

Last night again Dragon gave me weird dreams and I woke up every 2 hours. The thing is I dont feel tired.
Im doing DR st2, Paragon and Love Bomb

Tonight In doing a loop of Prometheus Q.

Me too.:grin:

Which stage??? This began since I started st2, It feels very different than st1.

To soon to tell, but it seems like it needs sleep time to really dig shit up.

Perhaps. I’m leaning to the idea that sleep, especially dreaming in sleep, in necessary for the programs to get integrated into one’s sense of self.

1 Like

I agree with that… after many revealing and healing dreams, subliminally induced.

PSIT
Diamond
Love Bomb
Temptation
Eagle Eye
Yggdrasil

I feel temptation will work better than Gorgeous Manifestor for my purposes.

Remember you can take your time to make a decision. Sleep on it?

I know man, thanks!! I have at least a week till I get the money I will use for this.

Well DR st2 gave me weird dreams last night too and I woke up every 2 hours or so. I dont feel tired or like I didnt rest enough though.

This morning did my Paragon and DR loops and while listening to DR some issue came to the surface, something that pissed me off when it happened and that pops in my awareness every week at least once.

Every time that it appears (since DR st1) it comes with a different emotion and take me back to a different traumatic experience to be released. Sometimes it was anger, shame, fear, jealous, sadness, etc. This time it was the feeling of being neglected, lack of love.

Its like this one shitty experience from a month and a half ago, evoked so many latent unresolved issues and Im going one at the time, healing from every different angle.

What you’re describing, I’ve experienced for about a month or so.

I think DR is doing its thing. Thank yourself on your progress man!

1 Like

I dont know how to describe the effects of DR st2 and Paragon, except by saying that I feel an inner disturbance.
Its really hard to describe… its like everything is going out of control, but in a controlled manner.
Like everything is bursting out, but I just dont really care.

1 Like

PSIT
Diamond
Love Bomb
Chosen of Venus
Eagle Eye
Temptation

This is more likely to be crafted as an Ultima… Im feeling its coming to its final form.

1 Like

What is the purpose of this possible Ultima?

@RVconsultant I see it as a powerful magnet that attracts the right type of women into my life and enhance my abilities to seduce the ones I like the most.