Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Completely forgot about this, definitely something I had an interest in.

This is what I thought it was to be honest. It was scary for me because I definitely wasn’t expecting it at all.

This actually makes me excited.

3 Likes

Hey all - quick question:

If I order a custom from the Q store that only contains a single core (in my case stage 2 of the Alchemist) in order to get name-embedding, will the custom sub I receive contain the exact same content/script as the same stage in the Alchemist purchased from main store?

1 Like

The Alchemist ST2 Core module is the core scripting taken from Alchemist ST2 of the main store title. So yes, they are pretty much the same.

2 Likes

Would be good if you can create a ticket and share the response with us.

The customization option forces us to select at least 10 modules. So if someone wants to name embed, say, the almighty Emperor, she can’t do it without including a minimum of 9 other modules from the Q store. It’s not clear to anyone, I believe, as to why it has been set up this way. Could just be to turn this innovation breakthrough into a viable business model, or for a technical reason, or a combination of both. Only SubClub can clarify.

What we know, based on what we’ve been told, is that the only thing missing in a Q Core is the structural scripting which is added later anyway as part of the customization process. Which means that a custom with 1 Core and 9 to 19 other modules is going to be denser than the standalone version, but still smoother due to the name embedding.

In my opinion though this is even better than having the almighty Emperor because you can literally customise it to work for your situation and whatever else you might need.

You could add a bunch of manifestation modules and have things work better for you. That in my opinion is fucking magical and makes it way better than having the stand alone product.

That’s interesting because alchemist also influences your spiritual state, doesn’t it?

So over prolonged time it works even better?

What I have noticed from just one loop of Stage1 is an absolute primal sexual nature coming back.

That confused it at first, until I realized this fully aligns with my astrological nature.

Just didn’t expect this to come from alchemist.

Edit: why was the initial box cover removed? Looks really cool with that sacred geometry on it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I didn’t take much action relevant to the script and I’ve noticed the inner growth only like immunity to people’s negativity (not 100% yet but very close) and almost total control over my feelings (although RM must have contributed to that a lot too).

That’s interesting. For me it was accumulating all the negative energies and then brushing them away.

It’s still there I’ve just embarked on “another” journey. Now it’s not about mastering Mental Alchemy anymore but about moving to the brightest future possible.

1 Like

That, too.

But the primal thing surprised me the most, tbh.

I guess it just makes me fully comfortable with who I am deep down.

3 Likes

Yes, as @Luther24 says. Saint has already said it’s the same.

2 Likes

Yeah, Alchemist really makes you at peace with yourself and that’s priceless.

2 Likes

thank you @Luther24 and @Malkuth

2 Likes

I’ve order a custom with 2-3 modules many times before, so I don’t think that 10 modules is required anymore.

I don’t think they’re allow that for the future to be honest. Saint said it somewhere or something along those lines I believe.

You should build your custom with manifestation modules and beef it up if there’s only a couple modules/cores you’re using as it’ll really help the sub, and you, ultimately.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m absolutly planning to do this for stage 4, but I don’t know if I want to add modules to st. 1 - 3, if I’m only going to use it for 30 days since it might dilute the core too much.

2 Likes

Posting this here as I posted it in my Alchemist journal.
Anyone wondering about Alchemist…here you go…

5 Likes

It’s meowsome

1 Like

I listened to Alchemist for six months and although I didn’t get engaged in any spiritual practice (apart from recreative yoga) the program did a great job for me when it comes to brushing away negativity and becoming immune to it. On top of that, I’m in charge of my emotions and I just cannot believe that I don’t experience my usual outbursts of anger. I truly became at peace with myself. I’ve become more mature and more clear when it comes to my philosophy of life and that powerful feeling that everything is going to be alright instilled in me is just priceless.

9 Likes

This is awesome @Sub.Zero, congrats on your progress :metal:

I’m just two loops in last week on St1, and the amount of energy it gives you is mental. It feel slike my whole chest is charged with a positivity and overall feeling of aliveness :slight_smile:

Did you go through Dragon Reborn as well, I think have some memory of that? I just finished up 4 months, one month on each stage. It feels like going from DR into The Alchemist was a great foundation to have.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what I did. It was a very good choice and it did for me what I wanted but I wonder if running Sanguine instead wouldn’t have given me more of what I wanted though. I was not into spirituality much but rather into strengthening the stillness of my mind and getting rid of negativity. On the other hand, I have a feeling that Alchemist gave much more than I can notice or comprehend when it comes to my internal growth.

6 Likes

There are no regrets only blessings I guess :slight_smile: Sanguine I have never tried, but it always feels like when you have made your mind up about running a certain sub, there’s always some praising of a different one going on the forum making you wonder if you should have picked that one instead.

But that’s the power of decision, you decide and then you stick by it, for a while at least :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes