Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

@Hermit Minds Eye has that?

1 Like

First thought that popped into my head. One of us may have been viewing the other. :slight_smile:

I dont think I follow…:woozy_face: what do you mean Dark?

I read this:

and immediately thought:

Then I read your post. You know, great minds, taking words right out of…

1 Like

I get it now!! Must be all the decalcifying taking place that has my mind in a haze :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes, Mind’s Eye has that, and how would you want to that scripting to do anything if it doesn’t? lol.

Is everyone cryptic today or is it me that Im not understanding?! :joy::joy:

1 Like

It is the reconciliation everyone is going through, my love

2 Likes

Nope, this is normal :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, I can’t even decipher this cryptic myself, reconcilation hit me today, lol!

So what I ment to say was; Mind’s Eye won’t do a think if it wasn’t for your Pineal Gland, it needs be decalcified, otherwise there’s no water in it with as result no psychic abilities or extrasensory perception.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign does Astral Projection Qx also contain scripting for Lucid Dreaming, such as scripting to make you conscious in your dream?

It was confirmed here:

5 Likes

@Simon

What is your experience of adding Alchemist stage 4 to your stack?
I’m sure it changes with whatever your running it with, but anything in general.

1 Like

Great, thanks @Simon! That actually explains a lot :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Does Alchemist have anything that makes your alchemy stronger with time as you listen to the sub?

1 Like

Following on from Fridays question has anyone been able to astral project themselves back and forward through time ? or to other parts of the world.

and part B:

is there anyone who has been able to stop doing this?

Has anyone had great experiences with Alchmist ST4 Core at Terminus level? I’m also curious as to the interplay it would have with other subs.

Haven’t been using my custom with it in long enough to tell. I got about a week in between ultima listens and just started back after 3 ended.

So if Mind’s Eye works the pineal gland, does any stage of Alchemist do the same?

1 Like