Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Does the energy cultivation with SO BELOW actually help with orgasm control?

1 Like

Like Alchemist 3 , specifies Kundalini , does stage 4 has more focus on that or is it same ? Also is there more focus on supernatural experiences too ?

1 Like

Stage 4 is the combined track. It contains all the former stages in a single file. You might not want to just jump into stage 4, however.

3 Likes

Thank you
I have been on alchemist since past 6 months . So I have done till stage 3 , now moved to stage 4 , I was wondering whether to stick to stage 3 more of now move on to stage 4 , as I am more into kundalini practise and super natural .
Please suggest .
Thanks

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s up to you. I can’t answer this for you, because I don’t know the level of your spiritual development. Don’t be afraid to experiment, though. You won’t lose any results. If ST4 isn’t to your liking, just switch to something else.

4 Likes

Has anyone had success with Astral Projection X? How is the new Q version?

3 Likes

Is there a separate alchemist forum? I have the title.

1 Like

Yes, Alchemy Insiders where we discuss how to turn base metals to gold :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I was just hearing Damien Echols explain that the brass vessels within which the djinn of ancient tales were described as being contained was actually referring to us; to the refined heartmind of the adept.

3 Likes

I’m not surprised at all.

2 Likes

PM me your order number.

1 Like

Is there everyone here who has experience running Remote Viewing XQ, I’ve literally seen no journal about it? Beyond that, it does seem like a valid and successful program, there’s just not much known about it. There’s a huge chance that I’ll be including it in my final Quantum Limitless Custom, but I need to know more information about it, and as far as I know there’s none really using this program.

If you used Remote Viewing XQ, and have had promising results with it, please let me know!

2 Likes

I would love to read journals/results about it too!

In the future I will build a custom with Quantum Limitless St4, Remote Viewing and Astral Projection.
Before, I was thinking Minds Eye instead of QL but since I got ME and Im using T², I figure I will already have enough exposure and QL will bring more benefits to my custom.

Same here, although mine will be a little bit different. My Custom will be a combination of Mind’s Eye, Quantum Limitless St 4, and possibly Remote Viewing XQ dependent on the results that people have got with it.

As of right now, there’s literally no information about this program on the forum, so I’m not sure. It’s highly likely that I end up trying this program for myself.

1 Like

I have it, but since I’m cautious and there were no journals on it I haven’t tried. Same with astral projection. Maybe once I’m in a good place with my customs and feel grounded enough.

1 Like

There’s journals, it’s just in a secret Alchemist user’s forum. Send me your order number and I’ll grant you access.

Can I have access without having the actual Alchemist program? So unfortunate that I cannot read these.

1 Like

I’m in that. Must’ve missed the remote viewing specifics.

Amen to this, even if it was temporary. I understand why it would be in a separate forum. That said, it would certainly inform me a lot more as to what I can expect from running The Alchemist.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign does Remote Viewing Qx contain scripting to decalcify Pineal Gland, just like Mind’s Eye?

1 Like