I purchased Alchemist core late last year and used it for a few weeks, however I felt as though it had no discernible effect on me.Taking a week for each stage, which I know is less than suggested. I was generally looking to have a more of a sense of calm and to see if generally reprogramming my subconscious would have an effect on my reality. After reading Vadim Zeland (Reality transurfing) Dean Radin, Joe Dispenza amongst others I have had varying results. The results I have had with experimenting with their suggestions has led me to believe that something downright strange is going on with our reality and it’s not really something I can discuss with those close to me without thinking I’m crazy.
I decided yesterday to give Alchemist core one more go but with the new Qv2 version. I listened through all the stages in my sleep, probably not the best way of doing this but I’m experimenting.
I thought it might be good to start a journal on here and see if anybody else is having any luck with it also in regards to synchronicities or coincidences So here’s my day one results.
- I have had a general sense of calm today but not sure if it’s due to it being the programme or just because it’s the weekend.
- I visited a friend this morning and on the table that I sat at was a newly received Alchemist mug and spoon still in its box
- Went a restaurant for a birthday and couldn’t decide between a peach tea or a coke. Decided on coke which I received but then a waitress about 10 minutes later brought a peach tea by mistake and said to just keep it.
- One of the gifts received by my friend was a full metal alchemist pocket watch.
- It keep being suggested that I should go for bubble tea after the meal and found £40 on the ground just outside the place.