Do these subliminals inevitably affect the chakras and their energy too?

They grow you spiritually fo sure mate. Alchemist gave me some of the craziest results. Think I wrote a bit about it.

Yes I did, here it is OldChap The Alchemist

Sounds like you going through the subliminal bloom mate, its in the manual haha. Under 4.8 or something? It was about combining SC with other things.

When you lower the loops of SC or replace it with something else the execution starts and reconciliation stops so you start seeing all the crazy results you were actually getting, but it often happens that people misattribute this to other stuff. Paraphrasing here of course.

4 Likes

I would love some book recommendations :slight_smile:

I’m two and a half weeks into Alchemist st. 1 after i tried to jump directly to st. 4 (and failed miserably) some time ago.

Right now I’m plowing through material and trying out stuff that I like (everything from Golden Dawn Magick to Gallary of Magic to Mantak Chia to my notes from old Vipassana retreats), but I would be very excited to hear what has worked for you - you as well @OldChap.

1 Like

Despite spiritual inclinations that I’ve had for a while, I’ve not run Alchemist due to having only vague expectations of the end result. This thread is enlightening, yet I feel that completing DR (set to happen at the end of this month) will be sufficient for most, if not everything.

1 Like

Collected Works of Ramana Maharishi. Emphasis on his Self-Inquiry work, its the best way to self-realization and breaking away from the illusions of the traumatized egomind.

I Am That, Prior to Consciousness, Consciousness and the Absolute by Nisargadatta Maharaj

Silence of the Heart by Robert Adams

Atma Bodha and Vivekachoodamani by Shankaracharya

The classics such as:
Yoga Vasistha
Upanishads
Ashtavakra Gita

The Tao

The Tao of Pooh

Works of Rumi - The man had an insane devotional love of God, and its one method used to reach a higher state

Its all eastern teachings as its what I have been working with this past while and resonated higher with than most. I received the most benefit with those one. Also worked with some magickal studies, shamanism, alchemy here and there, and some other traditional teachings, but not religiously.

I’ve bolded the books that I feel are most beneficial overall.

Some Magick and philosophy

On Becoming an Alchemist* by Catherine MacCoun
The Seven Faces of Darkness* by Don Webb (Typhonian Magick)
A Secret History of Consciousness* by Gary Lachman
Cosmos and History* by Mircea Eliade
Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Psychology of Man’s Possible Evolution by P.D. Ouspensky
The Nine Doors of Midgard* by Edred Thorsson
The Chocolate War* by Robert Cormier

5 Likes

If you compare Phoermes results with mine you can see lots of similarities. Yup, guys, Alchemist builds the best foundation for successful life just after your healing has been done (the Dragon or Regeneration). Bare in mind, that what the sells page says about Alchemist improving manifestations is not a joke as it’s obvious that your improved energy levels help you generate more powerful manifestations.

I think the next natural step (after the Dragon and Alchemist) would be rebooting your body and brain using QL + Paragon. I believe QL improves your ability to find more and better paths of manifestations and healing your body would strengthen it that should help energy and mental power wise.

7 Likes

I have dealt with my chakra’s over the years, but never considered subliminal approach, I did the imagination looking at each one, and tearing one by one them open and bringing white energy drawn from my feet and pulled into each chakra. By the time I reach my heart chakra, I fell into a trance and passed out! It’s weird, when the energy centers are blocked when astral projecting whatever is blocked on mine I am stuck like glue there and if I try to pull apart it hurts like a mother. I will have to look at the modules for the chakra’s or close to it. I know from experience these are vitally important when activating OBE’s.