Athanaxos' Gambit (2023-2024 journal)

Oh wow, that was not yesterday.
Damn you @Malkuth for inspiring me. Now I have to start reading wot again!

This… I haven’t thought of it like this before. But it’s a perspective that I have unwittingly come to appreciate. I’m in a bit of a deep dive into Neetzche right now and he was big on the Eternal Recurrence. And I am also contemplating how to create personal egregores that can find me and carry over to the next round. But that’s a secret project, so don’t tell anyone :shushing_face: :grin:

Oh brother, if you only knew. :joy:

Playing The Grand Game?
Athanaxos’ Gambit ?
Euphoria of Performance ?
Also, the other day I stumbled on Niccolo’s Smile for a meager 3$ - as if guided by fate.
And I partly see myself as a contemporary (Western) ‘heyoka’ in the public discourse.

So about cultivating a relationship with the Trickster archetype?

Please, my friends call me Tzeentch :wink:

And yes, they call me mad. But all artists are mad :rofl:

2 Likes

My request to Support for the claim to the forum title ‘High Connessiour of Subliminal Saucery’ was unfortunately denied.

But at least I got bumped up to High Alchemist, so I’d say it’s an absolute win :smirk:

2 Likes

I understand your reasoning. Please enter a support ticket to confirm.

2 Likes

“Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today. I’m a gambler, a farmboy, and I’m here to take command of your bloody army!”
-Matrim Bloody Cauthon

A Wheel of Time and Warhammer 40K reference? I love you, man!

3 Likes

I’ll do that. I’ll just have to formulate my question better and in more detail for Support.

Meanwhile, this is what Saint replied to the same inquiry in his journal:

I’m not really sure, lol. It’s an interesting stack. You’d get better at writing, playing video games and coding? Hahahaha. There’s a lot of synergies there, but it’s hard to describe them. I’d imagine that this stack would almost feel spiritual and transcendent as one begins to understand universal processes.

I feel there is untapped potential here. More research is definitely required :wink:

Nerds of a feather :grin:
And I love you too, bro!

1 Like

A short update on my stack. Currently my custom, RoD, and Genesis.

Genesis seems to be clearing the way for my Custom in an unexpected yet welcome fashion. The other day as I woke up I was filled with unprompted and genuine gratitude. I lingered in bed for a while, as the feeling was almost physically tangible. Very impressive.

On RoD, dreams too have become more abundant in numbers, and more vivid. When going to bed, meditating, or sleeping in (on the weekends) I often find myself half-adream. Afterward realizing that the thoughts that had just passed my mind were in fact a short and quick dream scene. Like a 5-minute episode. Those are mostly random things and events. Thoughts turned into dreams about the very same things I was thinking about during that liminal alf-asleep dream-state. Very curious.

And lastly, my everyday intuition has also increased in ways that have started to have an effect on my life. Like the other day when I by a seemingly unrelated intuitive nudge was able to avoid a 90 euro parking ticket by mere minutes.

I was expecting improved intuition from the RoM core, but this is a welcome development. And really impressive as well.

EDIT: Also a note on RoM and Genesis… or RoM, AM, and Genesis… whichever way. I seem to have become even more aware of ‘weaknesses’ of self that I entertain and can more easily observe them rather than emotionally engage with them. I am also more patient and ready to listen when others do point out these shortcomings of mine.
Imagine instead of getting defensive, you get that internal feeling of deep knowing because you can’t bullshit yourself, and your inner voice goes: “Yeah, I know I do that thing, and it’s a bad habit. I should try to not do it.”
This increased empathic self-awareness is also a most welcome development.

I am really liking the progress so far.

3 Likes

Mid-course correction.

Two weeks on Genesis now. A very transformative experience. It hits in all the right places, and I want to commit to 2-4 cycles at least, and then follow up with RM:UMX most likely.

I have also completed one cycle of RoD, and will proceed with one more, and then evaluate if I should push it further or cycle it.

I will also put a hold on the AM/RoM/TS custom for now. A situational analysis provided Khan Black as the more optimal choice as I need to sort out my energy levels. It’s a priority issue. So, Khan Black, it is.

This might just be the radical self-transformation protocol I have been waiting for.

Second Gambit.

Let’s roll.

1 Like

What are you wanting to happen in your self-transformation?

2 Likes

Well in short I realized that I’m getting ahead of myself. I still have some inner stuff to deal with and Genesis appears to be the perfect sauce for that. And before I have a remote chance of building something, anything really, I need to fix my health.

I’ve been fatigued for a very long time now with a variety of additional symptoms, and as I stumbled upon a new piece of information today it dawned on me how it all fits together. With that, I was able to properly analyze it all and I’m working on the plan right now. A broken down, goal-oriented actionable plan of action of how to fix this once and for all.

I’ve neglected my health for far too long now, but now I clearly see what needs to be done.

So it’s not so much a self-transformation per see, but more of a radical transformation of my life experience, so to speak.

2 Likes

I’ve now completed my first cycle of Khan Black st1 and Genesis, and completed the second cycle of Revelation of Dreams. The clarity and emotional maturity I now possess exceeds anything I have ever experienced before.

I cycled out RoD for GLM: Commander today, and good heavens it’s just so good. Though I wonder If I should run Genesis for just one more cycle, still.

And this morning I noticed the surprise drop of Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer as well.

What!?!

I don’t know how to schedule all these into a working listening pattern.
In a way, I realized that the only satisfying way for me to run my stack is to settle for a main theme/title/project and run that one as the Primary for an extended period, and then run the others for 2-3 cycles each.

That main project now being Khan Black with 2 cycles for each stage.

You’d think that I would be disappointed in buying a custom only to have these other amazing titles being dropped in front of me? No, not in the slightest. I’m even a bit surprised myself.
If anything I consider it an investment of sorts, in that my custom purchase further enables SC to produce these amazing artisan titles. And also I now know how well I handle the density of a custom sub. I only managed two cycles with the custom, and well… it was a Thanatos’ Gambit after all.

I’ll probably return to it eventually, or rebuild it slightly. But for now, it has served its purpose. Indeed the other day I had a dream of The Tower being struck multiple times by lightning within a matter of a few milliseconds, and then the subsequent fall. It’s only a matter of days now. I am ready.

The only question now is whether I should have this journal moved to the Major Title’s Journal section instead as I will run main/artisan titles for the foreseeable future, or if I should start a new one?
@RVconsultant What’s your thought on that?

1 Like

@James I thought you might want to read this post, and the one above.

@Athanaxos what do you mean by clarity and emotional maturity? If I was watching a movie of you before and after, what changes would I notice?

What do you want to have happen over the next 6 months?

Okay. First, what are you running as of right now?

What were you running last week?

Next I would strongly encourage you to consider finishing Khan Black. Khan Black seems to be a process, and I would encourage you to think about prioritizing it to the finish line of completing all 4 stages of Khan Black.

If Genesis seems to be working well, I would also encourage you to think about staying with it for now. I’ve wondered if it might help other programs fit together. Plus perhaps it would be better to keep this in with the idea that this might further solidify your gains and strengthen them.

So then I would ask, what would you want DR:LD to do versus GLM: Commander to do?

Now another question, and I may have misunderstood or perhaps I’m thinking of someone else, did you post at some point you were having gender identity issues and realized it was because you felt uneasy about being a masculine man? If so, how might that inform which subliminals you might run?

Now another thought, if you run Khan Black as well as DR:LD, I would think of it as that you’d be running 2 healing subliminals at once. Now if it’s overwhelming, you could remove DR:LD from your stack, and either run two OR try GLM: Commander instead.

As for the journal section, we can get back to that later. For now, let’s focus on making this subliminal journey awesome for you.

Are you considering getting a custom? If so, what do you want to put in it?

If you are wanting to add DR:LD or GLM: Commander to a custom, it might be best to run the program from the main shop first to notice how it effects you.

3 Likes

Ouff. I should have expected I’d get RV’d with the deep and hard hitting questions. Really makes me reflect deeper on these things! :laughing:

To allude. First regarding maturity I feel that I have “grown into” my authentic self even more, and to describe it rather poorly, my being or essence have “settled” more at the seat of itself. Having ASD and ADD I’ve always felt “behind” on the curve of maturity, age wise. For example I am rapidly approaching 40, yet at some times I still feel and act like a 25 year old, in terms of maturity and expression. Now I feel more aligned with my actual age. I guess I feel wiser. And maybe older, too? :thinking:

Second, regarding clarity I can only manage a metaphor:
Imagine standing at the precipice, and all you see is a dark, deep, and murky fog in front of you. What lies ahead? How far down is it? You can’t really see anything so you can’t possibly know, yet you are struck by vertigo anyway as the cold dark winds tug at you from the hidden abyss. Would you take the chance of reaching for your fate? Would you even survive the jump?
But now, it’s like there is no fog. I am still at that very same cliff as before, only now ahead of me are endless blue skies dotted with the odd white cloud. The horizon stretches on and on, and far below are rolling fields of resplendent green, and over yonder, you see the ocean. Beside you, you have a kite glider, and you feel confident that you can indeed fly it. While you don’t know where the winds will take you, you know for certain that you can navigate the currents safely. The breeze is warm and gentle. And with calm confidence, you simply know deep within… that it’ll be totally worth the ride.

Did that make sense?

My immediate goal is to hit the breaks and do some sort of restart in life, release stress, recover health, be there for my family.
And then continuing on to pursue my own fate and fortune without boundaries.

Last week was KBst1, Genesis, and the second cycle of RoD.

*EDIT: After giving it some thought I realized that I should trust Genesis to help me with my current challenges and to find my way, and at the same time making progress with Khan Black. Maybe run my current custom as the third one. It’s a good custom and I might as well make use of it. Actually, that’s a really great idea… Thanks!

Yes! That was me alright.

After a run of DR, and also proper diagnosis of ASD and ADD, I realized that my discomfort were basically due to broken self-perception and insufficient means to grow into a healthy masculinity. More than anything it was all unease from feeling “broken” and a “failure” as a man. The answer I found was to heal that part of me inside, instead of trying to be something other than myself.

Oh my brother, it already is. But yes, we can always add more awesomesauce.

Haha why yes, I am always considering a custom. And what to put in it, well… all the things, obviously :sweat_smile:

But in all seriousness, I’ll need some time to think deeper about that… Genesis and RoM is making me realize all kinds of stuff right now.

Another custom won’t be needed until 2024.

Re:Edit: Rewrote some more stuff :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ka-wow, in the best way possible!

Yes!

So wait, how might your other custom fit in?

What do you want to do?

Plus there are some more module coming out, right? I mean STKS isn’t over.

2 Likes

Oh shit. I just realized I’ve just finished 2 cycles of Khan Black stage 1, and today I’m starting stage 2. This should be interesting. I’ll start easy with 3 minutes per loop for the first week.

You know, I kept re-editing my previous response as I continuously contemplated on what was important, trying to hone in on that. So yeah - Ka-wow indeed. :slight_smile:

Yeah, a new custom will be relevant come 2024. Besides, my current one has RoM, AM, and True Sell in it so I’ll be happy to keep running it until then.

Yeah… I’ve been thinking a lot about this for the past week. And I really mean a lot.
Will get back to that. Don’t have time to extrapolate on that right now.

Yes! The future is bright, indeed! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have a very particular problem that I need to address initially and with some discretion. I’ve sent a support ticket asking for advice custom-wise based on Emperor Black and PCC. If you want and have the time I can tell you more in a DM.
But having said that, I by no means make claims to your time by flooding your inbox with my problems haha :smiley:

Beyond that. I am considering studying for the SAT to pursue some higher education in… something. Don’t know yet, but I have a list of interests.

I am also looking into starting some sort of tech/online business, as well as a small-scale (personal) finance business.

And I also want to lean into writing more, both online, non-fiction, and creative fiction. By what little I have written people tell me I have some sort of talent, and I love making up ideas for creative fiction, and I’d love to further develop that.

Also since I love gaming and always have, I am having this idea that I might as well start streaming. Kick (new twitch competitor) pays a flat $ per streamed hour, as well as engagement and for ads. I don’t know if it’s viable, but I can’t shake the idea either. Doing that would be a great way to build entertainment skills and a reputation and social currency, while enjoying a passion and being myself as well, to boot.

Those are my current tangible and “worldly aspirations”, but I also want to improve my health in all regards, keep developing my spirituality, masculinity, and inner power and strength, and leadership as well.

So, those are my “wants” at the moment :smiley:

2 Likes

Ouff. That moment when you realize you haven’t updated your journal in seven months! Yikes.

Well, it’s not like I’ve been doing nothing, but I pushed my custom aside at the time for several reasons. Mostly because it was only a partial match, but also because there were other more relevant titles dropped at the time. And now after letting it cook for a while, I feel that it would be great to run it again in the stack alongside both ASBR and DR: Phoenix. At least for now.

The “sudden catastrophic self-transformation” never came about. It was more like… slowly and excruciatingly being deflated. But I realized now that it was a necessary pain. And also, painful and demoralizing as it was, it was not a failure. I was able to gather plenty of useful data, and even if the custom I designed was misaligned at the time, I can make plenty of use of it now.
I was also able to complete a full run of Khan Black with two cycles for each stage, two cycles of Genesis, some RM:UWX, and some HERO Origins.

And I haven’t been journaling here because I’ve felt too drained to engage. And when I get stuck in a rut I stop writing too. But what do you know, after a cycle of DR:P (DERP?) I feel, unironically, reborn. Hah, who woulda thunk? :sweat_smile: I am really curious about the long-term effects DERP will have. Ah, I feel like I did in the later stages of DR. You know. Soaring.

And yes, while I have been unable to solve my particular problem, I was able to bring attention to it, and I am much closer to a resolution now than I have ever been.

So all in all, while I didn’t get to where I had wanted to be I’d still call it a success. And even while being beaten down by life, I feel stronger now than ever. Despite all the fog, I realized that I am more resilient than I thought.

Soo… that’s the 7-month update!

And now over to other news!

I’ve just reached out to support for feedback on my brand new revving custom build draft! And yes, you guessed correctly - it has all three Revelation cores in it! Yes!

I’ve been cooking on this one for quite a while, wanting to both use all three Revelation cores in a custom, but also make a lucid dreaming custom, AND a manifestation custom. So why not… put it all together? I feel great about it, and it’s surprisingly congruent.

Ze build

Revelation of Mind
Revelation of Dreams
Revelation of Spirit
Dream Travler
Deep Sleep
New Dawn
Harmonic Singularity
Transcendental Connection
Fortune’s Favorite
Yggrasil
Divine Will
Dominion
Tyrant
Jupiter
DEUS
Void of Creation*
Cosmic Wealth*
Radiating Health
Inner Blaze (*or Mystic Osmosis)
Epigenetic’s & DNA Modulator

I plan to run this baby long-term. Thrice-unfolding, boosting meditation, stillness, manifestation, cognitive function, intuition, lucid dreaming, and spiritual connectedness. And also add a tiny bit of cosmic grease to the gears of wealth and health, while still being congruent.
Another gambit that simply cannot go wrong. No matter how it turns out in the end - I win, anyway.

Just the way it should be. :sunglasses:

Now I’m just gonna let ASBR and DRP cook for a while as I get this, and I’ll get to where I need to be in time.

Just As Planned.

EDIT: Oh my, I just reread my previous posts and this particular one slapped me straight in the face:

“My immediate goal is to hit the breaks and do some sort of restart in life” - Well, check!

Now let’s move on to the next item on the list.

Just As Planned, indeed…

4 Likes

You’re back with a bang! Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks mate - It’s good to be back!

And the timing, ah the timing. Now they released Sanguine v2, which is precisely what I need right now. And I’m finishing up my two cycles of Phoenix and TWTP now so I can get started on Sanguine next.

1 Like

Update!

I’ve finished two cycles of ASBR and I feel amazing, and I want to do more of it! ASBR/SB is precisely my cup of archetypal tea. But there are so many things I want to run, too. I will probably do two cycles of WB now, and then re-evaluate after that.

I’m also starting my second cycle of LB and Sanguine. I just realized the other day that I’ve been pushing myself so hard these past couple of years, and my drive for self-development has been relentless, and while it has been rewarding it has also been unbelievably exhausting. No wonder I went into burnout last August. But I’m kinda glad that it happened. And, well, I clearly asked for it. :sweat_smile:

I’ve realized that one of my toxic traits is that I’ve more or less always been running the whole 15 minutes of a ZP title - even when I start fresh with one. But I’ve become wiser now by continuously bashing my head against a brick wall, and so from now on I will stick to a strict 7 minutes until I’ve reached a flow with that specific title.

Another toxic trait of mine is that I want to do everything at the same time. I keep planning and theory-crafting Q-builds for every area of my life that I want to develop, and what I want would require 5 different customs with 3 cores each… And ain’t gonna fly. And hell, it would take several years for any person to achieve what I want to do for myself so…

The bottom line is that I need to focus on one area at a time. Again, I’ve grown wiser and I recognize this as the ever-present “I want to be there now” kind of… uhm… chronic recon? Yeah, that’s probably it.

@RVconsultant thank you for putting together the microloop summary. It made me re-realize how important it is not to push it too much too soon.

Anyway. The plan for now is to chill, lean into WB while continuing LB and Sanguine while waiting for the new updates to drop. And I am ready to get three customs and focus on those for now.

I got feedback from support on my Rev x3 build and it’s good to go:

The custom itself is technically okay, though something like this could generate some VERY life changing results as you delve deep within the self for answers.

However, if you are truly serious about meditation, stillness, etc., it might be okay. I’d proceed with caution if running this.

I’ll be making some minor tweaks, but overall it’ll be the same. For me, Rev x3 is a priority build and I’ll be getting it as soon as the Rev-series has been updated.

Another one I am excited about is… dun dun duuun! The Quantum Alchemist Khan Black! YES!
I’ve been meaning to revisit both QL and Alchemist, and incorporate Khan Black somewhere, somehow, for the long run. This seems like the obvious answer. KB just makes me feel so damn good, and paired with QL and Alch, I’ll be discharging electrostatic like a boss :grin:

The third, which I am still on the fence about but also incredibly excited about… is an ASBR, WB, and Daredevil build. This one is for later (I think) as I would want to run the major store version of Daredevil first. The thought behind this one is that it covers much of the remainder of my Shadow, and I figured, why not develop that, and have some fun at the same time? :sunglasses:

Yeah. I don’t think I will be able to cram more into 2024 than that, tbh.

I am also thinking a lot about skill-building, and especially which skill tree(s) to spec into initially… leaning towards writing, leveraging tech (AI), and finance… I keep thinking about an RM:UW - Index Gate-build, possibly with the new ME or Limitless… And also maybe run EoG later this year.

Lastly - I would love to get proficient with RV and AP (don’t ask why - I am not sure myself). But maybe that’s for 2025.

I mean… for now, between three customs with Rev x3, QL, Alch, KB, and ASBR, WB, and Daredevil, I don’t think I really need to push it any further. Not to mention I’ll also have 51 modules between them, too. :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ran WB for 7 minutes (solo) yesterday, and I can’t remember the last time I felt this good in my own skin.

I just feel really chill and good about myself, and It elevated the relaxed state of being I’ve felt from Khan Black. Obviously Love Bomb and Sanguine play a huge role in that too.
Between the four of them, I feel that I’ve been able to deal with a part of my shadow that has been really hard to reach. In other words, I now not only accepted myself as is - but also with deep and genuine, radical self-love despite my oh-so-human flaws. I know I have do deal with them, sure. But when was the last time I didn’t carry around this useless and encumbering judgment of myself? When was the last time that I allowed myself to just be me, with all the wyrd and all the cringe, and just ball it anyway, and feel good about it?

That’s novel to me, and hell damn it feels good. I want everyone to feel like this, for real.

2 Likes