Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Dreams ZP

Lol yes. It was just a welcome delegation. We didn’t talk.

3 Likes

@King are you from India too?

2 Likes

For the average person who follows lucid dreaming protocols and who is not using subs, the normal predicted length of time for having the first lucid dream experience is within 3 months. For having them more regularly and reliably it seems to be about 6 months to a year.

Using Revelation of Dreams, I’d expect it to be faster than that.

The Objectives on the program page include:

You may still need to practice the art of inducing a lucid dream, but your efforts will be much, much more fruitful

Enhance your ability to induce extremely vivid lucid dreams with little effort.

So if you keep those normal times as your expectations, then you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised.

It’s a good idea to learn and do practices that are supportive of lucid dreaming. That’s part of the Action-taking that will help the sub to help you more effectively.

5 Likes

So far since starting this sub I’ve had people talk about their dreams to me.

Additionally, it seems like the bridge between external stimulus and subconscious manifestation is doing some interesting stuff. My friend was talking about David Bowie a week ago. Yesterday I was behind a car in traffic that had a whole David Bowie decal on the back windshield and license plate. Another minor one, for whatever reason I was watching interviews with Madonna a week ago. Was checking out some threads on this forum and someone else had mentioned having a dream with Madonna in it.

Randomly had some girl I used to chat with back in high school message me saying she had a super bizarre dream about me.

This stuff is getting so noticeable. How the external filters to the internal and is expressed in reality. I’ve been stepping away from most woo stuff because like I’d said in my journal it’s not good if you’re not grounded. But I have a feeling my experiences are gonna keep getting more and more surreal.

I’ve never had this stuff really happen before. So it’s definitely molding my view of reality in an experiential way vs theoretical.

7 Likes

It seems like RoD has done for you what cheat codes do in a GTA game.:clap:

1 Like

Currently, me on RoD:

1 Like

Some weirdness. RoD firing off in the strangest way possible.

The other night I had a dream about a cartoon I watched growing up as a kid. Nothing noticeable about that or defining. Just seemed incredibly random.

Then I watched a movie today. One of the actresses had such a small role in the film but I liked her performance. So as usual I went on wiki to look her up. Turns out she was one of the voice actors for that exact cartoon I had a dream about the night before.

About 6 years ago I watched a documentary on voice actors, she was in there.

Now I can say for certain today when I looked up the synopsis for this movie I didn’t see her name in the cast list or anywhere that would hint at it. But this movie was in my huge to be watched movie list. I can’t remember how it got there or how much I read up on it or who was in it. It’s very feasible that my first time encountering the film description online I saw she was in the cast list.

Me right now

11 Likes

Wow!! That is really incredible. And too elaborate to be called a coincidence.

3 Likes

Ok, sold - definitely getting RoD. Not sure if I’ll immediately stack with Khan Black St 1 but I’m tempted.

how come no one comments on this beautiful baby ?I am gonna do it…

I added it to my stack as a fourth title(new comer dont do that,I ‘ve been using Subclub’s products almost four years now,I know what I am doing)paring it with Rom and my two custom…now halfway through my cycle…I have
run it three times ,4mins each,I already see a lot of things going on here.

1:more vivid dreams and easier dream control….when I say vivid,I dont mean just seeing more clear imageries….all five senses are enhanced…on many occasion,I was kissing or eating in the dreams,it just felt so real that I lost in it…the taste ,the smell,the touch ,the sight,the sound, it is all intact,I haven‘t completely gained control over it but the moment I said “this must be dreaming”to myself in the dreams ,I woke up…I once had a nightmare,but I emotions was completely in control …and I could see the RoD’s protection scripting manifested a young lady took me away from that demon….

2:general speaking,more positive feeling during the day…one of my custom are based on emperor and primal seduction focusing on masculinity and sexuality healing …at time ,that sub causes some emotion upheaval…RoD has scripting promote positive state…it helps me counteract those problems…light hearted…and not too slack back…it is quite balanced…

3: my perception towards reality and manifestation shifted…it feels like my old Terminus square custom…I experience my life in a dream- like state from time to time….it is like I snap out of the current reality standing in between different time line…really surreal feeling…hard to describe…since the dreams become so real and vivid…a lot of time ,I will ask myself “am I dreaming ” in a broad daylight, there is a lot of subtlties I could not pinpoint all of them right now but I know deep down I am going through a lot of changes on those subjects……for instance,on RoD sale page,there is this description about the world it is the dream of the Devine Force…and our dream is the echo of the Devine power…something like that….years ago,I heard of it,but just let it past…even I went through the page,I was just “meh” …but after I started the sub….I had a different feeling about this subject and saying….suddenly just feel
much more resonating with me…a lot of time ,to logically acquire knowledge is one thing,to have a cognitive shift is another….I feel like I am shifting my perception toward something new yet magnificent.

4:manifestation booster,RoD feels like Rebirth…it makes other titles more profound …the results from other subs are much more obvious.it could be the enhancing effect on the manifestation ability…a lot of time,thing
just happens after I briefly think about it…like getting favors/compliments from others…also,I am seeing the connection between dream creating and real life manifesting…the line between those two are blurred.

overall ,I only used it three time,and the results are already promising…I will continue to use it for eight more cycles…I am sure there will be more to come.

6 Likes

My dreams are too real, had a nightmare where I would open a door and it will lead me to other rooms with more doors in it, I ended up in a room with a casket and I said hell no, wrong door. I saw a closet door on one of the rooms and went inside but I ended up being stuck in it.

I thought to myself this cannot be real, I must be dreaming, so how do I wake up from this dream, so I just woke up with no cold sweats. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

As strange as it sounds I had a really lucid dream like that once but in mine I had a girl with me and when I opened the last door it was infront of a canyon. And then the girl and I ran and jumped off. I even remember the sensation of falling. It is one of the dreams I actually remember vividly.

5 Likes

Yours sounded more adventurous than mine :blush:

3 Likes

just finished my first cycle of Rod two days ago…

generally speaking …smooth but not as smooth as genesis,which I also used one cycle ….with Rod in my stack ,I have a more positive outlook towards life …less stress…it balances out the hard edge from Emperor…and at the same time …not too gentle that I will lose the strong push to do the basic works……

recon was really mild…just few days could not recall the dreams I had but still had vague feelings about the dreams…no emotion turmoil from it at all…

the biggest thing that I experienced is the hyper awareness about manifestation…the relation between reality ,dream,perception…like I become really sensitive about the things that happened around me…I see them from a symbolic perspective…just like the way I approach dream analysis…I see the connection behind things from a more manifestation perspective rather than the usual day to day way….something happened …I will ask myself…“what this person/object/event represent ?how it relates to me ,on what level ?to what extent these will have long lasting effect on different parties that involved ?” I guess there is some synergetic effect from Rom ?

still too early to say anything,but I definitely will continue to use it ,at least 7 more cycles

6 Likes

Did you get any lucid dreams from it?

sure,couple times,to be exactly,the first week of using it,I even realised I was dreaming…but I did not have total control over those dreams…the second week,I had mild recon from it…but it is really mild…just could not quite remember the details of dreams but carry a vague feeling about those dream…

2 Likes

You guys ever been chased in your dreams by unkown people, if it’s one or two persons I would understand but a group of them and they are not zombies? Happened this morning and the 17th of July as well. On the 17th one actually caught up too me and messed me up pretty badly, I struggled to fight back I could only block.

RoD makes it too damn real. As per Google I’m not acknowledging anxiety or fear in my waking life. You can see on their faces they don’t want me alive and where the hell is Morpheus and Trinity when you need them lol.

7 Likes

I had that dreams like that but they were not on RoD. But I did have a really lucide dream like that in which some unknown people saved me and I have never had this particular genre of dreams since.

4 Likes

I’m listening to Khan st4 as well, 1st cycle washout, maybe something triggering me on Khan.

4 Likes

Yes that might be the case. The sub probably wants you come face to face with something.

2 Likes