Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Dreams ZP

I’m sitting at the gym while the wife does her workout. Reading, went to download Dreams to my laptop to start the syncing process and the SubClub website is blocked by the gym’s firewall for promoting “sex education” lol.

Guess I’ll wait until I’m home.

8 Likes

Yesterday was rest day but I still had a very vivid dream.

In it I and a couple of others were in a delegation to meet the Prime Minister of our country. I was in a room by myself when I realised that I wasn’t wearing any clothes. Well, I have had dreams of being naked before and I know it meant that I was feeling insecure about something or vulnerable about sharing things with others.

There was a knock on the door and I went to it. The voice on the other side asked me what’s up and that the Prime Minister was here so lets go to greet him. I told the guy that I couldn’t find my clothes and he told me not to worry about it and he went to fetch me some.

When he got back, I wore what he bought and we went to meet the Prime Minister.

The interesting thing about this dream was that normally when I have a dream where am wearing my birthday suit, I usually wake up embarrassed or scared. But this was the first time someone helped cloth me and I went ahead with my dream.

The message from this dream was that it was okay to have times when we are fearful, insecure, worried or feeling vulnerable. But we can always ask for help or solve our problems and move ahead with our life.

12 Likes

So here is what I’m noticing from RoD:

1 Different themes.

For example, a common theme for me might be that I’m wandering in a house. It’s empty. Sometimes I can’t see well. Things are blurry or dim. I can’t find the exit. The exterior doors won’t open. I can’t open or break the windows.

Last night I was in a building. However it was a conference center (not a house). There were others there (I wasn’t alone). It was well lit (not dim). The features of the conference center were clear (things were not blurry). I could easily go in and out of the building (I wasn’t stuck or trapped inside; navigation is easy). I was there with a purpose because there was a seminar (not just wandering around).

2 Different emotional experiences.

For me, it’s common for me to be having these intense adrenaline type experiences. I’m a zombie killer who is armed to the teeth. I’m confronting my fears in a kung fu death match, using tiger-crane-golden-mantis-eagle-claw style. AND I wake the next morning EXHAUSTED!

Since RoD, I would describe my dreams as almost jejune. No emotional ups and downs. Mellow. Like you know, like just like kinda calm and peaceful and tranquil, like every day, man. And thank goodness, because those “action packed” dreams were more like traumas disguised as excitement.

3 Educational or didactic?

As I walked into the seminar room in the conference center dream, the speaker said, “If you want more ideas or creativity, walk into a wall.”

Huh? Well, when I walk into or through a wall, I go through this void of quiet and nothingness. It’s a place of the space between the thoughts. So I knew what he was referring to. Perhaps for more ideas when in a dream, seek out a wall and literally walk into the wall and wait for the silence to speak.

12 Likes

Yes, you could do a lot in dreams. Dreams have a different way of communicating, the deeper you go the more challenging it may become. As a child I always dream of flying but also got myself stumble on tree tops or roofs, it goes on for a long time. The waking state influence your dreams, the fears you brought from the waking state affects your dreams.

While doing my transcendental meditation, I dream that I am the person inside the coffin and I thought I would die, but it means life transformation. The way you manage your emotions during the waking state affects how those dreams develop - This RevD will help a lot.

In lucid dreaming is similar to believing-something that wasn’t there, only it is on a dream.

For example you wanted to have car, you have to make sure you drive it, touch it, anything you want. It doesn’t require you if you know how to drive, or you have the money to buy it-just put yourself longer in that car.

You can even use special powers into this realm. After I overcome the flying abilities, I never fly like superman, I fly standing without resistance. When you keep on flying in your dreams, you will find yourself going to places in you own reality.

If I have some problems in life, I would explore that in my dreams, but I will not attempt to solve problems. I will simply watch it to show me the solution.

It was also crucial to prepare yourself before going to the dream portal. I make sure I am aware by doing a short meditation. You have a good sleep if you remember your dreams.

5 Likes

I think another great way to use this program is this:

To establish and deepen familiarity with and understanding of the levels of mind that allow subliminals and manifestation to work.

With a sufficiently delicate touch, you’d even be able to watch your subliminals being processed and integrated in real-time.

4 Likes

If you have ever tried the Gateway Experience you will understand that the subconscious ‘speaks’ in symbols whereas the conscious mind uses words. The language of symbols is a real language, at least as complex and nuanced as written language. It is possible to attain a state where upon hearing a word your mind automatically translates it to the connected image or symbol. I believe this is the source of the Tarot. The sages of the past were able to ‘write’ in the language of symbols to allow communication between the deep mind and the person in the boat.

2 Likes

yes, i think all of RV’s answers are correct and a direct answer to your question.

but let me give you an indirect answer.

i’ve always had a very mild level of lucid dreaming ability, stemming from “night terrors” (intense nightmares) since I was 6 years old.

unconsciously learning how to deal with night terrors has given me the ability to change my environment any time that I’m uncomfortable with the situation of a dream.

i’m often completely aware that i’m dreaming, even saying “wow, Dream Ouroboros really just kissed her!!!” when watching myself interact in the dream…

however, I have no control over myself in the dream, only the environment, scenery, location, and circumstance.

with a big enough emotional push, i can end the dream entirely, teleport to a whole new scenery that’s less confrontational, or even realize that my dream self is not acting in a way that’s proper and “inspire him” to act differently with that emotional push. I say inspire because i have no control over what happens apart from the emotional push i provide to change SOMETHING in the dream.

so that’s my level of lucid dreaming, currently. i’m sure i could pick up lucid dreaming if i wanted to, it’s just never been of interest to me.

the reason it’s never been of interest to me is because my dreams are perfect the way they are as the center of emotional processing i go through. unless that processing is traumatic, i let it take it’s course.

when i ran ascension, i would constantly have this dream that i was watching my friends get beat up, and i was powerless to help.

that was my dream state working on that fear i had.

one day, in my dream, i had gained enough power to fight back, i punched one of the guys in the face.

it was symbolic of the fact that my subconscious had gained internal power and i felt like i could make a difference, even in a world of men “stronger” than me.

i woke up permanently changed, and i knew that i had an entirely new belief as a result of that dream.

the practical benefit of dreaming is that we can live experiences that, to our brains, are MORE real than reality, meaning we learn in that world faster, more symbolically (how our brains actually work), and more quickly.

you can ruminate on a break up for YEARS in the conscious realm and never find true meaning out of what happened, but if you were to lucid dream about the situation, you might come to realize some “Truth” about the situation, yourself, your purpose, your underlying beliefs, much more quickly.

Perhaps if I had lucid dreaming capabilities, instead of just dream awareness, I could have punched those people hurting my friends a lot sooner, and then i would’ve built up my “internal power” much quicker.

However… i’ll be honest, i’m skeptical about that, due to the fact that if I were lucid dreaming, I never would’ve put myself in that situation where i was powerless to help my friends in the first place, meaning i never would have been able to overcome it in the dream world, because i would’ve never chose it.

So, with great dreaming comes great responsibility… it’s easy to fly, fudge, and frollick in the dream world, but it takes a true psychonaut to choose to go through hell when he could be flying down a launch pad made out of Pamela Anderson’s glory days.

to wrap this up, i’ll just add a funny anecdote that i know a guy who is obsessed with lucid dreaming, his ONLY reason being so that he can meditate while he sleeps

5 Likes

I’m re-reading Robert Waggoner’s book “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self” in preparation for when I can run RoD.

Forgot all the good stuff in this book.

1 Like

There are also the lucid dreaming books by Stephen LaBerge.

2 Likes

He’s good.
Not very good as a hypnotist haha.

He has a guided meditation recording designed to “install” lucid dreaming skills.

But seriously the recording starts with him saying:

Close your eyes
Get comfortable
Relax.

Like. Wanna elaborate a bit? Haha

But I AM grateful he brought scientific and academic discipline to lucid dreaming.

1 Like

The nature of this question goes against the very essence of what the “Revelation” titles means. It’s about self-exploration and figuring this out on your own. That’s why we call them “subliminal experiences” rather than a major title. It serves a different purpose than the rest of the major titles and that purpose is so different and inexplicable that we don’t even bother to explain. If you’re drawn to it, you’re drawn to it. We’ve gotten frustrated messages saying that we “can’t explain because the spirit’s not real” or whatever, but to that, we just say “if that’s your perspective, then it’s valid for you.”

If you know, you know. If you want to find out, you have to find out.

Think of dreams as a much more complex and grandiose Rorschach / ink blot test. The ink blot on the paper has no objective meaning, the imagery and meaning is assigned by YOU, and the meaning that’s generated is a reflection of your own inner reality. And through that reflection, you can begin to understand who you are inside and what you can do to change that landscape if you want.

A dream serves the same purpose. If you and I both went through the exact same event – let’s say, watching a volcano have a very powerful eruption. We were in the same place, at the same time, saw the same event. Our dreams regarding that event would be completely different in ways that can’t be easily explained. The meaning, the feeling, the imagery used, the colors, etc. All different, with the only bind between the two is the fact that it came from an actual event.

Perhaps I would have a nightmare about it. You might have a dream in which you see the volcano’s eruption as beautiful. The fact of the matter is, every night when you go to sleep, you create WORLDS that seem to be non-local and are beyond time and space. Do you want to explore that, or not? That’s the question that one must answer when delving into any of the titles in the Unfolding Series.

15 Likes

I think I will run this one solo.

Or not. Going to continue my ongoing washout till the scheduled titles are released. Who knows what kind of surprises there will be.

Been on washout for two weeks now, after my Emperor custom cycle.

3 Likes

Potentially going to run this title. But I find it fascinating to known what the hell is going on in my head every night. That’s 8 hours of behind the scenes footage I’m usually not privy to. I’ve entered deep states of relaxation waking up in the morning at times, a sort of twilight state where it felt like there was uninhibited emotional processing. Conscious guidance there, but clearly in an altered state. I’d imagine bringing that same level of awareness into dreams would open a lot of doors for me as far as emotional processing goes. I’m of the belief that by default just going to sleep doesn’t mean your mind is completely exploring your emotional landscape. If that was the case people wouldn’t have bruxism, to me muscular tension or jaw clenching is a sign of repression. If that occurs at night that means there’s much more going on than a simple equivalent of a RAM dump from your day.

3 Likes

Had an experience of that Revelation aspect this morning. After the dream this morning I posted in my journal, where both me and the supervillainess were communicating in a very indirect way where only their body language really revealed the truth, someone sent me a link this morning that led me to check which house my Saturn was in in my corrected chart.

It was in the house of communication, house 3. And suddenly not only is my hard childhood making a whole lot more sense, and the constant problems with people interrupting me when I open my mouth to speak, but the challenges I will face in my new business where marketing and communication are key were made very clear. Lack of precision in language or responses is the killer. Well thought out videos without concern for the time needed to produce them will bring success. Et cetera.

There could not be a better time to take this to heart right as I’m finishing my final version and needing to polish it before submission. I have to remember we have some time for final tweaks and not to rush it.

3 Likes

No LD’s yet, though I didn’t expect that either. I believe it will happen in its own time.

But verily, my dreams are much clearer now. More vivid, like an upgrade to high definition and resolution. I also experience increased dream recall resulting in a greater number of dreams experienced, so to speak.

There also seems to be a greater depth to the dreams, like an intangible dimension, making them more “real” than my old dreams. Indeed, the dreams feel more immersive.

I’ve also felt a positive effect from the Paragon: Sleep scripting, and this has me most excited. My quality of sleep has improved, as well as my sleep hygiene, and my willingness to stop an engaging activity because it is getting too late. Before, I could easily keep burning the lamp oil if I had fun, but now I am more conscious about it. More ready to prioritize my health from a sleep perspective.
I am very much looking forward to an even more improved sleep regimen.

And lastly, I feel this subtle confidence in my ability to intuitively understand what the dreams are trying to tell me.

With that said, I am looking forward to LD’s as much as I am to the health benefits and the dreaming-awake reality immersion of bridging the materium/immaterium.

I will keep posting any interesting developments :v:

9 Likes

That will depend on each person. Have you had a lucid dream before?

1 Like

So you met Modi ji in your dream?

4 Likes

Lol yes. It was just a welcome delegation. We didn’t talk.

3 Likes

@King are you from India too?

2 Likes

For the average person who follows lucid dreaming protocols and who is not using subs, the normal predicted length of time for having the first lucid dream experience is within 3 months. For having them more regularly and reliably it seems to be about 6 months to a year.

Using Revelation of Dreams, I’d expect it to be faster than that.

The Objectives on the program page include:

You may still need to practice the art of inducing a lucid dream, but your efforts will be much, much more fruitful

Enhance your ability to induce extremely vivid lucid dreams with little effort.

So if you keep those normal times as your expectations, then you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised.

It’s a good idea to learn and do practices that are supportive of lucid dreaming. That’s part of the Action-taking that will help the sub to help you more effectively.

5 Likes