Virtuoso: Euphoria of Performance [REQUEST]

Have you ever wanted to captivate your audience in such a way, that they cannot get enough of your performance? Do you live for their applause? Do you find that you cannot live without the euphoria of performance? Are you prepared to go all the way? Are you ready to kill die for your art?

This is your call to Take the Stage.

With Virtuoso you will reach perfection in your performance, and for you, perfection will not be good enough! Your fingers will always hit the right keys, the right strings, the right triggers - all with perfect timing every single time. Your pitch will be pristine, and you will be able to follow the flow of the performance as if you were one with it. Indeed, you will be the center and the star of every show from now on. With Virtuoso, you will become the performance.

The world is cruel, but it does not have to be ugly.

Including the new A/SPS technology to increase dexterity, strength, and endurance in not only your fingers for improved proficiency and accuracy with your instrument of choice - but also for your whole body as well! You will be able to perform for hours without getting tired, and it will increase lung capacity and strengthen your vocal cords, creating the potential for you to develop the most beautiful and powerful of voices. Your singing ability and your acting lines will leave your audience mesmerized.

With scripting from Limitless, Virtuoso will allow you to rapidly learn and retain your chosen art; notes, lyrics, lines, choreography - everything will be absorbed by you with great ease! The Limitless script will also help you develop a musical ear, as you listen to song and music and memorize the tunes. It will also help you learn and memorize choreography and acting scenes with perfect recall, both from your own practice but also from watching others perform.

Virtuoso also includes script from Executive, allowing you to push far beyond what even the elite musicians, actors and artisans of today are capable of. You will be able to perform for longer hours, and you will never skip practice again! You will always try one more time. Indeed, you will feel a deep urge to keep practicing no matter what, and to relentlessly hunt for every opportunity you can get to show the world your performance!

With the manifesting script from StarkQ you will also attract amazing opportunities to perform - seemingly out of nowhere. Everyone will be wanting to watch you take to the stage!

You will perform and through your work, you shall transcend.

Virtuoso also contains the Elegance module, infusing your movements on stage with seemingly otherworldly gracefulness and elegance. It also contains the Joie de Vivre module and Song of Joy, which will make you love performing, and to do so with great mirth and a humorous attitude. Your one-liners will never fall short again!

Everything for the performance!

Be it singing, playing instruments, dancing, acting, relentless murder, or aesthetic martial arts - Virtuoso will allow you to perfect your art, enabling you to embody and express a performance worthy the attention of Gods. Your genius will be understood!

Your audience awaits…

Let’s start the show, and feel the Euphoria of Performance.

Order now.

13 Likes

I stumbeled across Main Hype Thread - Atlas Phoenix [Request] and was inspired to create a similar “request”, but with focus on performance and music, as there seem to be none of that already in the store. I figure that with the right new core module for the performance-part itself and with relevant A/SPS modules, one could go far with the already existing sub modules.

@Fire @SaintSovereign perhaps something to consider, for the future? (minus the psychopathic murderous part, obviously. Maybe… :smile:)

2 Likes

Gotta admit that the sales copy of this request is a work of art in itself :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Ah, that makes my soul happy to hear! Thanks! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I love it! Great work

1 Like

Come to think of it, it should probably also include Mind’s Eye and Blue Skies for that performer’s visualization and intuition…

Maybe if there ever will be a modules geared towards performance, this could be a custom. :smiley:

Edit: Completely forgot about Renaissance Man and Ultimate Artist! Maybe this isn’t so far off as a custom as I first thought it would be…

1 Like

Thanks! Once the idea struck me I couldn’t let go of it :sweat_smile:

You had at me at the pic of Jhin and then this

Petition to make the sub exactly 44:44 mins

1 Like

Ready to buy this right now.

1 Like

Please upvote on the roadmap:

Virtuoso: Euphoria of Performance

@Athanaxos, @friday, @Invictus, @solaris

3 Likes

This seems to cover what I was saying here :thinking:

2 Likes

Minus the murderous art part, for obvious reasons :sweat_smile::grin:

But yes. Something like Ultimate Artist X: Musician - that would be an awesome sub! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Please vote it up on the roadmap.

2 Likes

Yes but i dont understand how to…
I’ve signed up, then?

2 Likes

Just sign in with your google account and change your username in the settings of the roadmap to the one you use on the forum. Then you can upvote and contribute to that website.

1 Like