Athanaxos' Gambit (2023-2024 journal)

I got my custom for my new subliminal project today, and it warranted a new journal. Necessity and urgency finally pushed me to order a custom and I have to say I feel very satisfied with the build.

Initially, I wanted to lay out my elaborate plan for this project and the coming year and share it with you all, but now as I sat down to write this opening post I also experienced the immediate effect of Eventide. It was only 3 hours ago since the first loop, and while I am normally very open and sharing and egregiously wordy, I now find myself very selective and held back.

A most welcome development. Between Eventide and True Sell, I am looking forward to mastering this balance of sharing and keeping my secrets.

The build:
Ascended Mogul Core
Revelation of Mind
True Sell Core
Torchbearer
Lineage
Dynasty
Gratitude Embodiment
Attachment Destroyer
Eventide
Divine Will
Dominion
Tyrant
Job seeker
Positive Being Attractor ā€“ Wealth
Subconscious Flow
Technological Prodigy
The Streams
The Aligner
Victoryā€™s Call
Fusion Optimized

As you see itā€™s a mix of self-reliance, business, family, charisma, mind, focus, leadership, skill development, with some reality control knobs and optimization. With a balance of both broad and specific goals, I settled on this build as the first of several in a series of customs. I canā€™t do it all at once, but all of it can be planned in advance.

For now, I am stacking this with only Legacy of the Spartan and Ascension Chamber. I want to see how well I handle the load before I add a third title to the stack.
In the ā€œside-stackā€ (ie titles I want and intend to run at some point) I am keeping E:HoM, EB, RICH, EoG, Stark, SI, SAW, RoS, RoD, QL4, and GMX3.

Currently, I am leaning towards Gaming Mastery X3 until Revelation of Dreams comes out. Iā€™m not gaming as much as I used to, so when I do I want to enjoy it fully. I also want to see how much use GMX3 would be in a non-gaming context, especially regarding strategizing, awareness, flow, and focus.
Weā€™ll see.

First Gambit.

Crossing the Rubicon.

I think you know where this is going.

Itā€™s time for some sudden catastrophic self-transformationā€¦

6 Likes

Ayyyy!

All the best for this custom, bro!

1 Like

Yesss thanks brother!
I am really excited about this one :blush:

2 Likes

I never quite understood how powerful Eventide truly is.

I did not expect to disappear from the forum for two whole weeks. Also when I try to put together in words some kind of update my mind is quite stubborn. Obnoxiously so. It simply does not want me to share and I have to weigh every sentence.

But given that today May 5th is a Scorpio Full Moon and also a Penumbral Lunar Eclipse, I felt a short nod to the celestial powers were in place. After all, Pluto is the ruler of the underworld, and Scorpio the sign of death, rebirth, and transformation. And in some casesā€¦ sudden catastrophic self-transformation.

Comparing the transits and placements in my chart for this month and this lunar ecplise in particular turned out to beā€¦ very interesting. Especially so as a Scorpio Ascendant. There will be turbulence, no doubt. But then again, I was obviously asking for it. But hell, thereā€™s a mercury retrograde as well. :sweat_smile:

But I find todayā€™s lunar eclipse especially intriguing, as it relates to the 2022 November 8th Total Lunar Eclipse, six months ago. A Blood Moon. And I just realized somethingā€¦

November 7th Emperor Black was released. And November 10th I got started with it, and it changed everything for me. Especially so ss it enabled me to accept and start to integrate the darker aspects of myself. That is, my Scorpio Ascendant, with all its spiritual aspects. Death and rebirth. Transformation. And more. Much moreā€¦

One month after that Blood Moon, I had this particularly profound dream on December 9th. Also a Full Moon, and just a few days before my birthday:

Dream Recall: Descent and Ascent to and from the Underworld

It was a full moon last night so my sleep was brief and restless. But I did have some dreams that I remember, and one in particular struck me.

First of all, before I fell asleep I had hypnagogia with a Mindā€™s Eye sort of vividness, which felt amazing. It felt like I was watching something from a sci-fi movieā€¦ a screen of information showing, passing, being processed. Intricate, interlinked, and jacked into my mind. As I watched the multi-layered data-stream it felt as if I was downloading ā€˜torrentsā€™ of information dumps. Bombarded by information, but not in the least uncomfortable.

I was happy about this experience, and even more so that I was able to re-focus on the hypnagogia, and it kept the same crisp vividness and clarity to it. like I could touch it with my inner eye. This made me incredibly excited. It is a huge leap for me to observe my hypnagogia by conscious choice, as this is a crucial step for me in learning to have lucid dreams.

So, the dream. I recall that it was more a sensation than a dream. It was in a ā€˜nowhereā€™ devoid of any dreamscape or figures. I had this sensation of descent, and I felt in in my body, but also on a deeper level. The journey and ā€œdescentā€ only lasted for 5-10 seconds and was really gentle. After those few seconds I switched and started to ascend back up again, and then it hit me.

ā€œOh, did I just descend into the underworld?ā€

And even though being such a quick episode and despite the seemingly slow descent, it really felt as if I went through the veil. Albeit not all the way to the deeper levels of the underworld, sure. But still, I passed through. At leastā€¦ I want to believe thatā€¦ I donā€™t know. But my intuition tells me so. And even though I am not sure I will still be open to the idea. The ascent was gentle as well, but lasted a little bit longer. It felt like 15-20 seconds instead. Afterward I was struck with deep amazement.

Is this thanks to the blooming of Alchemist together with Mindā€™s Eye and Quantum Limitless, during the thin veil of a December Full Moon?

Oh, and itā€™s been so cold that there has been a magnificent Lunar Halo for two days now, and Iā€™ve stopped several times to gaze upon it in pure awe. Truly wondrous and mysterious.

I find this profound for several reasons, and I have a feeling I am being told to run Emperor Black again - and to commit some time to some spiritual introspection this weekend.
Itā€™s more than that, though. But I canā€™t quite put the words to it, just yet. But all will be revealed, especially with todayā€™s particular eclipse.

Regarding the custom, well. It works, just as intended. Probably more than I am currently aware of.
And althought it may not appear so on the surface (or here) I am currently making some big internal shifts. Iā€™ll elaborate more on that soon enough, but itā€™s a similar feeling that I had with Dragon Reborn.

I am glad I included RoM in this one. The introspection and self-awareness it brings is invaluable.

Also, as expected, the act itself of purchasing this custom released in me a number of limiting beliefs. I am even now planning out the next phase.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been waiting for this one.

LFG we ride at dawn.

2 Likes

Getting my tax returns in a few days and itā€™s temptingā€¦ with RoD, Genesis, and RMUW:X
Should I pay off some credit I oweā€¦ Or get another custom? :sweat_smile:

I ought to wait, but there are so many excellent titles that really speak to me now.

Ah, damnit.

2 Likes

I must not get a new hyperfocus hobby I must not get a new hyperfocus hobby I must not get a new hyperfocus hobby I donā€™t have time for this please donā€™t make me do this damnit itā€™s 50% off ā€¦ :scream:

1 Like

MUST. MAINTAIN. SELF. DISCIPLINE.

(Personally, the Hitman series is what tempts me most.)

4 Likes

Hah yeah I know. And apparently the tutorial for that particular ā€œgameā€ takes 50~ some hours to get through. The tutorial! God knows how much time the actual game would take, and I ainā€™t got no time for that :sweat_smile:

Ah, another sneak-em-up fan! Although most of my gaming time is sunk into grand strategy games, I do enjoy the stabby-stabby ones the most :v:

2 Likes

That eerie feeling when you try to plan ahead, and then out of nowhere the subs that you need fall out of the skyā€¦ Like an Artisanal Line Multistageā€¦ Are you kidding me?!

I put this into my notes several months ago:

It is freaking me out a bit - this low-key yet sublime intuitionā€¦

Is this a sign?

Letā€™s see if we can crank it up to 11ā€¦

4 Likes

So basically, itā€™s kind of like committing to a lifestyleā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

Hah yeah, basically.

I like the idea of it, but Iā€™ll be damned if I think it would be worth my time right now. I have more important things to do :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Soonā€¦

Not that anyone is counting or soā€¦ I promise. Maybe. :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I decided to phase out LotS this week in favor for either Genesis or Khan Black. Iā€™ll decide by the end of the week.

7 weeks of LotS so far, and itā€™s been great and I will return to it, and soon. Especially for getting that lustrous beard. But right now I have a more pressing matter of releasing, aligning and conserving energy. And also to push myself into action and hunger for life.

The STKS-titles really speak to me, as I have for so long neglected the physical experience of life. True, life is a spiritual journey, but Iā€™ve been disconnected from the primal energy of life for a very long time. Maybe even my whole life? And I canā€™t build an Empire without energy.

Genesis I believe would be great for rejuvenating, energizing, and starting over. But I also have some healing to do that I believe KBC would help with. I will dwell on this, and chose intuitively. In the end, either way I canā€™t go wrong. At some point I will also do a full breakdown run with either Khan or a second run of DR, but for now I need to lean into the next phase. I need to work with what I have, and I donā€™t want to destabilize things right now. Not like that. I need to lean into The Tower.

I realize I havenā€™t written anything regarding my custom yet, and thatā€™s mostly because I am still in the water, so to speak. And also Eventide. But I can say for sure that it is helping me meld into the Ascended Mogul archetype and incrementally shift into a self-reliant mode of operations.

Just As Planned.

I am coming ever closer to The Tower - the point of no return.Which was fundamentally the very purpose of this custom - to force me to the edge and lean into action.

And the RoM core helps with that process no doubt, as well as helping me ā€œunfoldā€ the script of previous subliminals. And the elevation of cognitive and executive functions from RoM are also welcome, expected, and noticeable. True Sell helps me write better, and I am thrilled about Revelation of Dreams. I canā€™t believe they included the whole Paragon: Sleep script in RoD.

Heck, I was planning on custom with Dreams and Paragon Sleep,together with Mindā€™s Eye. Now thatā€™s been made redundant. And for a meager 40-some USD. Unbeliavable.

Instead, now I am contemplating a RoD, QL4, and RM:UW -custom. Ah, imagine the heights that lies within our reach, if only our grasp was ambitious enough! This technological advancementā€¦ this marvel of subconscious imprinting and programmingā€¦ it blows my mind. And now, with the next era of STKS they are going to make it even better?

I canā€™t evenā€¦!

ā€¦ I do wonderā€¦ what a custom with RM: Ultimate Writer, GMX3, and Index Gate would doā€¦ maybe even sprinkle some RoD on top for the bold/crazy oneā€¦ The cognitive enhancement, the syntax mastery, the literal spell-craftingā€¦ left-right hemisphere and conscious-subconsious bridging, the visualizationā€¦ and maybe even overcoming arithmophobiaā€¦?

Is this the gigabrain cognitive booster Iā€™ve been looking for?

And alsoā€¦ I wonder what modules would pair well with such a monsterā€¦ :thinking:

For working with LLM development and machine learningā€¦? Or for wrestling control of the Jargon and Narrative in the political scene?

Or bothā€¦?

Thereā€™s something here. Like a golden nugget or a silver keyā€¦ but I canā€™t quite grasp it at this point.

I will have to meditate on this.

3 Likes

Me: ā€œNo, Iā€™m not planning my next customs. Why would you even imply something so absurt?!ā€

Also me:

Dreams of Prometheus

RM:UW Core
GMX3 Core
IG:UPX Core
RoD Core
DEUS
Jupiter
Power Awareness
Awakend perception
Allseeing
Mimisbrunnr
Symphony of the Glyphs
Treasure Finder
Book Blitz
Cosmic Wealth
Cashflow Catalyst
Cosmic Navigator
Divine Will
Void of Creation
Inner Blaze
Faith Unyielding

Forge of Hephaestus

Legacy of the Spartan
Emperor Black? Genesis
Khan Black ST4
Anvil of Hephaestus
Kingā€™s Radiance
Hegemon
Power Talk
Gentlemanā€™s Speech
Whispered Power
Power Unleashed
Eyes of Zenith
Transcendental Connection
Fearsome
Fenrir
Lion IV
Untouchable
Gloryseeker
Achilles heel
Mystic Osmosis
Epigeneticā€™s & DNA Modulator

1 Like

Remember mate, EB I think was originally designed for short-term use.

Iā€™m simply wanting you to think about a few things:

So if you run it for 3 months, then what? Set it aside? Create a version without EB?

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Hence the ?-mark, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. I appreciate you looking out for me (and all of us, really), as always :raised_hands: :pray:

I also have this feedback from Fire on a previous idea with EB, Fenrir, and Fearsome:

Looks like an interesting custom. The only thing I would look out for is Fenrir and Fearsome. These two with Emperor Black might end up becoming a bit too intimidating unless you really, really try your best to be as friendly and warm as possible.

Emperor Black naturally can come off as a bit dark and you already want to be friendly to compensate, so keep that in mind if you want to continue. I cannot know for sure how youā€™ll react to the three in combination, so youā€™ll have to gauge yourself based off your personality, behavior and how others react to you.

So yeah @RVconsultant you are absolutely correct, and I would do better with another social or status title instead. But then again, this is theorycrafting, and also not possible until Iā€™ve completed Khan Black in itā€™s entirety soā€¦ that will take a while :stuck_out_tongue:

But that being said about the Forge of Hepā€¦ what are your initial thoughts on the Prometheus-build?
I will of course ask support and the forum for feedback, if and when the time comes :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep. You got it!

What is your objective for GMX3 Core?

2 Likes

Well, at this point Iā€™m just trying out various ideas in my mind, and I have no idea of the GMX script per se would be relevant or helpful hereā€¦

But the reasons for including GMX3 in such a theoretical mind-foucsed build would be for the cognitive enhancement, the focus, awareness, flow, calmness, intuitive ā€œgaming theoryā€, strategizing, compulsion for improvementā€¦ and of course the enjoyment, both of recreational PC/TV gaming, but also for writing and coding, ie ā€˜games and systems of languageā€™. And also for the ā€œgame of lifeā€ - if I may be so cringey to make such allusions :laughing:
I think that there might be some unexplored potential synergies between GMX, RM:UW, IG:UPX, and RoD.

I know GMX is meant for games or sportsā€¦ but I reasonā€¦ by extension, anything and everything can be gamefied. Sort of. And I figure, or I am curious at least, that GMX might be useful also in other areas other than simply gaming. I might be wrong, it might be redundant. But thatā€™s my reasoning behind it.

But I am just theorycrafing for now. Maybe best would be to drop GMX, and include something else for strategizing and let the other modules and titles carry the above attributes.

Like I said, for now I am just trying out ideas, and this is somewhere in the medium-far future for me, anyway :slight_smile:

That being said, I do appreciate all angles of insight and feedback. Even the harsh ones :smiley:

2 Likes

Reminds me of Matrim Cauthon:

Mat navigates life as an ongoing series of games. Some higher-stakes, some lower-stakes; but the game is eternal.

If one of your psycheā€™s animating archetypes is that of the Gambler, the Gamesman, the Trickster (or if youā€™re cultivating a relationship with such archetypes), then GMX might have a much wider sphere of effect for you than it does for someone else.

Interesting notion in any case.

3 Likes