Main Disc. Thread - PHOENIX: A Dragon Reborn Experience (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

That was a fun call

2 Likes

Ooh.

… so this explains why I’ve been so moody’n’broody as of late. Hah, got rather dark there for a while too. Buck heck, the moment I realized it I was able to let go. And now I feel like literal :sun_with_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Phoenix + Limitless Executive is :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

This is a big focus for me right now.

1 Like

The newest log on Phoenix:

5 Likes

After only one cycle of DR:P. Or is it… P:ADRE…? :thinking:

2 Likes

For those that are running or have run this, what have you found most effective with results in terms of the loops- 3, 5, 7 min or the full 15?

1 Like

To my (and many others) surprise, I can run this for 15 minutes without real recon. Your milage may vary.

4 Likes

Another log on Phoenix:

8 Likes

15 for me every time. I’m doing aight.

Stacked with ASBR.

4 Likes

Wow, if that’s true I should take a long washout…

1 Like

Has anyone stacked Phoenix with DR:LD? What sort of experience would that create, would it be too much?

2 Likes

The freshest episode on Phoenix:

10 Likes

I finished my first cycle with Phoenix. The second cycle is upcoming.

I hadn’t got very obvious reconciliations during the cycle like Voytek does now. Perhaps, what I feel now is a Phoenix’s recon, but it’s hard to explain what I feel. It’s about realizing I don’t enjoy this life(?). I compare my current state with my past state. 5 years ago I was more enthusiastic in majory things, but now… I come home after work and I don’t know what to do because I don’t feel I like anything, except playing guitar in some extent. Looks like I don’t have values now and I just realized. Though, I don’t know if it’s recon or just my thoughts.

8 Likes

Is it that your journey with Phoenix is sparking a profound self reflection? Perhaps, it’s not just about reconciling external experiences but also aligning with your inner values. This questioning and realization could be a vital part of your personal growth, redefining what truly brings you fulfillment. Embrace the uncertainty; it might be the gateway to discovering new passions and purposes. :thinking:

6 Likes

I was about to quit Phoenix, but, thanks to you, I won’t.

5 Likes

Sometimes life can be a bit like a song, and sometimes the tune changes without warning. Feeling adrift is part of the deal. But think of your values like good tunes; they might be on pause, not lost. Embrace the unknown like discovering a new favorite song—takes time. Phoenix is like your backup band; let its beat lead you to your next favorite track in life.

5 Likes

Oh yeah!

2 Likes

I only just noticed that this is said to stack well with Dragon Reborn multi-stage healing sub.

Has anyone tried this and if so what is your experience?

Was it too heavy or intense and lead to lots of recon?

Did you feel Sanguine was a required addition to take the edge off and to calm emotions or did you feel the emotional intelligence scripting in Phoenix handled that?

2 Likes

The summary log on Phoenix:

FREEEEEEDOOOM!!!

Peace out,
Unbounded

12 Likes