How has Genesis helped you?

This is crazy that you posted this - just ten minutes ago I started introspecting on my own experience… Genesis was great for me socially but midcycle wasn’t great for my work ethic

But now that I’m off Genesis, and running my new HOM/PCC custom, adding in Plateau Transcendent which is a beauty of a module, I’m also crushing it in sales. Like… crushing it. I broke my monthly record today and we’re only 10 days into the month, and I have 4x more cash collected than the #2 closer on the team this month.

I was also wondering same as you…. Genesis bloom?

It certainly is the subliminal that gave me the MOST transformation ever on my washout… t got MORE intense with each washout day, not less intense. The bloom may be very strong.

7 Likes

Very nice, do you attribute this more to Ascension or Genesis or really a synergy?

This is fascinating, trying to ascertain if this is indeed Genesis bloom and genesis could be a key sales addition.

I found the strong Alpha subs to be a mixed bag with sales
with my minor tests
Emperor- total bust for the most part
Even RICH makes me to intense and Alpha
Emperor Black- overall freaking awesome- for drive and all, really helped reset me. I would run this every 6 weeks for 3 weeks for sure.
Khan Stage 4 - had my best sales day a couple days after running this but never attributed the connection. Was super chill and leading on it.
Chosen- hit or miss- too pushy for some - but really leading and positive for others.
Very curious to see how Wanted Black would effect sales. My clients are mostly woman -so could be tricky.
The one time I ran Genesis- I felt great on calls, but not much happened.

4 Likes

I find that often times it’s in looking back at my old journal posts that I find the stacks that work best. We’ll just have to wait and see, and run Genesis again I guess! But this time no more than one 3 min loop per week, only on Fridays. And not any time soon. Also… how interchangeable would DR:LD be with genesis from a sales perspective? I’ll find out. Running DRLD a bit rn

2 Likes

I’ve run 6 loops of Genesis so far.

It seems to be activating, strengthening, and enhancing everything else in my stack.

It is bringing alignment to my life.

4 Likes

G E N E S I S :

4 Likes

Yes, Bloom on this was signification for me too, most I’ve noticed out of all the subs I tried. It’s like at the moment I’m experiencing uncommon favor and everything I touch turns to gold. People are asking whats my secret :laughing:

1 Like

I attribute it for the main part to Genesis. It seems Ascension is keeping the momentum going. Admittedly I did run a loop or so of True Sell in current cycle, and one of Wanted.

Only reason I stopped Genesis for now is I found it a bit intense, and it impacted sleep too much.

2 Likes

Ive dropped a mobile game because of genesis, glad i did

2 Likes

Here’s something I noticed while listening to this title:

• Rock-solid emotionally balanced inner-state
  • Way less fearful around people (especially strangers)
  • Definitely more courage
  • The thrilling temptation of doing things outside of your comfort zone becomes a fun & rewarding game
  • I don’t put others I encounter on a pedestal like I did before
  • I’m more assertive but in a good/positive way
  • I won’t allow myself to go into negative spiraling mode anymore
  • When I’m at work I feel way better than when I’m off & in chill mode
  • I view anxiety as an energy source instead of a negative emotion/state (HUGE one for me)
  • It’s easier to change my emotional state
  • People in general seem to like when I interact with them
  • I get more smiles & warm/good reactions when I encounter someone
  • I got several compliments for the work I do in the gym
  • I feel more grounded & living in the moment
  • Time flyes (minutes seem seconds very often)
  • I’m more genuine & spontaneous in my interactions
  • Self-esteem booster
  • I can be less introverted & more friendly whenever the situation requires that

Probably there’s more to add but those are the main benefits I can see :wink:

8 Likes

I would say I’m still receiving bloom effects of Genesis. Latest development is I feel in such a state of flow. Sales just coming to me almost without effort. Like I had an appointment this morning so was late starting, but as soon as I had arrived at my company a couple of great orders were just delivered to me as if on a plate, while it turns out my colleagues just had issues to sort out.

If I could describe, I feel in a good spot with emotions and not phased mentally. On top of situations and in control, not feeling weak like I would succomb to environmental conditions or that external situations dictate to me. It’s a sense of mastery and centered stability.

Newest manifestations are I feel more perceptive of the reality around me, and more aware of others energy and vibrations.

People are warming and gravitating towards me easily and giving me more attention.

Been getting unusual words of appreciation and compliments.

An unreported result to mention is the reappearance of awards and certificates of achievements from when I was younger, that were found in parents cupboard. Long forgotten about but a reminder and encouragement of my passions and gifts.

4 Likes

When was your last listen and for how long ? 3min ? 7min ?

1 Like

I’m finding Genesis and Khan Black: The Crucible to be a wonderful combination.

4 Likes

@Malkuth curious, does Khan Black exhibit any of the effects from the Khan Original?

I’m planning on running Khan Black shortly as well.

Would love to hear your thoughts

1 Like

I’m adding Genesis to my Stack starting tomorrow.

It would look like

Group 1: EoG stage 2, True Sell

Group 2: Genesis

I’m hoping it provides for me a sense of clarity on how I should approach the remainder of 2023, as I have put some projects on hold due to my new job I’ve started.

I started a Fitness Instagram channel that I’d like to get back to.

1 Like

Genesis Orients;

Khan Energizes.

3 Likes

I have not run Khan Original. But some here have. For me, Khan Black: The Crucible is timely and highly compelling. Khan Original, for me, is not timely. (But who knows what the future holds…)

So, I’ll look forward to learning from you as you compare the two.

2 Likes

I just did full 15 min loops. I didn’t find it a smooth ride for me as most, particularly with intense dreams, which impacted deep sleep too much. I could have shortened it, but I did take more breaks. It did perform the best in terms of manifestation and results than other subs. It pulled me out of quite a depressive rut and healed a serious long-term issue from first listen, so for me, it worked wonders. Intuition guided me to other titles now.

I’ve noticed that since running Genesis, all other subs appear to work better.

3 Likes

Does anyone else here realize there is no V2 of genesis or is it just me? It’s just the original zp.

Sub Club stopped releasing original ZP subs and moved on to ZP v2 months before Genesis was released.