Wanted, AM, Regen & Elixir

What’s up people. I have a new thread inbound.

I started this thread around two months ago for Emperor, PS, QL and Exec.

And I must say, I severely underestimated the power of these subliminals.

The results were great at first, but the recon was too much to handle.

I then started using R.I.C.H for a few weeks alongside emperor and LEU, and even that was too much for me. So I’m removing it for now.

Starting over

Now let’s get down to business, shall we?

After a series of trial and error, I narrowed it down to these three titles, and I’m committing to listening to this stack for 180 days.

Current Listening Pattern:

(Day 1)
LEU 1x
AM 1x
Regeneration 1x

(Rest day)
LEU 1x

Goals:

• Healing emotional traumas and overcoming limiting beliefs that keep me from becoming the best version of myself
  • Begin generating a solid and steady income online and quitting my 9-5
  • Overcoming procrastination and improving my motivation/discipline and productivity in all realms of human endeavour
  • Enhancing cognitive abilities like memory, focus, and problem-solving skills.

So if you’re interested in my journey, feel free to follow along.

As always, you’re welcome to leave questions and comments. And any advice is always greatly appreciated.

Till next time✌️

2 Likes

Okay, this is awkward

I just realized I’ve been running Beyond Limitless Ultima for a solid month, and this whole time I thought I was running Limitless Executive

Oh, the irony… I guess the sub is working now :sweat_smile:

It makes sense though, because I felt like I was missing that constant “GO GO GO” energy I had when I ran Executive.

I may switch it out for LEU, as that’s what I wanted to run. Because again, procrastination has held me back for years, and running executive turned me into an absolute workaholic.

My thing is, I don’t want to keep switching up subs. It’s getting annoying, and I WANT RESULTS

Switching subs over and over again slows me down, and I’m tired of feeling stagnant.

But I need progress. I need to see myself moving towards my goals and getting things done.

Any feedback would be appreciated; I’m not sure what to do.

So, for today’s entry:

Overall, feeling good.

Confident, happy, determined, and excited for what the future holds.

Throughout the day today, lots of different feelings and memories rose to the surface.

The central theme was my senior year in high school and my first year of college. Crazy to think it was three years ago, but for some reason, I’m feeling very similar energies in the air.

(I NEED YOU ASTROLOGY PEOPLE TO TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON, LOL)

But in all seriousness, I feel the positive energies and feelings. I’ve even found myself listening to many old playlists and songs I liked back then.

It’s strange though. Because this was a dark and challenging time for me. I was experiencing terrible anxiety, depression and panic attacks. I quit weed too, which made everything worse (but ultimately better in the long term)

Some events happened back in grades 11 and 12 that were embarrassing, heartbreaking, infuriating and a bit traumatic.

Example:

I was seeing the hottest girl in school, and eventually, she wanted to break things off and be friends.

I replied something along the lines of “Look, you’re a beautiful girl, and I like you a lot. But I’m not prepared to be just friends. If you don’t want to see me anymore, that’s fine. I respect that.”

“But if you do change your mind, let me know. I wish you all the best.”

She clearly had never been rejected before, and perhaps she took it the wrong way, but ultimately this caused all her little white night beta losers to team up and slander my name.

This caused a lot of people to start avoiding me. Ironically no one ever overtly tried to bully me (I wonder why, lol); it was very much talk smack behind my back.

The narrative was “don’t talk to Mat; he’s an A-hole.”

Between this, I was falling behind in school, working a part-time job 3-4 times a week, smoking weed, working out and just being a rebellious 16 year old with testosterone charging through my veins.

I got angry, like REALLY ANGRY

So angry, I said F everyone and started focusing on myself. I would avoid all eye contact in the halls, always had a straight face, earphone blasting gangsta rap and walked around like I was ready to knock a MF out. I rarely talked to anyone, ate lunch by myself and skipped school a lot.

Perhaps that wasn’t the best reaction, but I can’t change the past. What’s done is done, and ultimately, I did the best I could at the time.

This is a small part of a much larger story, and maybe I’ll talk more about this another day. But that’s what came up today.

So it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but I remembered what one of you said on another post:

So I just let the feelings flow through me, and as I said before, overall, I felt really happy. Despite all the dark and gloominess that dominated this period of my life.

Regeneration is hard at work, and so far I like it. This healing is long overdue, so I’m going to push through it all and move on with my life.

Another quick note, AM is a good fit for me right now. Way less reconciliation than Emperor, and it just feels lighter.

Just this weekend, I did a bit of partying. And one thing I noticed was how much people looked up to me and respected me.

When I spoke, people listened. When I danced, everyone else danced. When I drank, everyone else drank. And I just had this energy about me that I think was almost infectious.

I could tell they loved having me around, and that’s a lot different than my life three years ago :slight_smile:

That’s all for me today,

Until tomorrow

• Mat
2 Likes

@Malkuth
@Grasping_infinity
@Tobyone
@Michel

Perhaps you all might have input?

@Matalexander305 is there anything more we might be able to do to help you out?

Have you looked at Elixir or Sanguine or Limitless Executive?

I can’t remember who else might be into astrology.

Yes, so I’m going to swap out Beyond Limitless for Limitless executive.

I’ve looked at Elixir, and I like what it has to offer, but recon hits hard on Regen, and I’m worried that if I added Elixir, it would only make it worse.

Sanguine sounds like an excellent companion to Regeneration, but again, I don’t want to run too many subs at once.

Thanks for the input. I think that’s all for now.

But one thing I am curious about is recon on healing subs.

Is it normal for it to feel much stronger than other subs (or at least basic subs for me)

So many emotions and memories come up at random during the day. And they’re very strong.

1 Like

It’s an understandable concern. Elixir was made to be run with Regeneration, and I and others have found Elixir helpful when used in conjunction with another healing subliminal, Dragon Reborn.

It’s understandable.

One option is to try one or both by purchasing it or them at them main shop. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. If before those 30 days if you have difficulties, you can submit a support ticket for further assistance.

Healing subliminals seem to eclipse other subliminals, and seem to take priority over them. I would describe healing subliminals as energy intensive.

1 Like

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 (Rest Day)

Today was a ride.

The song “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Ozbourne comes to mind.

My mind was very active today. A lot of the same themes from yesterday came up.

Mainly anger.

I was super angry today, and what’s funny was this is exactly how angry I felt in my last year of high school.

That same intensity of anger was present for a good majority of my day today.

The thing is, I’m not necessarily angry about anything in particular.

It was like reliving these memories brought me back into that same level of vibration, which is where that anger resides.

And it came out strong. I felt like a wild animal ready to rip someone’s head off. Luckily my job is physical labour, so I had an outlet to release my frustrations.

It’s pretty strange because I was conscious the whole time too

“Yeah, that’s regen alright😬” I thought.

It makes me think I should invest in a punching bag or something. Because I can’t stop this purge, it’s simply too strong.

So channelling this energy into something productive like weight training or boxing could be helpful to me.

I’m interested in learning Muay Thai, so I think I’ll look into that.

One aspect that was different about today’s experience was I had doubts and fears about my current goals rise to the surface.

Everything that holds me back right now came to the forefront of my mind, and it was discouraging. Because it’s a lot, or at least it feels that way.

You could hook me up to a lie detector and ask me
“Are you going to be rich and successful one day”

And I’d say yes and mean it with every bone in my body.

But then I look at my current day-to-day actions, and they don’t align with my goals.

I don’t even have a plan, and I know no one ever got rich on accident. No one ever built the body of a Greek god and was like, “Oops, don’t know how that happened, was just an accident.”

Going deeper than that, I need a purpose. I need to know my purpose.

Because clearly defining that will help me tremendously with procrastination.

I know because anytime in the past that I had a clear purpose. A clear vision.

I’d wake up every day excited, and I mean filled to the brim with life force and just happy to get stuff done. Most importantly, I knew what to do. There was no guessing, just executing.

Right now, that isn’t present. I’m just wandering around aimlessly from task to task with no real goal.

So, for now, I’m going to switch BLU for LEU. This should help me get back into a disciplined and motivated state of mind.

On top of that, I need to simplify. My phone contains so many resources like e-books, courses, articles and information. I follow so many email lists and Twitter accounts too. And while it’s great to have such a wide array of valuable tools and information at my disposal.

It’s overwhelming. And it leads to procrastination because my attention is being pulled in too many directions.

You see when I got in the best shape of my life; it’s because all I did was think and learn about bodybuilding.

When I woke up, it’s what I thought about. When I ate, it’s what I thought about. When I was in school, it’s what I thought about.

My YouTube, Instagram, Twitter… all about bodybuilding.

It’s all I cared about, and I learned so much so fast. And I think that’s why I excelled so quickly at it.

Which begs the question… what if I applied this to something else?

Tell me I’m onto something😄

Anyways, enough rambling.

If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading.

Until tomorrow,

• Mat

Very insightful, thank you. I’ll take these into consideration

HOW do you know? :wink:

1 Like

Wednesday, September 1st, 2021

Update for today:

Recon went away, I feel a lot lighter and a bit relieved, honestly.

Yesterday was intense, and today was much more positive. I wasn’t stressed. I wasn’t dwelling on the past; I was just at ease.

I came to a realization, in a bizarre way.

After writing my entry yesterday, I was drained. I needed a healthy escape. Just forget about my issues for a bit to avoid burnout.

Earlier that day, during work, a co-worker of mine asked me if I knew about the new spiderman movie coming out soon.

I say this because it reminded me of how much I loved spider man growing up. He was my favourite superhero

You see, I had the 90s Spider-Man show on cassette, and I used to watch it all the time.

My favourite episode was the one with Venom in it, and I decided to rewatch it last night just for the nostalgia.

The episode is about a spaceman that grabbed a rock (promethium x) which turned out to be an alien symbiote, a living being that bonds with its host to survive.

Long story short, the symbiote gets on Spider-Man’s suit. He awakens from a nightmare to realize that he is in the middle of downtown Manhattan, hanging upside down in a black Spider-Man costume.

The webs are stronger, and shoot automatically. He’s super strong, and he can now change outfits on demand.

In this episode, he was falsely framed for a crime he didn’t commit (stealing the promethium x from the rocket ship)

And everyone was after him. He grew extremely frustrated with this false narrative that everyone believed.

As a result, he began acting out. Rebelling. In one battle with a villain, and he almost killed him with a steal door. This is unlike spiderman, as he’s one of the good guys.

In another scene, he throws one of the villains off a bell tower but sprays a web to catch him just before hitting the ground.

Spider-man was acting out for two reasons.

1. The alien suit he was wearing bonds with its host. Meaning it slowly merges DNA with the host and gains more and more control over the thoughts and actions of this host over time.

2. He’s angry that he’s being framed as a bad guy for trying to do the good thing, which was to save the astronauts from their wrecked ship before it falls off the Manhattan bridge.

I say all of this for one reason. This is how I felt in my last year or so of high school.

Being framed for something I didn’t do, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Everyone believed a lie about me and hated me for it.

All because I tried to be the nice guy.

For me, I equate weed to that symbiote. It was something that took over my thoughts and feelings. It made me angry, and that anger made me feel strong. That IDGAF attitude, that was me. It felt like a superpower in the moment, but the whole time it was only to my detriment.

In the show, spider man becomes the one thing he was wrongfully accused of… the bad guy.
A self-fulfilling prophecy.

In high school, I was wrongfully framed as the bad guy. And that’s precisely what I became.
A self-fulfilling prophecy.

Spiderman eventually got rid of the suit, and so did I. And he re-emerged as his old self.

His true self

That’s all for today,

Till tomorrow

• Mat
3 Likes

Thursday, September 2, 2021

(Rest day)

Yesterday I ran one loop of BLU for the last time, 2x Ascended Mogul and 1x Regeneration

This morning I woke up in a great mood, like a really great mood. I was happy and full of energy.

As my day began, I tried to figure out what changed. The only thing I could come up with was a dream I had last night.

It was about that girl, the one I had bad blood with. I don’t remember it in its entirety, but one thing I do remember was holding her in my arms. She was smiling and staring lustfully into my eyes. It was as if nothing bad had ever happened between us, or all had been forgiven, and we made up. It was a sense of pure love.

What’s weird is I dream about her every once in a while. Even though it’s been almost four years since we broke things off, yet I still dream of her.

And I always awaken from those dreams with a similar feeling—one of love and lust for life. The dreams usually consist of some similar plot as the one above.

I don’t understand why, honestly. I’m terrible at interpreting my dreams.

Moving on, this morning, I played LEU for the first time, and I loved it. It’s exactly what I expected—the cognitive enhancements of BL with the powerful motivation and confidence of the Executive.

It’s exactly what I needed. It put me in the zone—the flow state, where everything just effortlessly works out. My mind was sharp, various aspects of my memory are showing improvements, my overall alertness and focus have improved. Problem-solving felt quicker and came easier to me.

Great stuff, a quick note on recon. NONE

I was expecting a little bit as I upped the loops of AM up to 2x. But so far, so good. I’m going to continue with this schedule for now, and if recon isn’t present or at least noticeable, I’ll add in another loop of Regeneration. Or perhaps I’ll add Elixir or Sanguine.

Only time will tell.

That’s all for today folks

Until tomorrow

• Mat
1 Like

Taking notes for my own stacks

1 Like

Update

Friday, September 3, 2021

1x Loop of BLU 2x Ascended Mogul 1x Regeneration

Yes, you read that right; I accidentally played BLU instead of LEU.

I forgot to update my playlist, lol

One thing I will say is the effects of BLU are very apparent. Today was another day of just being IN THE ZONE.

The powerful motivation and drive of the Executive weren’t entirely present, but my overall cognitive function was on point.

AM: I’m starting to get my stride back. I now have a starting point in regards to making money online and quitting my job.

Tomorrow I’m going to map out a plan so that I never feel lost again.

Rich people make decisions quickly and stick to them.

Poor people take a long time to come to a decision and rarely stick to it.

If you’re reading this, MEMORIZE THIS. AND DO NOT FORGET IT

It’s so important. I can’t tell you how many times I would’ve succeeded had I just listened to this advice.

For Regen: Nothing major. No recon. A bit of self-reflection again, about past situations that caused me some pain. But it was very brief, no dwelling.

That’s all for today folks,

Until tomorrow,

• Mat
2 Likes

Okay, update time:

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

I’ve added Wanted.

The basis of my stack theory is a solid foundation.

For me, this includes :

1. Emotional healing
  2. Improving Financial situation
  3. Improving Productivity and cognition
  4. Improving looks, social skills and social status.

Hence my stack

1. Ascended Mogul (2x on listening days)
  2. Regeneration (1x Every second listening day)
  3. Beyond Limitless Executive (1x Every Morning)
  4. Wanted (1x Every second listening day)

Wanted and Regeneration are described as “Energy-intensive,” and I felt that on Sunday when I played them both on the same day.

So I’m going to keep them separate.

On listening days, I’ll alternate between the two.

Ex Monday: 2x AM, 1x Regen 1x LEU

Tuesday (Rest) 1x LEU

Wednesday 2x AM, 1x Wanted, 1x LEU

Thursday (Rest) 1x LEU

Repeat.

Sunday: I was exhausted. Between staying up until 4 am drinking and just the stress and guilt of what I did, I was tired. (But I forgave myself and accepted it for what it is)

On top of that, I played AM, regen and wanted all in the same day, which made it even worse.

I sat in my living room all day on my phone.

I even took a nap, which I never do.

It was so boring

Partying is getting in the way of my progress. I want to quit my job and make loads of money online. And waking up semi hungover every Saturday and Sunday doesn’t help.

On the other hand, I feel like it’s something I need to do, to get out and socialize.

Like I said in my last entry, maybe I need to change who I socialize with. And cutting down on drinking would help.

Sober October may be on the table this year.

Sunday night wasn’t a great sleep; I was sleep talking in my head, if that makes sense.

I’d drift in and out of dreams, and I’d say things like “camping trip, skateboarding, Stacy,” just random phrases and sentences.

The following day I woke up feeling a little anxious. Probably from all the scripting being processed. I was worried that’s my “anxiety was coming back.”

But it was short-lived, I did a hypnosis session for anxiety that day, and it helped tremendously.

Now for today,

I woke up feeling alright. Not good, not bad.

Still a little nervous, hoping that my old anxious habits don’t resurface.

And… they didn’t.

I walked into work feeling calm and confident. I wasn’t worried or stressed about anything. I was present in the moment.

I was in a social mood, which is unusual because I like to be left alone early in the morning.

A lot of people talked to me today. I was complimented on my haircut a lot. Had a few good laughs with my boss.

I noticed that when I talked to my co-workers today, I wasn’t self-conscious. Like my old people, pleasing self wasn’t there anymore. I wasn’t concerned with coming across in a likeable manner.

I was just me; on top of that, I feel powerful. Like I’m shedding away old layers. I can feel my self-esteem increasing. I’m motivated to get rid of bad habits like excessive drinking and unnecessary/ frivolous purchases.

Overall feeling really optimistic right now.

That’s all for today folks

Until tomorrow

• Mat

Monday: 1x AM, 1x Regen 1x LEU

Tuesday Rest

Wednesday 1x AM, 1x Wanted, 1x LEU

Thursday Rest

Friday, Saturday, Sunday Rest

1 Like

Thank you! Going to start this tomorrow :grinning:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BACK AGAIN!

So as previously mentioned, I’m running

Monday:
1x LEU
1x AM
1x Regeneration

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday:
1x LEU
1x AM
1x Wanted (Solace)

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Repeat Cycle

What a week; life seriously keeps on getting better and better. The happiness, the joy, the excitement I experience from day to day is phenomenal.

September 19, 2021

What’s up, sub-club. I’m back again.

I’m starting to think I should do daily entries again.

It’s difficult to recall everything that happened in a week. Mainly what I felt. And that’s key to tracking growth/ results.

So even if I don’t have much to say, I’m going to begin writing daily.

After all, if I want to realize my dreams. I need to shift from a consumer to a creator.

So create I shall.

Now, my overall mood is excellent. That’s one thing that keeps persisting. I FEEL AMAZING EVERY DAY. Genuine happiness.

I hit rock bottom about three years ago. And I felt trapped, imprisoned. It’s difficult to explain the depths of what I went through mentally.

To sum it up, I experienced a spiritual awakening. And I damn near lost my mind in the process. Now that I understand recon and how the subconscious mind works, I think that’s what happened.

Like a stock market crash, MY WHOLE LIFE CRASHED.

My world view, my identity, my sense of personal power, my reputation, my looks, my friendships, my ego, EVERYTHING… shattered to pieces.

I can hardly recall what it was like to live my day-to-day life back then.

It was painful. Either I suppressed it, or I was just high 24/7. Probably both.

Regeneration is slowly bringing back some of these memories and feelings. Mostly at random too. It even manifests through people too.

Last night I was partying with my siblings, and one of my sister’s friends said to me. “You were so different back then; you’ve come a long way.”

Something along those lines, fuck, I wish I could remember, but I was drunk.

The bottom line is she was complimenting me. The NEW me.

I need that sometimes, to be honest. I know it’s not good to rely on the approval of others. But when you have faulty beliefs about yourself that are entirely backwards… sometimes you need that reminder.

Bob Proctor says there are two ways to change your paradigm, a strong emotional impact or spaced repetition.

And it’s moments like that, moments like last week when that teacher told me all those beautiful things about myself.

That created a strong emotional impact on me. Now I carry myself differently.

I once believed I wasn’t that good-looking. Now I know I’m VERY handsome.

I once believed my body wasn’t that good. Now I know my physique is beautiful.

I once believed I wasn’t intelligent. Now I know I’m quite intelligent. More than I like to show.

Understand what I’m getting at?

So running regeneration is a love/ hate relationship. I know I’m going to experience some emotional turmoil after running it. And it’s strong; there are times that I’ve felt sick to my stomach. Fatigue, anxiety, and overall just old, extremely uncomfortable thoughts and feelings.

But after the recon dissipates, it’s like a weight is taken off my shoulders. I feel lighter. Like that invisible force keeping me imprisoned was SLAUGHTERED TO PIECES.

It’s empowering.

Part 2 is coming up…

1 Like

If you might need more rest days, please take them.

1 Like

September 23, 2021

Now that recon is slowly fading away; I’m getting a strong urge to start making money online again.

My job is getting on my nerves. It holds me back in so many ways. I need to escape this hell hole.

I started going through the course last night, and it’s fantastic; it goes into seminal retention, transmutation and more. I am going to continue it tonight.

I have some results from Wanted; my hair is really soft. And I haven’t even washed or used conditioner in 6 days. Another thing, the fella downstairs is holding more weight than usual.

I do jelqing, stretching and a few other exercises for length and girth. But results are coming in fast. Even just flaccid girth is noticeably bigger.

I’m even getting morning wood again.

So my optimism has returned. I think recon just had me feeling super pessimistic and lazy.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m noticing some profound insights about myself and my behaviour.

Mainly pertaining to dopamine addiction.
Here they are:

I’m a total dopamine junky. I’m obsessed with how I feel. It’s the core motivator for everything I do.

Weekends come around, and I get excited to work on myself. But nothing ever really gets done…

I have this weird self-help mental jerk-off fest where I scan the internet for the best resources. And I always think, “maybe this will be it, this will fix all my problems.”

Buy it, then when it comes to putting in the work… all motivation dissipates.

Motivation gone, all hope is lost. I start to feel stuck again.

Until next weekend rolls around, I go out and party to escape my shitty circumstances. I get some socialization in (which is good, it’s an integral part of my healing process), but the next day I’m tired from all the drinking and lack of sleep.

So it makes things even worse. I already struggle with productivity and motivation. And I only make it worse. It’s like playing a video game on hard mode when you don’t even have the basic skills to play the game in the first place.

I have massive blockages when it comes to “putting in the work.” I’m a terrible student. Studying, taking notes, implementing what I learn is so tricky for me. It’s so dull it’s honestly painful.

I get a crippling sense of depression whenever I try. Occasionally I will feel driven. But it’s always fleeting.

More on healing, I need better friends. More connections, more networking. I wish I could run an inner circle right now rggghh.

I have this urge to go out to new places and meet new people. Like I seriously view partying as a way to network and meet people who can help me on my journey, and vice versa.

Brothers, I can build empires with. And in the process, meet some pretty ladies because what’s life without a little lovin’?

The people I party with now aren’t people I can network or build with. They’re family friends (who I love), but they’re all normies. Not into self-development, stoners, no real ambitions or goals in life.

I seriously think running starkQ would be an excellent fit for me. It’s a single sub that covers a lot of the goals I have, the script isn’t that much bigger than AM. But I also think switching subs could be counterproductive.

I don’t want to swap AM for stark only to realize that running it with Wanted and Regen is too much for me. But then again, perhaps it’d be perfect for me?

Maybe it’ll be exactly what I need.

Honestly, I don’t know; maybe I’m indirectly procrastinating by trying to “change something.” (Something easy. ) All while avoiding putting in the actual work, making real changes that are perhaps more difficult.

Feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

I also think swapping LEU for Elixir would be ideal for now.

I have lots of healing to do still. And a lot of the work I need to do will help me be more productive and motivated.

It is easier to remove the gunk first than to brute force my way through it all.

Another thing: I sometimes scroll through people’s insta’s and vsco’s for inspiration.

I’m trying to reinvent myself right now.I want to take new photos and start being active again on social media.

So, I look at their feeds, and it’s full of lots of people, different places, and most importantly, it tells a story in a way.

I see social media as a tool. One to express yourself, show off your lifestyle to attract women, and overall elevate social status.

Anyways I look at my social media feeds, and it’s amateurish. The quality of the photos is sub-par. Theirs not a lot of people or different places showcased.

It doesn’t scream “fun lifestyle,” you know. It just gives off a lonely, mysterious and weird vibe that’s hard to describe.

Most people have no idea what’s going on in my life right now, and I guess it’s kind of a good thing for the time being.

But I want to have great socials. One that can be an asset to me. But I need to develop a lifestyle worth showing off.

What would make people interested in me? What would make people want to meet me? What could I do that would make people proud to be my friend?

I want that spotlight, I want people to ooh and ahh over me and my lifestyle, if I’m being honest.

For the Astro people, I have a 10 house Leo north node, so yes, this isn’t just a random wish and desire. The spotlight calls me in this lifetime. I’ve spent much too long being the “observer” of other people’s lives. Watching them have fun, all while I sit on the sidelines daydreaming about what it would be like.

I’m very drawn to people who “shine bright.”
I often ask myself: What could I do to shine bright like them?

I’m in a weird space right now. I want to go go go, but I’m held back by bad habits.

I need to do some healing, then get to work, then it’s time to shine. Does that sound right?

To summarize this giant rambling entry, somethings gotta give. I can’t keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Maybe I need a mentor; my dad is passive. And he can’t teach me how to do what I want to do. I need direction, a different perspective from someone wiser than I, someone to hold me accountable.

Someone to shine a light on things that maybe I’m not aware of.

I think that’s all for now.

Till next entry…

Deuces✌️

1 Like