Unofficial frequently asked questions

If theres a way around that i dont mind doing it

Really? Huh, I thought it would complain that you should let others talk, didn’t realize there’s an actual block.

Hey, now I’m polluting the thread! Sorry!

No need to change it now. We’ll just work towards the 1000 likes on one post badge. :wink:

1 Like

Haha,yeah.i didn’t realize either but hit it by accident the other day.after 5 posts in a row without any replies,it stops you from posting and asks you to edit one of your posts instead

Great questions it would be good to have some official recommendations on

So far I have the experience the QV2 is more prominent in my experience if I stack with it, but the effects of the Q are still there. QV2 despite different core seems MUCH stronger- and I’m experimenting with stack multiple QV2 this week.

1 Like

It seems that they have found a way to slip straight into the subconscious mind and get it to accept with out resisting or questioning the script.
QV2 feels very smooth but at the same time very powerful.

1 Like

Thank you for the input and I’m glad to know that.

Now @Sebastian_Po I would say try 1 loop of a Qv2 and notice what happens for 24 hours. Then decide what to do.

Adding another one.all future questions will be 1 post per question following darkphilosophers suggestion.i think i got most so will only add for interesting ones

how is qv2 better than q

1 Like

Does fasting affect subs?

Would it be possible to get ultima in masked or ultrasonic only

2 Likes

Does primal seduction have women manifestation

2 Likes

should i run minds eye qv2 or t2

2 Likes

Can lifechargers be used standalone?

1 Like

When to pick ql/limitless/blu

Looks like i can post more than 5 now.will arrange the first post into smaller posts later today

4 Likes

Why is there a 10-20 limit on q customs
This paragraph is in the link below
To build a title, you’ll need a minimum of 10 modules, maximum of 20. Why? Each title you build comes with a free module, the Mandatory Q Core. We can’t release the specifics of what it does, only that it’s a necessary component of the Q technology (and yes, it’s in every sub on SubliminalClub.com also). If there isn’t enough scripting or too much, the Q-powered subs will cause an incredible amount of reconciliation. 10-20 modules is essentially the length of all our major titles. This is the reason some of the stacking modules increased to 1 hour.

3 Likes

Why is there a minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 for ultima modules

3 Likes

Why is physical shifting slow for some people

5 Likes

Why alignment with a sub is more important than density

5 Likes

Reasons that its not necessary to understand how subs work

3 Likes

How much stronger is ultima v2 and Qv2
Ultima Core v2 increases the power of our titles by threefold.
Q Core v2 increases the power of our titles by threefold.

3 Likes

Should i stack terminus with terminus

1 Like