Competitive Exam

I will sit for an exam in November. The hardest exam in my country.

My current stack is

1. Emperor Q
  2. QL
  3. RM ( in my stack for skill development )
  4. Optional Ultima booster - I switch around the booster as necessary

Would you suggest me to keep QL in my stack and move up the stages? Or will it be better to replace QL with BLU as a major? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

How well do you know the material? Is it something you can learn easily, or something that’s hard to master? If it’s hard to master, use QL or Limitless. If it’s something you can learn easily, you just need a boost to retain the info, use BLU.

1 Like

It’s equivalent of GMAT but harder…need to develop alot of analytical ability / strategy / efficiency etc… Just knowing the material isn’t enough.

If I have QL. Why / when would I want to use Limitless ( it’s a genuine question since I own both )… I can somehow recall many threads where you have recommended Limitless over QL for example, there was a post where you recommended Limitless for learning new language. This at times gets me into thinking against Limitless. @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

The GMAT and GRE are aptitude tests, so yes – QL or Limitless would be better. Whether your run QL or Limitless depends on your needs. When will you take the GMAT? If you have time to run through QL, then it’ll be more helpful. If not, run Limitless. QL may also cause more reconciliation because it’s going to hit deeper, so you’ll need to factor that in. When I’m having reconciliation, I can’t study.

4 Likes

Test is on November…
I’m on QL stage 2 Day 33 100 loops in.
Now, my stack is 1 loop of QL stage 2, 2 loops EQ and 2 loops RM per day. No rotation

Is this okay?

How long should I stick to stage 2?
@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Do 30 days each stage, study regularly. Take a week washout from subs before the test.

4 Likes

For 30 days per stage, how many loops would that be on average? ( All Of course spread around 30 days)

Reason for asking is, If I run title at 1 loop per day, should I still move on to the next stage after 30 days or play same stage for more days? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

@mecharc I understand your urgency to prepare for this.

I also want you to think about something. I’m wondering how much you’ve hopped around in your subliminal playlist or subliminal goals.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t pursue this plan. I’m more encouraging you to stick with something for at least 30 days.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Blame me when I complain about not getting results and demand my money back :wink:

I have zero interest in blaming you. I have a lot of interest in you adopting a method and routine that is more likely to help you attain what you want.

Heard that the ICAI exam is very hard. Good luck if that happens to be what you are going to take.

1 Like

Hey @mecharc

How is your prep with subs going? I’m considering business school and GMAT as well.

Will likely run Limitless (and not QL) for the GMAT prep if I decide to go for it but I’m a bit in doubt about whether to stack it with BLU or LEU. Do you have any experience with any of those?

As far as I understand LEU is a denser to run, but might provide you with even more cognitive power than BLU.