Hot women manifestation

hi, is there a sub that manifests women that you find hot, like your prefered type of women?

I think Libertine ultima v2 is the best sub for it.

you can try Primal seduction ultima v2 too

i get that libertine ultima and primal seduction will make women attracted to you and attract women but does it have module to manifest your preferred hot women

like if youre attracted to brunettes with certain body type or eye color will the subs manifest those types of women? if you know what i mean

Yea i do , i think they do but the only ones who can answer it for certainty are @SaintSovereign and @Fire

1 Like

Primal Seduction and Primal Seduction: Iron Throne has scripting to manifest your specific type.

16 Likes

That’s great to know!

1 Like

this is just so great!!!

you could pair with Inner circle Q …it will accelerate the manifestation process…especially now…the QV2 version massively focuses on manifestation…I believe it will help…just wait for the upgraded version…

3 Likes

If you’re down to make a custom. There’s a module called Gorgeous Manifestor

2 Likes

Is this also true of the Ultima version?

4 Likes

Based on whitetigers experience,i would guess so

3 Likes

It does, I ran those together for a couple of days and out of nowhere I was speaking to like 5 woman :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

great point @Sebastian_Po

@SaintSovereign

what would manifest faster/more strongly in a stack or custom for one’s perfect type? Primal Seduction alone or Primal Seduction/Inner Circle in stack or custom

1 Like

This was before Q but would probably still be the same

It would increase the focus on manifestation of the script

1 Like

wow is this gorgeous manifester module in primal seduction and primal seduction iron throne?

1 Like

Based on what Saint said, I would say yes

@randomhorndog69

It will also be important to have a pathway for manifestation. For example, do you have any social events you go to regularly?

1 Like

This guy is named randomhorndog69 :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

wow were they very sexy and hot?

what if made custom ultima

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima Core
Inner Circle Core
Gorgeous Manifestor Module

will it make all the hot women to manifest to me?