I Just Want More Sex

If I were you and money is no object, I would do this. Build a Q version 2 custom with Primal Seduction (not Iron Throne) as the core. Include Sanguine and Furious Ascent as modules. They should help with the anxiety. Look through the W store carefully for your other modules. Also run Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima.
If you want to do a custom Ultima as well, I’d get a Version 2 Ultima with PSIT and True Social Ultima cores.

1 Like

Id go with a different approach.

before you can climb the everest, you need to be in the right mental state, hence you need foundation.

run only healing title for 2 monthes, then run primal seduction qv2 with Rebirth, i guarentee you it will worth it.

go for 60 days with regenaration + elixir

then after 60 days switch to primal seduction + Rebirth

use Rebirth before you run primal seduction.

in 6 monthes you will be a totally new person.

healthier in more then just getting rid of approaching anxiety but other anxities aswell.

gl

2 Likes

I would start with the regular primal seduction and after a few months you can graduate to Khan.

4 Likes

I would second this and maybe add in either elixir or rebirth

PSQ will help with all your social and sexual anxieties even ones you don’t know you have lol.

2 Likes

At the top of the page, you should see “custom subs” next to BUY SUBS. This is a more advanced approach - meaning its for folks who have some history here and would like to customize the already available Complete Subliminal titles available at the main store; BUT, if you do choose to go on this path, I am more than certain that the community can help set one up for you.

The difference is more significant. With name embedding, the script would work on a deeper level of your unconscious mind. See, the messages would be directed to you on a deeper personal level with your stamped name on them. Thus the results would be stronger.

Expect to pay at least 200 and up to 400, depending on modules and the build type: Ultima, rapid acting, or Q, long term, deeper and broader changes. (modules are kinda like “mini” scripts that would compliment a main core - think of them as add-ons.) With them, you could tailor a romance title into your dream one.

I should also inform you that the normal titles are complete on their own, they are in no way or form less effective or something to dismiss, especially with the new Qv2; you will still get results after a day or two.

On a different note:

I would suggest going with Primal Seduction, the normal version as @Valygar suggested. It has healing that Iron throne is missing. You could introduce the Iron Throne after a month or two, perhaps even replace PS and go with KHAN afterwards. That’s where you should be heading anyway: KHAN.

Along which, I would suggest Libertine Ultima for an aura of lust and attraction, which you would use before heading out - as needed. Further, Sex Mastery Ultima is also a good option to top up your dance with no pants, when you do hookup if you’re not satisfied with your performance, so is Diamond both ultimas, both would be used as needed.

Should you be going with Primal Seduction, it would not be a terrible idea to include Ascension. It would enforce an alpha mindset and vibe, which would also synergize with Primal.

EDIT: if you do not feel like you need any healing: then follow @Lion’s advice. That is a killer combo.

3 Likes

Hi @TheRationalOptimist

I agree with the other using Primal Seduction / Primal Seduction Iron Throne as subs and Ultima.

I can share my experience. I played Primal Seduction Ultima once and I got way beyond my baseline.

I dont think of my self as good looking but women do fancy me for some reasons. I am older than you but I have regular success with ONS (not so much for long term relationships but I digress).

On the day I ran PSIT Ultima, I went to a funeral of a friend of my father. I just went because I knew the guy but I didnt know the family at all.

So there is this hot woman, maybe early 30. The kind that takes all the place when she arrives somewhere, like she is used to have all the attention. Short dress, glasses on her head, hot and bubbly greet everybody. And within 5 minutes of being next to me, she started to say how cute I was in front of everyone. And bear in mind I am not cute lol, and I dont know anybody there but my father.

She then spoke to me directly making conversation. Then she left, played with her phone and started to say loudly to her sisters that her phone bluetooth was not working in her car. Then she turned to me and asked if I could help her. All this in front of everybody maybe 30+ people. She could have asked anyone of the people she knew or her sisters or brothers there but no. She said something like”, you seem start, you know your way around this stuff”. Anyway we went to her car, and of course the phone and the bluetooth was working perfectly. She went on touching my elbow, arm hair, saying I was very smart to be able to fix the car, that I was smart and cute. I was like WTF. Lol. I could have fuck her right there in her car, but it was really too much for me at this time. We were at a funeral. My dad was still upstairs . Lol it was really inappropriate. So I hold back and ask her to give me her number. And she said to call her asap. I did not call her back because… because it was too easy and the whole experience went too fast and felt really weird to me. Lol. But it worked. I am rationalising my love/Sex Life so I am not using it now but… That’s the story.

To me Primal Seduction Iron throne as a sub or Ultima is the way to go. The PSIT ultima includes Libertine Ultima aura.

I want to add that I dont really daygame and I am noway attractive though I have some charisma I guess.

So for someone like you who IS attractive and IS gaming, you should be good with running: PSIT Ultima AND PS sub (If you want healing) or PSIT sub (if you dont want healing)

There is also Love Bomb that can help on your goal.

Check the forum reviews that are relevant for you:

Primal Seduction for approach anxiety By @Niles

Primal Seduction : Iron Throne The OG review @Amash

Primal Seduction : Iront Throne Ultima (Fast Acting) review by @GoldenTiger

Primal Seduction : Iront Throne Ultima (Fast Acting) review by @GoForit

Hot Women Manifestations in Primal Seduction by @SaintSovereign

Primal and Primal Seduction manifestations from OG @Y.O.B

Primal experiences and manifestations by @GoforIT (and anything by @GoforIT)

And some Libertine Ultima (Fast Acting) review by OG @Saiyan4Blue

Love Bomb review by OG @YardBird

So with all this in mind I would recommend

PSIT Ultima x 1 - PS sub x2 - Love Bomb Ultima x 2

PS will take care of the healing, if you dont want healing run PSIT sub

14 Likes

Thanks for posting all the links!

How is your game?
How is your mouthpiece?
How is your thinking with woman?
Do you understand female nature?
Do you understand how to create attraction?
Do you understand how to create comfort?
Do you understand the intrasicities and technicalities of game, persuasion etc?
How much succes did you have now?
What do you want to get out of ‘more sex’ is this really your goal?
Are you okay to be alone forever?
Do you enjoy being by yourself?
Who for you is somebody you can model yourself after who has succes with ladies?
How is yout text game
How is your coldapproach
How is your social circle
How is your understanding of pyschology

Lot’s of questions you should ask yourself too, to become the king you need to be :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to develop your game while on these Subs.

The subs will help you pickup the art and subtility of dating, but there’s still a HUGE gap to cross to learn to become a better seducer, and a lot of rejections :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The results HAVE been shared. Many times by many people.

As for recommendations, I have to agree that Primal Seduction is good. I might even get the Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima to listen to right before you go out. It’s the Ultima (fast-hitting) version of PS Iron Throne. If you stack that with the “regular” Primal Seduction from the main site, this should help with both short-term and long-term results.

1 Like

No the point of the forum is to share your experience with the community it’s not to answer every horny impatient guy’s desperate pleas for results like it’s our top priority to somehow use our life transformations as some selling point for some dude out there

It’s your life man do your research

Also

Khan seems like a good start if I had to give advice but there’s people here smarter than me

4 Likes

Primal Seduction main program
supplement with Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima.

You’ll want the regular PS program for creating a long term shift and healing in the emotional stops/issues you mentioned and you’ll want the aura and more instantaneous skill/ state effects of PSIT Ultima (although PS itself will support those as well greatly)

After 3-6 months -if you wan’t to focus less on ‘game’ and still sleep around a lot -switch to Khan and continue to supplement with PSITU.

But for your goals and current situation -there is not a more streamlined better stack or options than PS. with PSITU.

If/when you start to regularly feel comfortable approaching woman with intent, and find your ‘seduction skills’ have improved vastly- you can switch PSITU with Libertine- which will be more pure attraction and interest and less skill development.

3 Likes

You’re a god amongst men bro hahahahaha thank you for this

3 Likes

This is imo the right approach.

Look there is nothing wrong with having sex, but OP laid 8-12 women already and still ONLY cares about laying more.

This looks a lot like he’s fighting some inner demons and is trying to fill a void by filling lots of voids.

Sexual Subliminals will definitely get the results, but for a happier life I would choose healing.

Just my opinion.

8 Likes

That was funny :rofl: :rofl:

Also this yes.

This is a common view but isn’t true. Men’s sexual strategy is to sleep with lots of beautiful women whereas women’s sexual strategy is to sleep with a man who they percieve is high value.

But I wouldn’t disagree with the recommendation of healing. Healing helps you get out of your own way and achieve your ambitions faster whether it be more sex, wealth, etc

6 Likes

Raphael is correct, it’s a man’s natural impetus to wanna get laid as much as possible and is indirectly the driving force behind many other ventures. Men who get laid live on a lighter cloud than others and we try our best to ignore that

Healing is amazing but saying a man who wants MORE sex is not good and has some demon inside he needs to kill is a reaffirmed social construct we use to feel less threatened

5 Likes

I know exactly what you guys are talking about.

I am aware of Polygamy and Hypergamy and all the social constructs. I fight it every single day.

Yet, the reality is that many men seek external validation by getting laid all the time.
There is nothing wrong with banging beauties, as long as it isn’t your only goal in life.

Maybe I was projecting there, but I had many men tell me once they overcame that urge because they had bigger EMPIRES to build, their life got way better.

Many a men are distracted by the feminine. And thought their life is complete once they reached a certain notch count.

The reality is that once you are on your mission and build your empire, women usually come on their own and you don’t need that “goal” as such.

Was adding perspective there. Maybe it isn’t what he is seeking. Then again, hard to judge by a few lines on a forum :wink:

12 Likes

Hehe true bro

The pinnacle of game is getting laid effortlessly but that comes after the road of trying really hard to get laid, some times

Yes having an empire helps in getting laid effortlessly but so does game, and game is just game

TLDR a guy with an empire will get laid with relative effortlessness however a guy with an empire and game will get laid with greater effortlessness, and game is developed when you literally “have getting laid as a goal”

2 Likes

Can’t disagree with that. Purpose is more important than women and when one is on one’s purpose, the women will come. And like @Yazooneh mentioned, game is important

6 Likes