I Just Want More Sex

There are many

• Women don’t like sex as much as men do (wrong)
  • Men should tame their sexual drive (wrong (transmutation is key))
  • Masculinity is toxic (it isn’t, it’s just different)
  • We live in a patriarchy (wrong)

etc etc

10 Likes

Thanks for elaborating.

1 Like

@TheRationalOptimist And if I may add, PSIT is something different. I think you still need a good base to use it (to have fast success with it), but I can say if I want to get laid, I will run PSIT ultima and I will find a cute girl somewhere!

I’m almost afraid to run it these days because I don’t want to get sidetracked from my studies (for the next two weeks at least)

2 Likes

would you mind expand on the idea ?

…I am genuinely curious about it ? we are not ?

I think in the sense of it being “dominated by male”. I don’t believe there are laws that favour men. Yes there are some stuff that was more “patriarchy” like taking your husband’s family name when married, but I think the way people say it nowday “we live in a patriarchy” is way to much of a bold statement.

@AlexanderGraves Anyway, whatever “naming” prople put on those social construct is only a way to communicate their way to see the world.

If some guy is happy seeing the world in a “patriarchy” and that makes him happy (which from what I have seen, is not really). I’ve had a conversation with my roommate when he was bashing toxic masculinity and presenting examples of guys teasing each other as toxic behaviour… They are teasing each other, it’s not bullying bro… That for me is a sign of low self confidence when you see teasing as bullying (sometimes it is really bullying, but between real friends it’s usually not) …

After that, hapiness is a choice, it’s not my responsability to invest energy in changing some people’s belief. If he choose to believe that masculinity is toxic, then so be it, choose to believe that and act on it. I choose not because I respect masculinity and I think there is a lot to learn from masculine behaviors.

@Sebastian_Po I’ve been exposed to a lot of feminism in the past year because of my roommates and their girlfriend which hates men (or have problems with them). I mean the type of people who says that men can’t be victim of sexism :wink:

6 Likes

We’re going quite offtopic here, so to the mods, if it doesn’t fit, move into a new thread or smth?

Anyway, WhiteTiger already said a lot to explain it, but if you truly look at life right now, you quickly notice how women rule the house.

Look at the average couple that makes the majority of people:

• Men asking their wives what they can or cannot do
  • Women make 80% of consumer decisions
  • Women have the decisions on having kids or not
  • Women have the decision on having sex or not
  • You buy the car that fits her, not you
  • She decorates the home
  • Men having “man caves” because the rest of the house is hers
    And much more

Obviously, divorce laws are heavily in favor of women, quotas are literally sexist by definition.

Laws are one thing, but you need to look at the average couple at home, who is truly ruling the place.

I am not mad about this or anything, I use these examples to teach men they need to get their power back, because the matriarchy doesn’t work for humans. It works for Lemurs. Not for humans :wink:

@GoldenTiger:
Your friend just received decades of indoctrination. No man really thinks masculinity is toxic. He’s been told to think that :wink:

Just for fun, ask that feminist roommate how quotas are not sexist when they literally favor women when everything else is equal :wink: I love these responses lol Rationalization overdrive

6 Likes

Does it look like we do?

Very hard topic but let’s keep off it

Due to this, you might just need Libertine Ultima x 2 loops per day. But, since you also mentioned:

Try Primal Seduction (NOT Iron Throne edition) or Daredevil (look at the descriptions to choose) + Libertine Ultima + Love Bomb.

Primal Seduction or Daredevil x 2 loops (while sleeping)
Libertine Ultima x 1 loop (in the morning, while awake)
Love Bomb x 1 loop (in the morning, while awake)

6 Likes

I actually went and read your journal and i never saw a mention of you even approaching a single woman.

did i miss this somewhere?

how do you know that you can approach any woman at anytime in front of anyone? how do you know this is possible if you are not actually doing any approaches at all.

are you actually approaching women and not journaling about it?

1 Like

i have only been here for 24 hours so i barely understand what you are saying. i will search the forum with some of the terms you mentioned and try to figure it out.

1 Like

thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post.

from all the reading so far I have already decided that im going to Libertine Ultima for sure. so i have one for sure i will use. right now im trying to find what else if anything else can help given my goal.

i see a lot of people mention Khan but I’m confused why i would spend time on something that also targets money and other stuff when all i want is sex.

is there a reason you think i need Khan when all i care about is more sex?

yes it seems me and you are thinking the same way.

i have already decided 100% to get Liibertine.

of everything i have read so far it seems that one clearly is a good match.

and like you my thinking now has been if i should add something else for the anxiety.

but why im so excited for libertine is that lust has been something i have already been working on that angle for the past 2 years because back in 2019 i noticed the only time i could really approach consistently is when i felt legit lust for the girl. and also in my experience lust makes it much easier to actually have sex with the girl as well. so the lust angle matches what i have already been working on recently.

so yeah not sure what to do on top of it but im very excited and pretty optimistic that libertine will help me.

as far as your suggestions for what to add. daredevil did catch my eye but it seemed more to become a kind of party guy who is friends with everyone and very outgoing, thats not really my personality or what i want to be,

im more wanting to be a guy who sees the girl he likes, talks only to her and then leaves to go hookup. daredevil seems more to be a guy who is super loud and funny. talks to all the girls and all the guys and then after 3 hours of having fun goes to an after party with a big group and then hooks up with a girl there. this is probably a weird analogy to you but hopefully you get what i mean.

a lot of people have mentioned primal seduction but that seems like a very broad product that aims to do a lot of things, and that makes me reluctant as i wonder if something trying to do so many things will be less effective then something more specialized. but yeah it seems given my goal one of the primals makes sense but weirdly something about them seems too broad.

im surprised you mentioned something love related when im looking for casual sex. why is that? i will look into it myself too.

also, i know i said i was willing to do stuff in my sleep yesterday but after reading for hours yesterday and also thinking about it i do NOT think that is a good idea. i already have sleep issues and it would not be wise for me to mess with my sleep at all. I still have 30-40 hours per week i can invest so hopefully that is enough because im no longer planning to do anything at all while sleeping.

thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post and for posting all the links.

im curious about a few things you said:

what made you buy a seduction program when you are not actively “gaming”? and im assuming that by “gaming” you mean actively trying to hookup with new women.

also, why do you suggest something love related when im looking for casual sex? i guess i should probably go research love bomb and i will but seems strange people are mentioning something for love given my goal.

With Libertine, you’ll still have to approach, you’ll just notice that your approaches are much more successful. Women will make their interest more obvious, but you still have to put in that work. Give it a week or consistent use before making a judgement call, though. Libertine works with your natural aura, meaning the results for each person will be different. Some people’s auras are stronger in the morning. Mine are stronger at night, around this time. Back in my “hedonism” days, this would be the time that I’d head out for a night of craziness in LA (or Tijuana, if I was being adventurous).

Primal Seduction is good. It handles a lot of the underlying issues that causes approach anxiety and the such. If you want a more focused product, however, go with Iron Throne Edition. Just keep in mind that Iron Throne has NO healing or support scripting. Just pure seduction skill. If you’ve got some underlying deep trauma there, Iron Throne will cause some emotional pain.

Love Bomb started out as a pure thought experiment, something we made out of curiosity. Check out the Love Bomb thread – it attracts people like you wouldn’t believe.

You can listen while awake, but 4 hours of listening can become a bit tiresome.

4 Likes

Its the next step forward. You will reach a point where the scripting of the title has been fulling integrated with your core, Archetype and all. You will then want something even stronger and more powerful. Khan is the choice then. See, it contains a lot of titles in it, to the point its a multistager, making it a huge program, resulting in a broader and more encompassing and even more effective sexuality along other things. The healing and reprogramming of the first two stage will shake you up to new heights.

You should reconsider this after you reach a plateau and wish to evolve your game to a new level.

How is your game?

• what is your definition of “game”?

How is your mouthpiece?

• what is your definition of “mouthpiece”?

How is your thinking with woman?

i really enjoy the company of women in general. i have noticed for sex i seem to always want new partners but as far as for friendship/just hanging out i much prefer being around women then men. for example, the girls i have already been after we had sex i did not really have any desire to have sex with them again except for 1 or 2 of them but almost all of them i wanted to still be friends with them just to hand out.

Do you understand female nature?
I think so.but i probably need a more specific question.

Do you understand how to create attraction?
im not really sure attraction can be created. and i have never really worried about attraction as that has never been my problem. i have always had girls who made it known that they found me attractive all my life from like age 12.

Do you understand how to create comfort?
what is your definition of comfort?

Do you understand the intrasicities and technicalities of game, persuasion etc?
what is your definition of game?

How much succes did you have now?
i have had sex with 8-12 women. i think all of them where girls who approached me first and 1 or 2 from tinder when i was on there for a bit.

What do you want to get out of ‘more sex’ is this really your goal?
that is my only goal for subliminals. i have other goals in life but im doing fine with those and im not planning to use subliminals on them as im already happy with my progress in those areas. and what i want out of more sex is sexual pleasure. i find sex with new partners more pleasurable. and the girls i have been with i was not super attracted to them so its very simple i want sex with more and hotter girls. and also i have sexual phantasies i want to make happen. so yeah its nothing complicated. i want more sexual pleasure in my life. sex with more and hotter women. its not a means to an end. the sex is the end.

Are you okay to be alone forever?
im not sure if this is a serious question. would anyone want to be alone forever?

Do you enjoy being by yourself?
yes

Who for you is somebody you can model yourself after who has succes with ladies?
never thought about that.

How is yout text game

How is your coldapproach
bad i guess.

How is your social circle

How is your understanding of pyschology
i think its good.

Lot’s of questions you should ask yourself too, to become the king you need to be :slight_smile:

I’m not trying to become a king, i just want to have sex with more women.

2 Likes

honestly, im not really sure what you are talking about.

i just want more sex.

what exactly does a program like khan do for someone only looking for sex?

when you things like core, archetype and all that i have no idea what you are talking about.

what exactly do those words mean in terms of having sex with more women?

thank you for the quick reply.

first, yes of course im aware i need to approach.

do not worry man Im not one those delusional morons who thinks they can just magically get women without interacting with them or making any move.

yes i have approach anxiety but i work very hard to still interact with women every week no matter what,

as i mentioned the lust angle is one i have been working on already for nearly 2 years. i have found some ways to boost my lust already. for example, maca supplement works for me and gives a noticeably increase in my lust on days i take it, also, masturbating and stopping right before i orgasm before i go out also helps. do you think i should combine all these things i have already found to boost lust with libertine or i should test libertine on its own first?

btw, what is your definition of lust?

my definition of lust = when i look and/or im near at a woman and become so aroused by her that i have a boner that is at least 60% hard with 100% being as hard as my dick can get.

what is your definition?

also, i have noticed for me that most times i become lustful for a woman is when i can tell she is lustful for me. so the good thing with lust is it seems to be a 2 way mirror. if a girl is lustful for me i can usually tell and then it triggers me to also become lustful for her. so thats why i think it helps for approaching and also for getting laid.

has this been your experience with lust as well?

regarding primal seduction. if it helps with approach anxiety then it make sense to do it. what is healing and support? what do those terms mean? are they related to sex in any way or its for people with different goals.

also, what do you mean by “if you have deep trauma there” what is “there”? what are you referring to?

Regarding love bomb. as soon as i reply to everyone i will spend a few hours researching it. anything that attracts people like crazy should help.

regarding listening for 4 hours. i work 4 days a week so on my 3 days off i was actually planning to listen 6-8 hours per day and then spend another 6-8 hours out at the mall or street actually interacting with women. that is my plan. is that bad? you think 6-8 hours per day 3 days a week and another 2-3 hours a day on the other 4 days is a bad plan? that is my current plan so i might need to change it if you think its suboptimal given my schedule.

i like anything that gives fast results of course so adding Prime Seduction Iron Throne Ultima to the libertine i have already decided to get seems like a good combo. do you agree?

i am confused what you mean by Prime Seduction from the main site? why do i need that one if i have the one that gives fast results?

thank you for the suggestions.

a few questions for you below please.

Primal Seduction main program
supplement with Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima.

You’ll want the regular PS program for creating a long term shift and healing in the emotional stops/issues you mentioned and you’ll want the aura and more instantaneous skill/ state effects of PSIT Ultima (although PS itself will support those as well greatly)

so basically you are saying ultima can be used right before i go out to meet women to put me in a psychological and emotional state that will increase my chances?

but you are saying this state will only be short term and the point of the main version is to make that state permanent? is that why i need both?

if yes, does that mean if i do not care about getting permanent results i can just get ultima and just use it whenever i want more sex in my life?

After 3-6 months -if you wan’t to focus less on ‘game’ and still sleep around a lot -switch to Khan and continue to supplement with PSITU.

i do not understand this part at all. if in 6 months i no longer care about casual sex then why would i do anything for that goal at all. im confused. can you please clarify? if in 6 months i do not care about this goal anymore then i will stop doing whatever im doing to get more sex and just focus on other things in life.

But for your goals and current situation -there is not a more streamlined better stack or options than PS. with PSITU.

what are your thoughts on libertine. of everything i have read so far that seems like the best match and i have already decided to use it for sure and right now trying to decide what else to add that can help given my goal. do you agree libertine will help me?

If/when you start to regularly feel comfortable approaching woman with intent, and find your ‘seduction skills’ have improved vastly- you can switch PSITU with Libertine- which will be more pure attraction and interest and less skill development.

im not sure what you mean by skills. what is your definition of skills when it comes to having sex with more and hotter women?

thank you.