Primal Seduction + Libertine Ultima for Cold Approach. ( Primarily DAYGAME)

I got complimented am ‘CHILL’ at my work by a female superior .
So , I guess its fair enough to say its accurate since females have good intuition .

Its one of the objective of Primal . :sunglasses:
Beat that WANTED!! :wink:

I also read the objectives of Primal today . I feel I have achieved more or less all objectives except this part
Having multiple women in your life at a time will become an objective reality.
The sales page only says ‘have’ so I don’t know if multiple leads texting me counts :joy:.

I also read the objectives of SS . I didn’t feel the same way . I felt there is a long way to go in that.

I have a physique such that I have 6 packs year round but my arms are not so big that others can compliment on that .
I gained 6 kg in 3 months . I was worried if I would lose my packs since I love them .
But recently a lady ( not a HB ) noticed and mentioned ‘you have big muscles’ when I was helping with shifting of my friend’s stuff. And my packs are still visible.
So , whatever physical look enhancements of SS that is , that’s also working.

I was very impressed by these compliments . So I ordered AKG 240 pro to further enhance my Sub experience.

2 Likes

Got the AKG 240 . Difference is like day and night in terms of sound quality.

I am by no means a audiophile and have no experience in studio headphones.

Let’s see what AKGs can do to Subs .

Nice, I also bought a new AKG a few hours before. I wanted to buy exactly AKG K240 Pro, but unfortunately, they did not have it so I bought a little more expensive AKG K612 Pro. Tomorrow will be their premiere :).

Nice we are AKG gang.

Honestly I don’t know anything about headphones.
I saw AKG 240 as sc certified and it’s price reasonable. So I bought it.

Am excited how the Ultimas will fair.

1 Like

I do not know about headphones either but I am still for new experiences, so why not try :).

1 Like

3 months (~100 days) with PS .

1. I think I should have done ~350 Approaches.

2. Getting a phone number isn’t novel to me now. But flakes are super high.

3. During 1st month I was reflecting how non-verbals are important . Now I make sure if the girl is hooked , I touch her.

4. In this 100 days , I only had 1 proper date with a girl whom I bounced to my place and she disappeared off my radar. Honestly I expected a little more dates . Atleast dates to nowhere.

5. In the 1st month , when I had a terrible day after approaching , I used to feel so low to the point tears come out of my eyes. Now I got accustomed to these highs and lows . I used to blame myself for my looks/ lack of game . After doing game in Poland and seeing the reactions of girls there , I stopped taking the lows seriously.

6. The initial ‘joy’ , when I started DG has died . Now I see DG as my 2nd job :sweat_smile:

I think I benefitted more from Primal part of PS more than SS in these 100 days .
How do I infer that ?

• I do more sets per session

• There is less spotlight affect (but it can be reduced further)

• I can approach now in malls / cafes which in the past I would say low probability

• I have 0 AA . Rejections doesn’t faze me now.

• Reading Primal objectives , I nod saying to myself ‘yep done’.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to experience this.

Hope the PS ZP addresses this.

I have just bought SC certified headphones now . So I can’t properly review Ultimas.

But I feel I benefitted more from PSITU in these 100 days.

Either I don’t know how to notice this aura of Libertine or it didn’t work for me as I expected

But I hope LU works for me in the future with these studio headphones.

3 Likes

Excited to continue this journey further , since this is where deep changes occur .

1 Like

Request to @Fire

Please add scripting in ZP

• to handle the emotional Highs and Lows.
  • for extreme resilience.
  • Enhance manifestation further

Obviously I don’t know anything about Scripts. This is just feedback

2 Likes

You could also submit a support ticket.

Regarding this ?

You got it!

Have you considered switching, now that you’ve done a proper 100 days?

Perhaps you could do Primal + Wanted or PrimalSS + Wanted? Or even PSITU + Wanted… pretty sure PSITU has the libertine aura in it, and PSITU is more focused on sexual results and less focused on sexual healing… which is OK now that you’ve done 100 days of the healing inside of Primal SS.

Wanted will help you with

• LOOKS
  • FEELING GOOD (emotional resistance/positivity)
  • BETTER RESPONSES TO APPROACHES
  • MANIFESTING EXPERIENCES
2 Likes

Thanks @Billions for your suggestion.

I have never felt an inclination towards Wanted. I thought that title is for Passive Attraction.
But the benefits you have listed makes me think otherwise.

Yea am using PSITU as booster .

Maybe I will wait for this ZP experiment to finish .
If they release the ZP as a product , will look to stack .

As of now my stack is Q - PS + PCC + Limitless
U - LU / PSITU .

This week I have planned to do a little experiment. I am going to play all days Libertine 2 loops without rest . Let’s see

2 Likes

Today a Vietnamese HB 7 said to me - " You are nice" at the end of 5 min interaction.
That was not for my looks but for my charisma :sunglasses:.

So , Game works . Subs work.

Development of wit and charisma - check

I am coming across these nowadays while number closing the girl -
" I am a bit stressed right now " - I haven’t heard this type of rejection in any PUA material.
" You will definitely find another girl" - Come on!

I wish @Fire makes a script to reframe the Blowouts to something better :grin:

I hope PS ZP is a public test .

4 Likes

And because she could sense you have balls made out of steel :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Limitless

Am reading and watching videos to learn effectively , memorizing and stuff.
Hopefully I find a way effective for me

2 Likes

hey @gdbdboy, check out this journal are you feeling similarly on Primal Seduction?

If you FEEL and KNOW it to be true, it MUST And WILL happen. But first, you must believe it, this is all INTERNAL, and before you can get the external results the subliminal must heal and remove what’s blocking you from believing these things.

How are your results like?

Thanks for referring old journals.

I am not good enough to recognize my internal voice.

The only internal voice I am concerned is my AA😜.

Initially when I was new to seduction and even using seduction subs, the results to me were reality bending like I can’t believe I can attract a girl on the street. Now I got used to it.

Furthest I went is bouncing a girl to my place with some kino. Still no lays.

May I know why you asking my results?
Are you also running seduction subs?

Having done close to 400 approaches , the model I do is drilled to my subconsc.

When I was doing 200 - 300 th approach , I used to delay “you look nice” , so called overt intent as late as possible , so that I can practise the model with the girl .

Now , my opener is ‘you look nice’ . I am least bothered if she has a bf . The early she gives rejection , I can move on to next set .
That being said , if my vibe is really good , I open with something else.

I was watching the custom modules . Seems C & F Mentor is in PS .
After doing the sets , I visually replay what the girl said and my mind comes with cheeky answers .
Yesterday I tried one of the answers I came up with and it bought giggles .

I wonder if Fortune’s Favorite can be used for seduction!! lol. So that I come across Maybe and Yes girls more frequently.

3 Likes

Bro you have been listening to this shit for how long? The Subconscious does not make mistakes, the subconscious is just a system is will manifest what it accepts.

Not even one lay your journal began 2 months ago. Are you good-looking?

2 Likes