Hot women manifestation

Add Yggdrasil to the mix.

Yeah, one latina (big ass cute face) which I decided to speak after meeting her last summer. One yoga girl :heart_eyes: (perfect ass shape, classic yoga teacher shape, couple of sexy tattoo), the other one was one of my old fwb who retexted me out of the blue :joy: another one was a hot asian chicks who is also into yoga and workout, ans she study in sexologyā€¦ The last one was a girl, but wasnā€™t so attractive (well, not compared to the other ones letā€™s say) hahaha

Btw do not take my experience as it is, Iā€™ve been running seduction subs for a long time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Actually along the same lines Iā€™m curious what modules are left out of PSIT and PSITU compared to PS itself. I know that Saint/Fire have said itā€™s ā€œall the healing componentsā€ but its still kinda vague. Thereā€™s a lot in the included module list for PS that could be classified as healing.

1 Like

@randomhorndog69 Maybe get your shit together , live your life, and not focus on manifesting hot women. A non douche canoe user name probably wouldnā€™t hurt either

2 Likes

whats douche canoe? maybe dont be so judgemental see i can focus on anything i want to
if cant hellp then dont give input

1 Like

Hey, at least itā€™s accurate and honest.

3 Likes

not all of them ā€¦but it should definitely help to keep you busy :slight_smile:

Consider adding Yggrdisal and/or Sex Manifestation

1 Like

Yes, there are a few modules:

• Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • Yggdrasil

I have them in a QV2 custom and canā€™t leave the house without seeing women that are my type.

Taking action still is key. (Note to myself and anyone who it may concern)

And itā€™s possible to search the Q store for words like ā€žManifestationā€œ.

2 Likes

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima Core
Inner Circle Core
Gorgeous Manifestor Module
Sexual Manifestation
Yggdrasil
Fortuneā€™s Favorite

Thanks @Matt @Rusty1 @Phoermes @Azriel @Sebastian_Po @StateOfBeing @Meng123 @SaintSovereign @GoldenTiger

5 Likes

wow thank so much
it is great!! i wil get it later

Remember if you want Ultima v2 you will need to request it in the NOTES section of your order.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger sent me pics, they look like this

Jade the white tiger by megadrivesonic on DeviantArt

White Tiger Sonya By Toughset by RDC088 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

White Tiger (Angela del Toro) - Wikipedia

Heā€™s got a type

3 Likes

100% true story!

Tigeress and also Lioness are my fav :heart_eyes:

2 Likes