Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

I apologize. I’m having a rough day and obviously taking out my misplaced anger and frustration .

3 Likes

It sounds like you’ve found someone to spend your life with, others just aren’t there yet. .

I’m the guilty party on all accounts here.

1 Like

I brought pheromones up and it was an inside reference to the past. Not something currently involved in, although there would be nothing wrong with that. So it really adds no ‘complexity’. currently.

it’s was/is just another slight edge and fun to experiment with. This forum IS in the spirit of experimentation and sharing.

I also started the astro thread-why? because why not? I’m not dying to find some answer to be ok, it’s all just expansion and exploration. I would imagine others feel similarly.

I’ve consistently moved through every goal and intention (not in the time frame I wanted :smirk:) except one, and that one is now moving too, I have had since starting my subliminal journey, and part of that success is due to wacky, experimentation, taking action, course correcting and refining. I believe others may benefit from this too. I have zero interest in convincing anyone of anything other than being basically kind, but I won’t even push that haha.

If something is not up someone’s alley, I recommend they just don’t engage it.

6 Likes

Don’t forget auras.

And there have also been neurobiology, genetics, evolutionary theory, history, and literature.

All just different frames for exploring the world and experience.

Everybody’s into something.

One thing’s certain. Humans are going to talk.

2 Likes

No one is “monitoring” your PMs or anyone elses. I just spent the last week working from 6a - midnight moving and working on the new studio. When would we have time to “monitor” your messages? Like we said, a group of bad apples kept trying to promote a competitor’s products and that was brought to our attention – which only came to our attention because a group of people decided to use our forum for piracy.

Quite frankly, I don’t really care if anyone gets offended that we called people out for doing this. @Fire and I have spent two years building this business working 14 hour days, 7 days a week. We’ve literally lost friendships over this company. I lost a romantic partner that I was very interested in, because she considered this “mind control” and wanted me to stop.

I’m appalled that people think they have the right to come here and ruin that by trying to use what we’ve built to sell another company’s products. Let them start their own forum, work endlessly to build it into a respectable community and we’ll see if they let us go there and start promoting our stuff. Hint: the answer is no. That’s the final line on this one, everyone. Respect this business, respect our hard work and we’ll continue to keep giving you our all.

Disrespect us, and you can go patronize another company and see if they’ll give you as many freebies, public free tests, free upgrades, discounts for posting on the forum, and upcoming loyalty coupons for those who have spent a certain amount with us.

@Fire placed notices on all the physical changing modules that they would take time to kick in. You’ve only been running your custom for about two months. It’s too early to say anything about it being “garbage.”

As for Libertine, there’s plenty of exceptionally positive reviews about it. We were trying to work with you to help figure out why it wasn’t working consistently for you, and you ignored our advice, ran multiple Terminus Squared subs back to back with no rest days, stonewalled, stopped running your custom and Libertine, ran a competitor’s weak product the following day and attributed the results to that product instead of the obvious bloom effect that occurs when you pause subliminal programming.

Before you call any of our products “rubbish,” run them correctly and listen to the advice we’re giving.

17 Likes

All of these modules are scripted to go as fast as your body can SAFELY handle without consequence or negative side effects. In other words, it’s up to your subconscious to make that determination. As with any of our programs, we don’t force anything. If rapid change occurs, it’s because your subconscious (which knows more about your limits than any of us, including your conscious mind) has deemed that it’s safe, with no consequences.

10 Likes

Yes, that’s pretty clear.

I was speaking to the impatient desires that sometimes obsess us in our moments of desperation more than to the products you guys are providing. Sorry if it came across as alarmist.

5 Likes

It’s no biggie – we’ve actually had the same concerns as you, that’s why we’ve been reluctant to release physical changing subs. It’s uncharted territory, and if we aren’t careful, who knows what the side effects are. The current modules play it safe, hence @Fire’s warning about how long it could take.

7 Likes

Pretty surprising, did not expect that the element of “the user not being able to mentally handle the physical change” would be a significant aspect here.

2 Likes

This is always an issue with ANY sub. For example (something I’ve suffered from myself) – if you have internal issues with money, something like “all rich people are evil,” your subconscious is going to have a hard time ever manifesting money. That same line was drilled into me as a kid and growing up, I hated rich people. Wasn’t surprised that I ended up with an internal wealth limit as an adult. I just FINALLY managed to break through that using a custom that I built specifically for that purpose (based on Limit Destroyer Ultima). Now, the sky’s the limit (and yes, it’ll most likely be a new sub / module in Q).

Likewise, if you have issues with your looks, it’ll take awhile for a physical changing sub to make you appear more handsome. Consider it an “internal handsomeness limit.”

16 Likes

Looking forward to this one!

1 Like

EOG ST1 is helping me with this too I believe. Right?

2 Likes

Follow my EOG ST1 guide.

In my experience, it works much better when you have conscious awareness of the issues you want resolved.

Treat EOG like an active project.

7 Likes

So it makes sense why the face changing module might not be working for some its to do with an an internal belief that needs to be dissolved. Perhaps this also explains why the masculine enhancement is not working perhaps people feel that they do not deserve a bigger penis. I am leaving this forum to go away and work on my negative beliefs and start adding some new belief dissolving modules into my custom.

Thanks everyone for your support.

7 Likes

Wishing you all the best, Blackadder. Hope to hear from you with some good news soon

2 Likes

wishing you the best,
and for a return full of everything you were looking for.

3 Likes

Good luck and don’t give up.

3 Likes

Yes, more discounts are nice :slight_smile:

Still waiting for the surprise! :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha there is a lot on the plate for the team :wink:

1 Like