The One Custom Goal: Get The Best People. How?

@Ice this is a great custom idea, and I’m glad I inspired. It is exactly the case that such a custom would have great potential to transform one’s life.

This custom has 15 modules. I think for attracting the best people there’s 20 modules’ worth of content possible. Not just for the sake of maxing module count but because there’s such a wide variety of things that can help out here.

So it is true that Heartsong will have a good deal of healing in it. However, the 70% figure quoted elsewhere for how much healing HS has is a bit overblown.

When someone was struggling with healing from HS, it turned out that person was running multiple healing-related stuff.

Note to @Billions on this one who was the most recent (but not only!) person who may have derived the “Heartsong is 70% healing” statement from this quote. The scale of 7/10 was due to multiple subs which had heavy healing.

Here’s Saint’s response to when I reconsidered when would be a good time to run HS due to healing:

That said, @Ice, I do agree that it may be a good idea to include a feel good module if still worried about how the healing recon may feel. I would make the module count low here though.

• If I were to do it, I would add just one module. As to what that is for me, I haven’t decided yet. I’d pick it based on my personality and where I’ve tended to find negativity and how I’d express such negativity.
  • Sanguine is a major core, which could be problematic.

One more thing to note about healing and how it doesn’t overtake other effects.

I’ve been warming up to the idea of including one or at most two manifestation modules. I’d keep the general module count low for a few reasons:

• My general manifestation base is developed through multiple stack runs of ME. AsCh has been in my playlist since its release.
  • IC and HS are inherently manifestation focused, with the advantaged that they are tailored specifically for friends and lovers.

How I’d pick the general modules is a factor of what I feel is missing. Here are my top two:

• Yggdrasil to open up the pathways of manifestation for finding people. I felt stuck in this regards a lot due to my avenues (or lack thereof) for meeting and encountering people in the first place.
  • Current Invoker to shift my entire timeline into one that’s increasingly more and more favorable and fruitful when it comes to people.
1 Like

@Geoff check this post out to see a corrected stance on how much healing is in heartsong.

1 Like

Bumping this thread. I have decided that I will run this custom in early June, a bit earlier than expected. I’m on vacation, but I want to finalize this soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to it. Will this become your journal?

@Billions thats a great idea, however I have an ongoing journal to reflect my adventures here. If I were running this as a solo title for a predetermined amount of time it would have been likely for this thread to transition into a journal.

I’ll be posting my current module list for this soon.

Man Finds Others: A SubliminalUser Creation

Module Candidate List

1. Heartsong Core
  2. Sexual Manifestation
  3. Gorgeous Manifestor
  4. Inner Gasoline
  5. Long Range Seduction
  6. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  7. Instant Seducing Tactician
  8. Focused Arousal
  9. Earthshaker - Sexuality
  10. Temptation
  11. Inner Circle Core
  12. Transcendental Connection
  13. Gloryseeker
  14. Dragon Tongue
  15. Code of Loyalty
  16. Furious Ascent
  17. Manipulus
  18. Ethereal Presence
  19. Current Invoker
  20. Carpe Diem Ascended

These last two modules were the most challenging to pick, and in fact I picked out #20 while writing this post. Here’s my thoughts on the two.

1. Current Invoker is the “general manifestation” module category I have been advised to consider a few times in this thread. Current Invoker really stands out to me because it relates to shifting my entire timeline to one in which I have an abundance of success in the topic this custom is focused on. I want to have that timeline shift, in fact it’s about the scale of manifestation I would like to throw at the topic.

2. Carpe Diem Ascended is suggested to give incredible amounts of motivation, drive and ambition, that will cause me to go after my ambitions relentlessly. It seems that this would push me to take massive action towards the goal, which is what I want. Taking action goes hand in hand with manifestation.

@AlexanderGraves check out the name of this custom, does it ring any bells? :wink:

3 Likes

It does :grin::grin:

1 Like

Get the best people or get the best women?

Inner Circle? Stark? Chosen?

How about both? Heartsong and Inner Circle are to bring in the best people into my life, both men and women.

I have ordered this custom! The Adventures of SubliminalUser (ft. CHOSEN) - #154 by SubliminalUser

@RVconsultant with that, I would like to request this thread be closed. Thank you all in this thread for helping me design this custom! @Ice @Billions