The Adventures of SubliminalUser

Hmm. Khan ST1 healing could overwhelm MFO. That’s my opinion though.

You could try this stack for 1 or 2 weeks and see how it goes. After which you can decide whether to drop MFO or not.

If it is…

fewer loops
less listening time (perhaps 3, 5, or 7 minutes)
decrease the volume
take more rest days

1 Like

Final Run of Stack 4A

Listened:

• CFW
  • Mind’s Eye

Trip Reflection

Alright. I’m done with the tirp and I’m back at home as of yesterday. That is one of the best trips I’ve taken this decade, and honestly it marked my favorite city in the country. Now, I could write a lot about the trip itself but what are the takeaways? There are many and I feel it’s worth noting here because they inform certain goals that subs can tackle, whether those subs are part of my current or future stacks.

• For the first time, a trip has legitimately made me consider the idea of moving out of my current area to a different part of the country. No other trip before this one made me consider that idea. In doing such a thing I’d be making a few drastic measures, including become a full-time remote worker, leaving an area I’ve become familiar with as a native and also leaving family and most friends behind. That clearly sounds like a difficult decision to make so if I made such a move it would have to be carefully considered and not anytime soon.
    • As to what motivates such a thing, it seems there’s so much more happening in this city—an awesome downtown, great suburbs and beaches as well as more spots where I see opportunities to meet people. I particularly had dating in mind when I considered this, seeing as my current area has the reputation of not being particularly good for that. I clearly saw that people in this city are a lot more chill, social and outgoing. It’s a fun place to be. Not to mention, it is technically more affordable.
    • The idea of moving out of the area to find a girlfriend first sounded preposterous when I heard about it late last year from someone else. However, I thought on this trip, “Wait a minute—but people move out of the area and go to a different city for their careers, for their specific job!” As I mentioned in an entry earlier in this month, I know several people who are doing just that, despite growing up in my area their entire life. It makes sense that moving out to find someone isn’t as common since people need a job, a source of income, etc. to live and particular industries simply congregate in specific parts of the country, and finding a relationship is often pushed aside—or at the least, not prioritized as much.
    • Of course, I have to heavily discount the above argumentation when it comes to my situation due to the simple fact that I haven’t tried enough in my area! It’s like the example of someone who just sits around all day in city X. Well, moving to city Y and doing the same thing isn’t going to yield them in any results.
    • Honestly, the soonest I could possibly do such a thing is a year; basically, I want to see what I can do living on my own for a bit before I’d stack that with now living in a different part of the country. That’s the gist of it. The upcoming custom that I’m going to run is a factor that could really change the course of my life much faster than I expected to. Not to mention, where would my friend (future roommate) be at in the future? I personally wouldn’t move to a different part of the country by myself, I’d ideally move with him. Even better if we got to convince a bunch of our friends to move out together! :smiley:
  • I have received confirmation of the integration of Mind’s Eye. Throughout the trip, I performed several lighting-fast manifestations. I and my friend both did several manifestations together and we succeeded. These manifestations include:
    • Free parking, many times. In one case, someone literally handed us their parking ticket as they were on the way out of the lot.
    • A friend who was unexpectedly going to be late for a scheduled cruise getting to the place on time (he had a twenty-minute speedup)
    • Being exactly on time (or near it, on the order of minutes) for the last tour, the last showing, the scheduled bus/ferry, or even going to a place where it happens that everything is closed on that day, but due to an exception that one place we chose was open on that specific day
    • Just by thinking of someone who lived in the city and told us that he wouldn’t be able to meet up with us on a given evening, he called us at evening out of the blue and asked if we wanted to go to a nightclub (and no explanation as to how he was suddently free for that).
    • It’s amazing how some of the above occurred. Sometimes what we’d do is actually recite or say an imaginal conversation that involves the both of us out loud. For example, I might say “I’m so glad that we received free parking at this location.” And then my friend would say, “I agree, isn’t it wonderful?” Keep in mind, we’re both saying this kind of stuff out loud, which probably made the imaginal conversation very natural feeling. :smiley: The trip was very much filled with discussion about our abilities and what we can do with them. I wonder if me running ME has also improved my friend’s ability. Am I bettering his ability and his life by my presence? :open_mouth:
  • So much can change in a single day for the better, such as our moods. We came out of a club one day feeling tired and having not good sentiments about the nightlife of the city. Went through a lot of the next day mostly feeling that. But then when we got amazing dinner as well as went to another part of the nightlife in downtown, our moods changed so much and we became incredibly jovial once again. Both my friend and I were astonished at how we had such a quick turnabout.
    • I extrapolate this to my life, thinking how I can change so much about my mood in a single day in other situations.
    • I feel like it’s not just my mood that can change quickly for the better in a single day. It can be anything. I mean, I saw how in such a short period of time I got from not considering any other area to move out to anytime soon (thought that’d only be when I buy a house) to considering one particular place as something that can even occur in a year out. Or what if in one day I met someone who changes my life so positively? There’s just so many possibilities in life that can be set off or traveled through in just a single day. Isn’t it wonderful?
    • As a result of the above experience I feel more positive about my ability to enact rapid change as well as manifest a great destiny. I feel that I can flex my independence to a greater degree and build the life I want to live. It does not take long to leave a rut. I can do this.
  • Can I get to the state of great sociability without alcoholic drinks ? Methinks yes, and True Social ZP may do just that! (I recall @friday’s testimony about how he felt like he got a massive social boost on TS ZP, to where it was like he took alcohol).

Overall, the trip has provided a great mental reset. I feel very refreshed and ready to continue taking on life. What a change, man. I’m really glad the trip went so well, and now I myself feel a lot better.

What’s Next?

I can’t believe that we’re just getting to the end of the fifth month of the year. So much has happened already, and we still have seven months left in the year! So much more is to come and I’m excited for that. I feel more energized to take on the big career challenge of the summer—being an intern manager—and also more excited for the move out of my parents’ place and living on my own with my best friend! On top of this, I’m getting back on the fitness grind. That treadmill ( :wink: ) has already started ramping up today, with my HIIT in the morning as well as OMAD done as part of a birthday party. At this event I also got the contact of one of those people, someone who I think is cool and I may want to hang out with in the near future!

My growth is going to take me to new heights and the big subliminal that’s coming up next may unlock something truly amazing. Something about manifestation-heavy subs seem to do that. When I ran MFH, the biggest life-changing part of it was unlocking my manifestation ability. With MFO coming up to tackle manifestation specifically for people, anything is possible; after all, life gets a good chunk of its special quality from the connections made with others. I really do feel that sub will cause shifting in a very positive way I may not be able to foresee yet.

Here’s the timeline as of now.

• Today (5/30): Last run of Stack 4a. I may also be running AsCh today instead of 5/31.
  • 6/1: Building the custom subliminal
  • 6/5: Last day of subliminal washout
  • 6/6: Beginning of stack 4b!
4 Likes

The First Washout Day from Stack 4A

It’s unusual for me to be excited for a washout. But I want to see what comes up during this bloom. As I’m not going to listen to subs again until 6/6, I will have six washout days, the longest I’ve done in a while. I especially wanted this longer washout due to running CFW and due to it marking the final run of ME—I can’t believe I’ve already completed three stacks of it.

So, what have I done today?

• I woke up in the morning, and did a lifting + HIIT session for the first time in weeks! The cold brew I took when I first woke up really helped. I also have pulled off an OMAD as well, though I did drag out the meal window a little bit by taking some decaf espresso with milk and stevia. I remember feeling so much better after the exercise session, although I got to the office a bit later than expected.
  • Considering that this marks the first day back at work, I’d say I was respectably productive and not too distracted, yet I was able to get a decent amount of socialization in with coworkers. Some of their interns have started too, so I got to see them as well. Mine’s will be joining soon enough!
  • I can clearly feel that the NF practice which inadvertently took off during the trip is helping me here. I truly intend to carry NF moving forward as that is beneficial. Honestly, I don’t even want to think about the practice—I feel it becoming a very natural thing, and overthinking or overly focusing on it doesn’t help that!
  • One key thing I did today was limit how long I stayed at work. Yes, I needed some time to get situated. However, I’m not going to be repeating my mistakes of prior to the trip. Limiting the time to some extent allows my mind to rest properly, process information, and sustain productivity over a longer period. Not to mention, it’s that mentality that made me stop going to the gym for a bit—no good!
  • I intend to fast through tomorrow to drop even more calories and to also make up for the surplus calories consumed during the trip.

Anyway, what I’ve got to do right now are quite a few errands. That’s going to take up the rest of this evening. Lots of stuff, including preparing for the big move that should be happening this summer.

1 Like

Watching this right now. How To Keep Making Gains At Every Training Level (Simply Explained) - YouTube

Argh, I just want to run EF ST4 and massively accelerate my fitness progress, particularly with muscular development. But I know, the time for that will come later this year. It’s planned for sometime during the second half.

Man Finds Others

With the pandemic near its end, there is a great opportunity to bring in more awesome people into one’s life. Many who, upon reflecting upon what has given their life meaning, has attributed the quality of their life to the quality of their relationships. These relationships include the inner circle, friends, family and loved ones. Of course, sometimes we feel as if the right opportunities aren’t showing up. “Where did all the good people go? Where’s my tribe?”

I’m here to change that for myself. With three stack runs of Mind’s Eye under my belt, I have gained great confidence that I manifest my reality. The significant evolution in speed and power throughout this year reflects this. I’ve found that I can manifest a lot of different things, but when it comes to people it’s been a bit tougher. While I once focused on being a Man For Himself, here I am now taking on the run to become the Man who Finds Others. Shall the variety of things in SC’s arsenal help?

I wanted to find out…so I ordered now. :wink:

Specifications

Power Level: ZP Standard
Audio: Solace

Module List (revisit this thread to see the deliberation):

1. Heartsong Core
  2. Sexual Manifestation
  3. Gorgeous Manifestor
  4. Inner Gasoline
  5. Long Range Seduction
  6. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  7. Instant Seducing Tactician
  8. Focused Arousal
  9. Earthshaker - Sexuality
  10. Temptation
  11. Inner Circle Core
  12. Transcendental Connection
  13. Gloryseeker
  14. Dragon Tongue
  15. Code of Loyalty
  16. Furious Ascent
  17. Manipulus
  18. Ethereal Presence
  19. Current Invoker
  20. Carpe Diem Ascended
4 Likes

Washout Day 3

Today, I’ve had:

• A great morning workout: Upper-body lifts + HIIT. The morning cold brew kicked me into high gear here.
  • A slightly long workday. That workday length is somewhat expected, unfortunately, due to the shortened week (Monday was memorial day) as well as some other stuff coming up. That includes my intern who came into the office for the first time today! This is going to be my time to shine by leading another person through a project, thereby demonstrating more leadership skills which will help me in my career. I’m also a fan of this guy too, he seems pretty cool.

I can observe that the subliminal washout is affecting me positively. The washout, as well as the continuation of the NF lifestyle, are synergizing to create something I think is great! The bloom effect has kicked in. My interactions with people have a different quality to them. My voice has a certain timber that I’ve been waiting for (I know not doing NF was preventing that from its full expression). It just seems like people are very receptive to me, and I like that a lot! I’m successfully able to push back against some sudden deadlines and I also feel very focused at work. I’m giving it my best shot but I’m also careful not to get burned out again.

On another thread, I’m continuing to manifest for the best moving out situation. What I notice is that after a certain point in writing manifestation statements I ask myself, “do I need to keep doing this for today?” I am trying to follow the advice of focusing on the feeling and making the feeling be natural when it comes to manifestations. How I interpret that went it comes to setting up written ones is that I shouldn’t become overly fixated on them and that I should script them in a way that focuses on the natural, positive feelings that’s going to occur when the wish comes true. To also give myself a mental break, after the writings I showered and switched gears to writing this entry.

I’m excited for a few things that are coming up this weekend, however perhaps the biggest thing may be me receiving my new custom!

2 Likes

If your open to sharing,

What city was this?!
&
How old are you @SubliminalUser ?

Love the look of the new custom

1 Like

Washout Day 4

Alrighty! This was a good day, as well. Solid workout in the morning, then the workday which I felt was superb, and then a movie with friends in the evening. Top Gun: Maverick was just great! There’s quite a bit I could write here which just affirms the washout effects and benefits I’ve been getting so far, but I’ll just highlight one thing for today. Read on below…

The only funny thing about today was the conversation I had with my mom moments before this journal entry. Mentioning I’m a certain age and “I should think about when I should get married,” and threw out an age which would be just a few years away for me. “It’s not good to be by yourself for too long.” I get where she’s coming from because I’m getting older. That, and then she brought up that I should do that to plan properly for having kids (while affirming that having kids is the thing to do. It’s the purpose of life, according to her).

However, the age thrown out is not that old in the grand scheme of things. But well, this is a culturally South Asian family, so it’s not the first time I have heard of such a notion. And of course, there’s the thing about having kids—of course, I have no intention of doing such a thing. That much has been known to me for a long time as part of my path. My path is sure to be different from the path envisioned by my parents (sorry, I guess—but I shouldn’t be sorry).

The most interesting thing about this whole thing was that I mostly chose to listen and nod & not make much argumentation. I’m not even taking it that seriously, to be honest. In fact, it’s almost laughable. This is definitely a significant change within me compared to the time this kind of discussion came up last year when I got a bit more anxious and worried about the control I have over my life for quite a bit. I’m in control, and I’ve got my own plan. ME, the internal strengthening from Chosen and other subs, as well as the action I’ve taken so far this year (including moving out) has changed me a lot! Even the thing about “being by myself for too long” wasn’t that concerning, knowing the custom that’s on the way and how it’s going to help me out with that. I truly believe it’s going to work quickly, perhaps even more quickly than I initially expected it to when I first came up with the idea of the custom.

This is my reality and I’m running the show.

2 Likes

Notes for Washout Day 5

• I wish I had my custom to run right now! Feel like I could end the washout early.
  • I feel pretty lazy today. These past few weeks have been so eventful that I feel I deserve a relatively light weekend.

@MadaraUchiha’s thread, while humorous, makes me really look forward to seeing how Inner Gasoline works in my custom. I’m glad to have that supercharge my sexual energy in order to succeed at my goals.

A Look At This Weekend

Well, this weekend was a doozy. The need to recover from the week—which didn’t provide much recovery time from the recent trip—and an unexpected series of events that got me thinking hard and struggling with good habits led me to think I should journal about them all in detail. So, here goes nothing. When you see the vertical line break in this journal, that means we’re progressing to a different day.

So the beginning of the weekend was fine, as I lifted, ran, and got my car washed in the early afternoon. Got lunch with a friend and learned quite a bit about them that I didn’t know before, either. The challenges started when that food set in and I felt uncomfortable. So after picking up my car from the wash I decided to go home and not do much for a bit. That laziness made me struggle with some habits, but at least I got to do my laundry while I was at home, in my downtime being inactive. After a certain point, though, I thought enough was enough and decided to switch things up by going to the outdoor sports arena in the evening (I had originally planned for the following day) in order to practice my technique.

Well guess what, I ended up manifesting some very interesting information. An individual there who noticed my practice gave some unsolicited yet amazing advice for how I can do what I want to do. He suggested some specific tools, a youtube video, and a general approach I had never heard from others before to excel in what I was specifically trying to do. I looked up this video the next day and as it turns out, it has critical acclaim, and to top it all off…he made this video. He’s in it. What are the odds of that?!?

That was great. I bought the tools right after my practice. It’s now night. The next unexpected thing was deciding to call a friend who just moved back to my area to get a late-night dinner. He had been in a different part of the country for practically the entire pandemic, so it had been so long since I had seen him. We happily meet and get food, but during the course of the convo, it was clear something was bothering him. I got him to open up, and he spilled the beans. Despite just moving back, he is already thinking of moving out of the area in a few months. What a shocker. But why am I mentioning this? Hold on guys, that’s coming. He’s dissatisfied with his career—particularly with regards to how much time he’s spent on it—as well as the high cost of living in my area. Not only that, it turns out he’s been facing some of those external pressures from other families to get married. He admitted that while he was getting comfortable being single, he now to feels it internally with regards to wanting a relationship and more. When considering these factors, he’d like to switch to a different job (one that ideally allows for full remote) and then move elsewhere…somewhere that’s cheaper and allows him to focus more on the time outside of work. Ostensibly this includes the relationship stuff; the entire conversation regarding the next steps was complex because he actually wasn’t certain about what he should do next…or what he feels is the most valuable thing to focus on right now. The questions I asked him to answer for himself—very important questions I should add—were questions he didn’t know how to answer and admitted he’s not been wanting to think about them and introspect due to their seriousness.

Well isn’t that somewhat relatable? It’s interesting to experience synchronicities within this universe. I related more to the concern of stuff around relationships and moving out of the area. Yea, I’ve had a bit of imbalance around work too but I know that it’s a temporary situation and it’s being done purposefully for a specific goal. After all, I’ve been running Chosen this entire year for work. I remember that we discussed in the middle of the above conversation the idea of moving out of the area to one that’s better for dating (better at least according to popular notions), which made me revisit my own thoughts that I talked about in my trip reflection. So as a result of this conversation I started to worry a little bit about my own situation and also even trash-talk my own area…again.

Thoughts on this night that I know got carried into the next day include the below.

• “I do agree, it’s a bit expensive here.”
  • “This area sucks for dating. Where are all the good-looking single girls?”
  • “Not that many things in the area are open late. It sucks for nightlife.”
  • “This area’s too family-oriented. We need more stuff to appeal to the young singles.”
  • “Am I going to get anywhere in the realm of dating / expanding socially once I start putting in that time after I get promoted at work, or once I start running MFO?”
    • Recall that as per my trip reflection I’m discounting the current state due to the pandemic + intentional focus on my career throughout the year so far.

I wake up the next day feeling a bit sluggish—not the best sleep. My morning workout was also going by slowly due to the previous day’s thoughts as well as using the phone to chat about apartment hunting. You see, we haven’t locked in an apartment yet and that has started to become a bit agitating given that we’re getting into the summer. Throughout the afternoon I made some apartment visits again for open spots in our top picks and having thoughts such as:

• “Wow, some of these open spots suck! It’s a waste of time.”
  • “Raising prices soon? These options are already expensive—that’s no fun.”
  • “Well would you look at that—even this one which I thought was nice (as the apartments are becoming available for the first time literally this month) is next to a lot of construction that’s not even done yet!”

Do you see the connections between some of these thoughts and the ones from yesterday? I sure did. To be fair, the visits weren’t useless. Far from it, because it let me (in my mind) cross out some stuff and narrow my preferences further to where I thought of a game plan for where and what we’ll lock in when the opportunity comes up. But the accumulation of the thoughts above as well as the synthesis with the stuff I talked about with my friend yesterday was really starting to get to me.

And finally, am I being stupid for not even moving that far away from my parents’ place to do all this? Shouldn’t I move out of the area right now? These are questions that I quickly dismissed, to be sure, but by the time I got back home, I was feeling down.

I didn’t stay home for long, though, because I went to join my friends for watching the basketball finals. Now that turned things around. The environment, food, talking with friends, sharing my idea of what we should do next for apartments with my close friend (read: future flatmate) who was there, and the energy people had over the game got me to a much better place. I also walked around that area and did notice quite a few good-looking chicks which did make me feel better (funny enough) because it countered the notion that there aren’t any. On the drive back home I explained what had been going on with me over the weekend, including a portion of the previous night’s conversation. The resulting words from my friend made me remember some points and feel a lot better. This especially helped because my close friend has been on a similar path as me so we relate.

• We’re not in a place right now to take that much action on dating. And we’ve got bigger fish to fry (namely, locking down the apartment) so no need to think about this just yet.
  • We’re aligned on the game plan I mentioned above, which is great.
  • I got the news that my close friend actually has a bit more time before he has to move out, which reduced my worry a bit.
  • My friend, a fellow manifestor, is confident that we’ll find our good pick and that things are going to work out. That also inspired confidence within me.

In the middle of this whole conversation I’m having, my friend tells me, “What usually helps me for stuff like this is to journal about it.”

Well, here I am! :sweat_smile: It’s actually amazing how introspective these conversations over the weekend have been. First to bring up some challenging thoughts, and then second to resolve them. I’m glad I pushed myself to go outside more than I expected to, because doing so brought in some incredibly useful information, thoughts, reflections, and confirmations that I for now am in the right area, doing the right thing. It’s crazy how so much can turn around in just a short period of time. Weird that this lesson reverberates just a week after getting it in the trip…

On the upcoming custom

Perhaps I was trying to make the order date for MFO a bit too magical by waiting for the beginning of this month to order. I realized that because of the 3-5 business days rule for standard orders, my order may still be processed tomorrow! Fingers crossed that it gets ready tomorrow and that I’m at least able to run it on that day since that day is scheduled to be the first day of stack 4b.

When I saw those chicks in the area where I was watching the game with friends, the idea of “manifesting women” came up. I then remembered that I have these two modules in my custom.

So if I have these two modules in my custom, then I’m going to be warping reality so that I more easily observe (just to begin with :wink: ) beautiful women in my area. I have less to be concerned with than I think. Just wait for the subliminal, run it, take action and see what happens! The sub isn’t here just yet, but I’m getting excited for it!

I appreciate both the readership and feedback from others here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Stack 4b

Listened:

• Chosen
  • Man Finds Others
  • Ascension Chamber

There was a gap between Chosen and MFO, because I thought MFO wasn’t going to arrive today. It arrived late in the workday and I listened to it + AsCh as soon as I got the chance! I am really excited to observe the changes in my life from running it.

The strangest thing happened after work. After work, while driving home I had a strong desire to go to the mall, to a specific store to check on inventory for a product I’ve been wanting for a while. “Why now?” All I could do is start smiling a lot at this. I was incredibly curious. Was I about to led into something? Into someone? Was it gonna be a big life event? I had no clue. All I knew was that I was grinning a lot and I felt like I had to go, so I did.

I walked through the mall with this strong smile on my face. Strong enough for me to feel it. “What am I about to get into? This is interesting…” I walk through, focused on the destination. I get there and…the specific store I want to go into is closed, yet all the ones around it are open. What happened here? I wasn’t even mad. “So what am I supposed to be here for?” I wondered while still having a smile on my face. I didn’t even know. I just walked back feeling very confident, like a star. Like someone was about to ask me “Hey, aren’t you this person?” The thing I noticed was that I didn’t have anxiety or worry about how I’d look to someone passing by. I know that typically in some public setting I have a bit of that. It was not here at ALL. And then another thought hit me. Smiling more, I thought “Is that the lesson I’m supposed be having here? That I am this person who’s confident and radient in public?” Even though I walked out of the mall having purchased nothing, I found the whole episode incredibly intriguing. I was even still smiling at myself for a good deal of the drive home. I couldn’t help it!

And now, I want to write up a scene implying I’ve gotten everything I’ve wanted from MFO.

Readers, what do you guys think? I’m so intrigued by this development and I feel as if some gears and things got set in motion that I’m not fully aware of just yet. But it’s gonna be good. @PurpleRT73 @Malkuth @RVConsultant @SaintSovereign @Lion

7 Likes

Rest Day

Alright, let’s take a look at how today went. This is the first rest day following the run of MFO, so I was curious about one thing: Am I already going to start seeing results?

The answer is yes. The rest of the entry for today is looked mostly through the lens of how it might relate to MFO; Chosen has been around for a bit and AsCh just boost results.

I woke up today feeling like some facet of my life has permanently shifted for the better. Changing timelines. I proceeded to go hard with my workout of the day, and I decided to style my hair instead of wearing a hat today, for some reason. Felt like I needed to come to work looking a little good (and I knew it would interfere with the sports I planned to do in the afternoon), though that’s not really a new thing.

I’m glad to say that my productivity wasn’t hampered due to the subliminal today. That’s one legitimate question I had about the sub, which was whether it could hit productivity (examples of subs which do include WANTED, Primal Seduction). I wasn’t noticing it, but that may also be due to having run only one loop so far.

While I was at the sports arena there was this one girl who looked at me quite a few times. When I was going to pick up my equipment that girl was walking back facing me and looking at me again. I noticed and looked at her, and all she could say was hey. Said it back too. Thing is, I was quite nonchalant about this—probably helps that I honestly am not attracted to that individual.

Through the rest of the sports practice, I could tell that she sometimes glanced at me, though I didn’t pay much attention. And while I was talking to one of the employees there, she once again took that look. Very intentional this time, since she had to look exactly in the opposite direction of where she was otherwise. At one point it reminded me of the school days when people would just sort of hover around someone they’re attracted to without saying much. Pretty funny, I have to say. Still, very notable for the simple fact that my social awareness is attuned enough to notice stuff like this.

1 Like

Continuing in my Confidence, Knowing The Victory Is Mine

Listened:

• Man Finds Others
  • Primal

Just a reminder that not every day “has to count.” Some days are just about making it to the next one. That counts too. — Nifemi

Standing still is the deep conviction that all is well; it is done. No matter what is heard or seen, you remain unmoved, conscious of being victorious in the end. — Neville Goddard

The quotes resonate with me and here’s why.

• Outside of the morning lifts and work, I have been far from productive. In fact, these journal entries have been taking up quite a bit of time because I have a lot to say. However, that’s not bothering me.
  • MFO is getting me to that deep conviction that it is done. Perhaps it is because I am subconsciously setting off those manifestations for massive social/romantic success and my mind is already observing the state of naturalness about those manifestations. Naturalness, in the same way, I might write “I receive free food” and it’s natural to think yea, that’s coming and that’s going to happen. (I’ve manifested some kind of free food/drink probably 100+ times since the beginning of my Goddard journey). If not this, it’s likely the simple fact that I now have an automatic system that improves me in some form continuously—and I emphasize continuously since subs still run in the mind after the listen—over time.

Alright, let’s talk about what I observed today.

While not as dramatic as the first day (I’m fine with that—as @Simon says, the first day generally features the trailer effect), I continued to notice results from my subs, particularly MFO. What makes my runs so far interesting is two things:

• For MFO, I run it for its full 15 minutes whereas for the other subs I run them for 7 minutes.
  • MFO is name-embedded. That’s probably a big factor that makes it so effective.

Jotting things down about today:

• While walking around the office, there was this woman who walked past me and just looked at me. Once I noticed, I did the same. Locked eyes for a brief moment before we crossed paths. While walking away I remember thinking “Okay, that’s great, so how can I improve upon this?” So I decided to use a Goddard technique. To paraphrase, “I remember when I would neutrally respond to women who looked at me.” I repeated that a few times. (For the uninitiated, I remember when is sort of a verbal way to revise an event and push an undesired state into the past through manifestation). The Automatic Improver module may be kicking in already!
  • The organizer of the meetup today (an older woman, I may add) looked at me in a certain kind of way that I hadn’t observed in the last few meets. At least, not to the frequency of today. It made me satisfied, as it signifies my new aura and state is already materializing.
  • People complimented me on my hair and necklace at the event!
  • There was a point in the meetup where someone said something funny, and all I could do was stand up and smile. But at the same time, I felt once again as if something came over me. A current was invoked, some might say. I was standing (as was everyone else), wearing my sunglasses and grinning for quite some time again.
  • Another application of the I remember when technique I’ve been trying has been for a practice to avoid. “I remember when I used to pmo.” Well, earlier today after getting back home I remember there was a brief moment where I encountered that urge. However, even after peeking I noticed I was not feeling it. I just didn’t have that desire to really do the thing. So I simply didn’t do it. I asked myself, “Is this really what I want to be doing?” I’d like to let my Inner Gasoline fuel me, after all :wink:

To think I’m just two loops in! My subliminal potential is nowhere close to being fully materialized. I’m now really glad that I ran ME for all these months, because that has set up the foundations for results to come quicker with other subs, especially manifestation-heavy subs like MFO. MFO, if I think about it, is like the successor to ME because it’s manifestation but now tailored for the specific domain that I’ve been looking to improve in. I told myself at the beginning of this year that manifestation is the most important skill to develop and I’m certainly continuing that.

1 Like

Standing Proud In The Face of Results

I woke up today feeling happy, because of my dreams. My dreams demonstrated that MFO was working and getting processed in my subconscious even on rest days, because I was experiencing some really cool stuff where everybody was glad to see me, that even with some of my antics I was seen as a funny, mischevious being that provided entertainment :smiley:. With that mood, I went to take on the day! The lift as well as the cardio was great. I’m getting acclimated to 7 days of exercising again quickly!

Workday

1. Success Revision (manifestation)

This kicked in today. Another woman noticed looked in my direction, then we locked eyes. Instead of the behavior from yesterday I decided to smile. She smiled, then she went off and did her own thing. Revision successful! Let’s see myself continue to do the new behavior.

1. The world decides to mirror back to me an idea I had in my mind.

I remember that this past weekend, I got out of a movie with a group of friends and I was basically leading them out. I recall there were some onlookers curious about our group, and I wished that I could be doing this but with a group of women :joy:. Well, that came into play today. At lunch (everyone mentioned is a coworker) at first I was with 2 guys, 1 girl. Two girls join us. Then the two guys have to leave for a meeting. Then the rest of us had lunch. Getting to the end of this and as we head out, I realize I’m the only guy there. This is a rather unusual configuration for what is a male-dominated industry. And then as we walk all the way back to our desks, I’m now leading them and in the front for a bit. I recognized and thought, “Wait a minute, I was asking for something like this a few days ago…!” The funny thing is, this seeming manifestation occurred out of a somewhat vague idea I had in my mind (I didn’t specify details like whether the girls are ones I’m interested in, for example). I could be more specific and get something really interesting here!

After the workday:

• I’m driving back home, thinking “darn, wish I could do a hangout right now” and “I haven’t been to restaurant X in a while…” so I call up a buddy. Funny thing is, I suggested doing a hangout tomorrow, but it turned out he’s busy tomorrow, so guess what—he asks me if I’m free this evening. I was, and then he suggested restaurant X. Certainly we did hangout there in our last hang, but that was a while back and it’s pretty unusual for me (or others) in general to suggest repeating the same place in the following hangout!
  • At the place we hung out this time, there was an relatively high number of more attractive women. Beats my usual expectations. What’s going on?
  • A fellow forum member gave some great advice privately which I took to heart and considered in the hangout above. It was relevant because my buddy was feeling rather anxious and uncertain about his future and whether certain things would work out. Remembering that my manifesting of a proper inner circle has to do with not only what I get but what I can also give back to others, I decided to impart some wisdom about attitude/perspective and gave some good examples. I conveyed it in such a way that he really felt that and said that I am extremely wise for my age. Dragon Tongue in play? Anyways, at the end of it all he said he was glad we got to meet and that he feels a lot better than before the hangout. Very nice I got to help here!

Modules suspected to closely relate to the results:

• Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Gloryseeker
  • Inner Gasoline
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Inner Circle
  • Dragon Tongue
1 Like

Looks like I’m living in reconciliatopia—the land of reconciliation. I am relatively low on energy. I came back home feeling quite tired from the day. It helped a lot to have a respectable at-home dinner which did boost my energy, mood and also how much reconciliation-related thoughts I am having.

What happened? I’m not listening particularly often, in fact this inculcation strategy is one I’ve done multiple times this year when introducing a new title. To recap, the inculcation listening strategy for a new sub A given subs B, C is:

• Day 1: A + B
  • Day 2: A + C

However, me sticking to 15 minutes for the custom (while the rest at 7 minutes) probably meant I was getting quite a bit of scripting. What was probably the kicker was the bad sleep I had today. That, I knew for a fact, was going to throw my whole day off, even though I did take cold brew in the morning. As to why I had bad sleep, well our area has gotten hotter AND I finally stopped using the sleep supplement. I stopped it because I ran out and nothing else. :laughing:

• I’m seeking for feedback here. I’ve been on that supplement for so long that at this point I don’t even get the long quality sleep I could reliably get using it. I’m thinking I should just tear off the band-aid and now try to get my body to readjust to a condition without using any sleep supplements. I would like to manifest great sleep without any sort of aids…@Lion @RVConsultant @PurpleRT73. Paragon Sleep zippy charger remains elusive.

The Experience of Today

• I exercised and went to work early due to poor sleep. However, I lost steam at work early because that started to catch up to me. So, mental fatigue occurred.
  • I did not practice my sport for the full duration that I had originally planned to do. Fatigue set in physically, too.
  • No hangouts in this evening. I wanted to do one, first because it’s Friday evening and then second because I thought it could help me feel better. I decided against the latter reasoning since I’m an introvert and also because I don’t think it would be that great to push onto myself social stuff while dealing with reconciliation over a social-heavy sub. I want to rest.
  • Even right now, as I write this I feel the tiredness within me.

So here I am. At the very least, I am grateful that I am able to at least identify that I am in a state of reconciliation and accordingly set my expectations for what I am doing now. I recall that some limiting beliefs like “I can’t manifest anything while under this” started to come up, but I shot them down. Saint already confirmed that we can still get results during recon, it may just be harder to see them. Speaking of which, did I observe any results?

• At my sports arena, there was a higher percentage of females than usual. There was even this one chick who was next to me and I considered striking up a conversation with her, but I ultimately didn’t.
  • Things went a bit sideways with the original hangout I had planned for this evening—the other person I messaged in the morning turned out to be busy. That’s okay, because as it turns out, that’s better for me as I need to rest.
  • I don’t feel I have the aura/energetic mojo as much as the past few days. Again, probably due to the sleep.

So yea. I still saw some results, but it’s a bit muted. I need more sleep, and I think I should reduce exposure a little bit.

Actions To Take

• Focus on sleep this weekend! Sleep in, don’t use a timer. If I have to skip lifting, that’s fine.
  • Experiment by reducing the runtime of the custom to 7 minutes.
1 Like

Instead of this, try:

Day 1: A + B
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: C

If you are running CHOSEN, Heartsong and Paragon, I would recommend:

Day 1: CHOSEN + Heartsong
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Paragon

@Lion my apologies. There is a rest day between the two days. A+B, rest, A+C.

1 Like

No issues. Try A + B, rest, C

1 Like