The One Custom Goal: Get The Best People. How?

I’m expanding upon this suggestion and making it into its own thread.

For anyone who remembers, I made a thread a while ago on a custom relating to finding people (jokingly referred to as a hitman custom due to the title of the thread).

As you can see, however, I’ve not built such a custom yet. This is due to the adventures of Dragon Reborn, of the way the pandemic continued onwards, and in this year the focus so far on career-related stuff. However, I am getting ready for one thing:

To make the best subliminal of all time for manifesting the perfect people and the perfect relationship.

I’m roughly 1.5 stacks away from running this custom and would like feedback on great it is for the above goal. My intention is to have it be 20 modules and to keep it in my stack for the long term.

Modules

Cores: Heartsong + Inner Circle

1. Heartsong Core
  2. Sexual Manifestation
  3. Gorgeous Manifestor
  4. Inner Gasoline
  5. Long-Range Seduction
  6. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  7. Instant Seducing Tactician
  8. Focused Arousal
  9. Sphaera Magnetica
  10. Temptation
  11. Inner Circle Core
  12. Transcendental Connection
  13. Gloryseeker
  14. Spotlight
  15. Dragon Tongue
  16. Code of Loyalty
  17. Furious Ascent
  18. Manipulus
  19. Ethereal Presence

Other modules (including for module 20).

• Sexiness Unbound
  • SPS: Fat Burning (social events generally have a lot of food)

Am I preparing?

• AsCh has been in my stack since its release, and unless something changes about the lifecharger system it looks like it’s going to keep being in my stack.
  • I will have run ME for three stacks before this.
5 Likes

Looks really good man. Only advice I would have is to add some result enhancement like Yggdrasil to open those pathways of manifesting those people.

And possibly consider Limiting People Remover although that may be covered in inner circle.

2 Likes

@Ice

• With regards to manifesting I will have finished three stack rotations which have ME in it. I also have AsCh in my stack since late February (time of release). It’s why my current list doesn’t have general manifestation modules in it!
  • I was advised by Friday that LPR is redundant, hence it is not in the current list. :slight_smile:
1 Like

I’m wondering if Chosen would be a more appropriate sub for this than Inner Circle. It would pack a bit more of a punch, and make you someone that doesn’t just “manifest” new people into your life, but someone so radiatingly positive and powerful that everyone you meet just naturally wants to be in your life. HS + Chosen would be phenomenal for that, and then like @Ice said, add Yggdrasil.

Also, RAIKOV. That way, you can attract the very best people by emulating the very best people.

Finally, Leader Of Men seems like a possible great addition!

And personally I don’t feel like gloryseeker and spotlight are a great fit for this, but that is just my preference! I think there’s a difference between fame and connection.

3 Likes

@Billions, thanks for the feedback!

Chosen’s an interesting one. I’ve been running this in my stack throughout the entire year right now, since I’m working on a particular career goal and with the help of Chosen am acquiring the desired mindset, skills and behaviors that would help me accomplish said goal. So it’s possible that if I’m not done with said goal by the time I start this custom, I’d be running Chosen with this custom so wouldn’t need Chosen core.

Setting that aside, though, I know Chosen itself supposedly has this objective:

• Attract romantic partners who are on the same positive, powerful wavelength as you [optional, Chosen will not interfere with existing relationships]

Unfortunately, I have not seen this result in the almost four-month run so far. This is fine because I’m guiding Chosen more for career progression and the people manifestation that may occur as a result would likely be oriented towards helping said progression. However, it would align with an idea I had which is that in order to make a sub give me the precise benefit I’m looking for, I need to design the sub to be highly tailored to that goal rather than picking out bigger, more general items where one of the listed benefits may be related. (It’s reminiscent of the talk in the pre-ZP days when someone would ask if Core X has Module Y in it, so as to try running the core to get the benefits of module Y). I also find that idea believable given the way I like to compartmentalize and also choose to focus on a few things, but when I do focus on them I go in-depth.

I did consider RAIKOV, but it seems to get the most out of that I need to pick some people to watch and emulate and I’m unsure of a path where I can consistently do that.

Great one, too! However, it seems I’m tackling leadership through Chosen (in fact, the development of leadership is one of the key things involved in the current career progression).

I’d like to hear more of your thoughts on this difference and why those modules aren’t a great fit! Here were my ideas when I thought of those modules:

• Spotlight: I run a social media page that’s been getting a bit more popular. Where could I take it? Could I end up meeting people in real life as a result of it? Also, how would the Spotlight affect things like use of dating apps (directing this question towards @SaintSovereign)
  • Gloryseeker: “assist you with creating an air of fame around you, and instill in others a sense that you are on the path to great glory.” I liked the idea of the latter especially as it seems it would make me much more appealing and thus easier to bring in more people. Though I wonder if they would be the right people… :thinking:

Ah, I just saw this:

The Spotlight is a module specifically created for marketing yourself online, while Gloryseeker is a much more all-encompassing module that also includes getting known on the Internet – but it has components to it such as creating an aura of glory and fame around you that can make others awestruck when in your presence.

It makes me wonder if I could drop spotlight for another sub should a good module idea come up.

Almost everything you wrote is unfaultable and well reasoned! So if I dont respond to something, that’s because I have nothing to add!

1 Like

Free slots in a custom are extremely valuable. Dont fill them up just to fill them up.

In this case, if the spotlight isnt something that directly contributes to the main goal of the custom, is the spotlight worth

• more recon
  • diluting away from your stack’s main goals
  • having it take longer to achieve your stack’s main goals
  • making a less focused zp custom??? (Focused is better especially with zp)

We all know the effects that smaller major programs have compared to denser ones…

Khan is much more difficult to run than Ascension, takes longer to get results, and is more difficult and with more recon…

And my theory is that because there’s so much more scripting for your brain to assimilate, and it cant possibly integrate it all… the results of denser subs are much less permanent than lighter subs (unless you run them for an extremely long time.)

The major upside of Khan compared to Ascension is it hita so many areas so deeply. The reason why Khan has all of these downsides, though, is because in order to be complete for everyone, it has to include everything, because it can’t be customized to the unique situation of unique individuals.

But you can customize this and make it perfect for you with 10-12 modules.

dont run a khan-size program when an ascension size program will do

I always make sure to make the first draft of the custom only have 10-12 modules… then if i really feel like i absolutely need a module not on the list, and its not covered already, i add that module in

Sphaera magnetica, gloryseeker, and heartsong will all have auras, plus… earthshaker sexuality is an EXTREMELY powerful sexuality aura. There was a recent topic ranking seduction auras and it was considered the best, so i’d replace sphaera for earthshaker

My only other real comment is this seems great for manifestating relationships but doesnt seem to have much in the way of manifesting friendships.

The romance scripting in Chosen is extremely minimal, as confirmed by saint, however, i can say it does hum nicely in the background. Chosen has brought my relationship to a much more positive wavelength.

Can you clarify this comment more? I was under the impression there was plenty—with Inner Circle and non romance modules covering modules 11 through 19 in the original post I had a different idea.

I see inner circle, code of loyalty, and transcendental connection being the big 3.

This is probably how I would make the custom. I’d especially add lifeblood fable for your goal!

• Heartsong
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • Gorgeous Manifestation
  • Inner Gasoline
  • instant spark
  • Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  • Instant Seducing Tactician
  • Focused Arousal
  • Earthshaker Sexuality
  • Temptation
  • Daredevil Core or Inner Circle Core
  • Leader of men
  • Transcendental Connection
  • lifeblood fable
  • alpha of alpha
  • Gloryseeker
  • Torchbearer
  • Code of Loyalty
  • song of joy
  • Yggdrasil

Heartsong is VERY healing intensive. When I run it, I’m on an emotional rollercoaster. Saint said it’s 70% healing. So, it might distract from the sub’s goals and overpower the custom. Maybe if I were you I would run any combination of inner circle, chosen, and daredevil core, and then rely on all the modules to make the custom more sexual. Daredevil is already a little bit sexual but it hits BOTH your goals: you’ll need to socialize with friends and lovers. So maybe that would look like this.

• Inner Circle Core
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • Gorgeous Manifestation
  • Inner Gasoline
  • instant spark
  • Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  • Instant Seducing Tactician
  • Focused Arousal
  • Earthshaker Sexuality
  • Temptation
  • Depths of Love
  • seducers gaze or love without attachment
  • Daredevil Core/Chosen Core
  • Leader of men
  • lifeblood fable
  • Gloryseeker
  • Code of Loyalty
  • song of joy
  • Yggdrasil

Chosen in a custom would make torchbearer and transcendental connection and code of loyalty redundant.

2 Likes

Right on, Ice!

@SubliminalUser I’d also encourage you to consider Ascension Chamber.

Other than that, you got good input by people here on this thread.

2 Likes

Thankfully I am running this weekly!

1 Like

@SubliminalUser you’ve inspired me to build something similar to this. I have a feeling this would have insane potential to transform your life in an immensely positive way. After all, the people you surround yourself with (both friends and lovers) have such a deep impact on your life.

I’m trying to keep this as light and focused as possible. What is everyone’s thoughts on something like this?

Heartsong Core
Inner Circle Core

Romance Modules:

• Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • Inner Gasoline
  • Love without Attachment

Friendship Modules:

• Code of Loyalty

Feel Good Modules (to enjoy these relationships and counteract healing recon):

• Sanguine
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Stress Displacement
  • Harmonic Singularity

Manifestation Boosters:

• Yggdrasill
  • Potentiator
  • Omnidimensional / Jupiter

What do you guys think about something like this? I put in a lot of feel good modules to help combat any recon from Heartsong and to just enjoy life and the wonderful relationships you’d be bringing in running a sub like this.

@RVconsultant @Billions

1 Like

How about adding Mosiac, and I think you got a great social life improver.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Mosaic always a good choice. Thanks RV!

Do you see anything else I may be missing? Or that may be redundant/unnecessary for a sub like this?

TBH it looks really good.

How about protection type modules, such as Manipulus or The Boundary? What about Love Bomb?

1 Like

@Ice would have to rule this one out because it would be a third core.

2 Likes