The Adventures of SubliminalUser

Sorry it’s taken me this long to get to your more recent posts in which you tagged me. Did you get the input you wanted or needed to help you make a decision?

1 Like

Yea, although I would appreciate your input in the other thread where I’m discussing a custom build idea.

Running NOW:

• Primal
  • Chosen

Lately I’ve consistently been excited to run these titles and see what unfolds next. I’ve also been looking into Neville Goddard a lot more.

Just ran:

• Primal
  • Mind’s Eye

Yep, I’m getting back into full force of referring to Neville Goddard stuff, specifically from a couple of YouTube channels that I only discovered recently. I’m using them in addition to Alai’s channel, since Alai doesn’t post frequently nowadays. I’ve been particularly interested in how I can use manifestation to manifest the stuff I’m working towards with Primal and the subs to follow (stuff being ideal relationship, great life in that regards, etc). Unexpectedly, I’ve ended up watching a lot of videos that explains the principles of Goddard techniques and what makes manifestation work as opposed to videos which talk about “How to Manifest X.” These videos have been very enlightening and as a result I have written many manifestations which refer to improving the process of manifesting itself. I expect to improve upon my own manifesting ability even more. I wonder if Mind’s Eye brought me to these.

These manifestations which focus on manifesting better are part of that thread I started at the beginning of this year, which is the thread that says manifestation is the skill I must develop more fully in order to succeed in the things I am dealing with now. I am optimistic that endeavor will be successful.

With regards to what’s happening with Primal specifically, I have a few things to note:

• Helping me do NF more easily
  • Some more times recently where I wondered if I should just go up to some women and talk to them. I recall, I had that twice today when I was at the mall shopping.
  • Rising confidence within about my success in the domain. Like a sense of “everything is going to be alright. Not to worry!”

Listened earlier today:

• Primal
  • Chosen

I did 15 minutes each, but I think I’m going to try 7 minutes per each main sub once again. I’m just feeling that.

I came here to journal originally because I was feeling down about some stuff in my life. Despite this day being so eventful, fun and social there were some parts of my life that were really wearing me down. Of particular note is The Second Domain that I talked about in that post. Yes, it has to do with the stuff which motivated me to run Primal and how stuff in the related department isn’t so well developed.

But before getting to this journal, YouTube autoplay (in effect after I did Brad Yate’s EFT session on feeling stuck) led me to this: 100% Pure Schumann Resonance for Grounding, Stability, & Well-Being 🙏 - YouTube. My God, the comments here are so positive :smiley: ! And somehow so many of the commenters got here by accident, by autoplay, and by coincidence. Was I destined to get here myself? For within a few minutes of listening to this audio I experienced a change in myself, a lightening of the feeling I had been carrying within in the last few hours before the sound. Somehow, this Schumann Resonance video is helping me feel better. I don’t know why, but I feel better than I did prior. I’m still listening to it as I write. I definitely feel better, and I’m willing to step back at my situation and see that it’s not so bad (earlier it felt as if it were the worst thing in the world)! “I feel depressed” was a statement I was beginning to identify with before the video, but now not so much…that’s something.

Well, I was basically going to write about how I’m so old yet I’m still not in a good relationship. And I’m just moving out of my parents’ place this year, and it’s not even that far away.

• Looking at the so old part, it’s interesting because when I look at some other members here on SC I recognize even some of the prominent ones are a quite bit older than me yet aren’t in the state that I’d like to be in. Right now I’m optimistically taking this as I’ve got time, I’m not so old. Still, it’s frustrating. I hear about this college-age guy who’s dealing with multiple girls and I’m like “Props to him…” (that’s not really the lifestyle I want though, I’d like a single good long-term relationship but I think it reflects an ability to attract). And stuff like societal standards & cultural expectations doesn’t really help. Nor is it that comforting that there’s an increasing number of people who are in the same boat…though I guess I could say that I’m not alone. I had these thoughts floating in my head saying stuff like “I should have started much sooner” and “Pandemic messed things up.” Funny thing is, I know I intentionally took a different path during the pandemic (basically deprioritized most social stuff during most of the pandemic) to do other things.
  • It’s funny—in the last few days I increasingly took on the position that I needed to make that decision to move out, that it’s truly what’s best. At least here I am taking significant action and it’s going to happen. But then after talking with these people who are just graduating or recently graduated college and are moving out to other parts of the country I felt, “Why didn’t I do this sooner? Why so late? Why not that far?” Truth be told, the reason the move isn’t to somewhere that far is because of the practicalities surrounding where I work (& the surrounding industry) as well as familiarity. For example, people ask me if I’ve considered moving to famous city X since I’ve lived in the general area nearly my entire life…but see, I’ve not even visited city X so I don’t think that’s wise. I’d rather take a moderately long vacation there instead.

The weight of these thoughts is blessed by the ongoing Schumann resonance which is nice. That said I do want to come back and continue journaling, take a more written account of where things are at. Could be a private entry. As a friend suggested, perhaps I’m discounting what I have accomplished—especially in the past few years—and overly fixating on what I don’t have right now. That is likely the case. I of course continue to appreciate input from readers and fellow members here, too. I’d rather spend time on the solution but I do understand that I need to work through these feelings as well. Perhaps I’m getting ZP-style healing (from Primal?). Perhaps it’s a sign that yes, I’m going to need the healing present in Heartsong which will be featured in my custom. I want to be pulled out of these feelings, though. At least that work has started.

3 Likes

Rest Day.

Today I worked from home due to needing to recover from the fanfare of yesterday, and also because I went to bed fairly late. I needed to physically, mentally and emotionally recover. That being said, I am missing going to work at the office and seeing everybody else there, so I am planning to go tomorrow. Even if nobody is there, I would like to get accustomed to working at the office once again. Not to mention, for tomorrow specifically it’s going to make a certain hangout plan logistically better.

My diet today was quite a ways off, but I’m correcting quickly. I’m seeing what I need to do to regulate the quantity and frequency of meals. It didn’t help that there was some great deals and items leftover from the end of the previous month. I’m shooting to go back to OMAD (maybe a 4-hour eating window) on the weekdays. I want to manifest a smaller appetite and further weight loss.

I feel more grounded in myself compared to the end of yesterday, when I was going through not only a moment of reflection and wonder in light of what people around me were doing but also potentially some reconciliation. I’ve got my own journey, I’ve got my own things to do. I’ve got my own way to improve. I also am happy with the discussion going on in my custom sub creation thread, because it’s giving me ideas for what I should do for when I build the custom later this year.

Listening:

• Primal
  • Mind’s Eye

Special: I ran each title for 7 minutes. 7:01, to be precise—just to appease my desire of having them run a bit longer than AsCh which is at 7 minutes. I also ran these early in the morning, before I went to sleep and started the whole day which features thoughts and events that I discuss below. Based off of the below I suspect the 7 minutes runtime made a positive difference.

Thoughts

• I’m not going to be single forever, so I should treat them out now!”
  • “I’m fast approaching when things are going to change big time.”
  • “It won’t be long before I have other things in life I have to take care of with my money—such as spending money in my relationship—so now’s the time to be treating my friends!”

The above thoughts came up today. While the basis is partially flawed—I could be treating friends out when I’m in a relationship—they’re still of interest because of the bolded parts. When showering before this I was reflecting on the day I replayed these and thought hold on a minute, I thought those things without forcing myself to! It seems that I have already shifted and am continuing to shift into a new state! And to think, this happened the day of the 7-minute run and I’m roughly two weeks into my stack with Primal.

Anyway, the thoughts are related to what actually happened today. I planned a hangout with friends and I treated everyone out. They weren’t expecting the latter, but they really liked that. I think it’s more likely we’ll hang out again in the near future. Another funny thing happened. I was at one fast food shop and after ordering I noticed a sign which pointed to a certain menu item and it said next to it, “coming soon.”

• So I asked the lady (seemed to be at most my age) at the register, “When’s that coming?”
  • She made a pouty face and said in a very lighthearted, fun way, “I don’t have okay? I don’t! :-(.”
  • Me: “Alright, okay :D” and off I went to the table with my friends!

@SubliminalUser Wow! I listen to the same thing every night to go to sleep. It is so soothing. Like you, I just happened to fall across this while surfing YouTube months ago. So glad I did.

1 Like

Rest Day.

@TheSunlightCaller I’m listening to the audio again as I write this entry.

Anyway, I went back to the office and it was nice! Got to hang with my coworkers there while getting stuff done. I’d consider today to be a fairly productive day, too. The one thing I didn’t like is how after I got back home, before showering I ended up PMOing. It’s a nonsense action. I want to free up that time and energy and put it towards better stuff. I wonder if the action is resurfacing partially due to my run of Primal. However, I hope for Primal to help me quit it.

You know, it says something about the changes within me that I feel a bit freer to even share something like the above in this journal…Primal may have worked on even this part!

I also mention this because I’d like to seek for advice and perhaps even manifestational support from the forum on this. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to pull off NF as a long-term practice just yet. In light of this I am considering the significant stepping stone of quitting P by itself first. So going from PMO to just MO whenever there is the desire to M. This is better, and I’d like to start that now. However, the north star is still NF and I’d like advice or best manifestations for it :smiley:

@SaintSovereign any chance we’d be able to try out a lifecharger related to NF? it would be incredibly useful here and I know you guys considered releasing something based off of PoMaQ in the past.

An experimental thing I’m going to try tomorrow is wake up in the morning, and listen to both my subs while drinking a strong can of cold brew that has 200mg of caffeine (all the caffeine for the day)! Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign I think this is a great idea.

@SubliminalUser would you please enter a support ticket about this?

Here’s my roadmap idea: PoMaQ Lifecharger | Subliminal Club

2 Likes

Listened to:

• Primal
  • Chosen

Bonuses:

• 200mg cold brew in the morning
  • True Social Lifecharger (before an event)

The morning cold brew shaped the direction of the day as I was jolted into action. Great, relatively productive workday and also respectable social conversations. The latter continued into the evening as I enjoyed the social event then. Not sure whether TS helped but I did like the event and conversations. Got more insight into the choices I made on my own life.

1 Like

Looking forward to the morning when I get to listen again. Going to be running Primal + Mind’s Eye and also taking an energy drink.

1 Like

Listened:

• Primal
  • Mind’s Eye
  • Ascension Chamber

My confidence just continues to grow. What is this? This zest for life, this confidence that I will get what I want :smiley:

2 Likes

Listened:

• Primal
  • Chosen

I continue to have a fairly high amount of caffeine in the mornings.

Some interesting developments:

• For the first time in a few weeks, I am working out on a weekday morning again. Unfortunately, I am still sore from the previous workouts so today was more about me showing up to the gym and doing something. Still, I’m setting up the momentum.
  • I got jokingly asked about my dating life (specifically related to the apps) by a coworker-friend. That’s new. It’s been months since I tried out those apps (in fact, that experiment precedes this journal and was last in the previous one). I didn’t say too much about it. However, I get the sense that this person wanted to talk about it in some fashion. This again is interesting because we’ve never talked about it before in our conversations specifically. I wonder, is there something to gain here?
  • I realize tomorrow I’m going up to the city tomorrow to meet up with some friends. I also remembered that Sam (who I last mentioned in the previous journal) is up there too just now and was contemplating reaching out to her again. But then I remembered last time and thought “This isn’t going anywhere, it’s not even a workable friendship,” yada yada. At this very moment I am realizing these thoughts converge to “What’s the point?”
    • I came across that same thought of “What’s the point?” this past Friday when I was considering the merits of an extended conversation with someone at that event (whom I had met a few days prior at another event). I knew that girl was visiting from a neighboring country and was going to go back soon so I saw little value because we couldn’t even become friends. Did get a follower out of that, but still. Thinking more about the prompt of “What’s the point?” back then I realized that the conversation or meet doesn’t necessarily have to be substantial all the time. I mean, I just think about the show that inspired me to my current sport or the person who unknowingly introduced me to intermittent fasting. Neither the show nor the person is a part of my life now (nor did I expect such a long-term thing anyways) but their impact is still there; perhaps I can even say that the answer to “What’s the point?” sometimes is to just enjoy the conversation or company at that moment!
    • Still, despite all I said…I haven’t heard from her this entire year besides on the day of my birthday. Thinking about that doesn’t feel so great. But hey, I guess if I were to meet it’s not as if I’d have to go out of my way since I’m already going to be in the area for other things. Maybe the Primal part of me is speaking, just to test that?
    • Now isn’t that something. Both this and the previous point concerns details from late last year, and were discussed in the previous journal. Is there a cycle? Perhaps a topic or things to revisit?
1 Like

Rest day. To be precise, a rest day from subs but it was a day active with adventure.

I was in the city for most of the day working out of another office as a visitor and enjoying the amenities there. It was a cool way to meet with friends, though it wasn’t particularly productive. With regards to the subs I am not sure there is much to say for Primal & Chosen, however I do think something magical is happening with Mind’s Eye I had done a manifestation sometime earlier this year regarding buying the main coins during one of the biggest crypto crashes of all time. It looks like that crash is happening as we speaking. This is the perfect time for people to increase the size of positions for the real coins that are going to stick around in the long term (unfortunately this won’t include some players like a particular stablecoin!).

It is unbelievable that I can manifest something on such a scale, affecting the entire crypto market (and by extension the stock market). I am also curious about this power too, in that I am able to manifest things of such scale here, but when it comes to my dating and romance life I may write some stuff down but not much happens there. :confused: :question:

What I get from the above is that I have developed manifestation that in sheer power is high in effect. This is great—it means I have accomplished my point of running ME and I will be fine stopping its run after the end of this half (end of stack 4) or even at the end of stack 4a as predicted by the three-stack run model. However, there’s a domain-specific block that’s occurring here that’s not letting that power flow through. Mind’s Eye may be dissolving the block on its own, although it may not be the sharpest tool in the shed for it.

What is it? During my long drives today I was watching Goddard videos which mentioned visualization and how the state is the key and how I should let the state lead the way as opposed to figure out what exactly I need to do. Perhaps I may apply it here. How I could do that is imagine or feel the state of being in my ideal relationship. Being loved, being very comfortable. I would like to do this in a consistent manner (perhaps combined with meditation) over an extended period of time until I am satisfied with the state that I have created. A guided way I’ll get to that is through Heartsong which I’ll be introducing as part of my custom that will get built and run starting in the second half of the year, but I honestly don’t want to wait and depend on that as my only action. Why feel bad when I can choose my state right now and get progress? Choosing the state is an action I can do even in the midst of my current life which is heavily geared towards fulfilling some career objectives. Running guided meditations, writing imaginative journal entries and other actions of that nature are stuff I can do with the time I have; I’m not working 24/7.

I am closing the loop on this. Basically, nothing happened in this regard. I remember when Sam messaged me happy birthday after I posted about that stuff on social media earlier this year (only contact between us this year). Despite me publicly announcing my time at the city earlier today—which did have its own good results—I didn’t hear anything from her. I also know for a fact through the platform’s capabilities that she didn’t see that, too. I’m taking this as a sign that I should maintain my previous position that nothing is meant to be here. It’s a fine and dandy position that I’m comfortable with and can work with.

Also, I just realized tomorrow is my final run of stack 3. This is because stack 3 ends on May 15; I will have 3 rest days between May 12 and May 16 which is when stack 4 begins!

I wish true social was already in lifecharger format…

One thing I don’t like about myself right now is how I can’t seem to socialize with coworkers now. With my big focus on career progression and goals that stuff has fallen by the wayside. I have a hard time switching from work mode to social mode without one mode or the other suffering in quality.

True social would help. It’s explicitly one of the objectives to switch between the modes easily. Problem is that it’s in ZP so it would take up a slot in my stack.

1 Like

What’s in Stack 4?

1 Like

Currently it is just a continuation of my current stack.

• Chosen
  • ME
  • Primal

This is intended. Chosen for the career (since start of year), ME to finish up my 3-stack run (which actually completes in the middle of stack 4—we’d call the half-stack “4a”—since I started it as stack 1b) and Primal to get up to speed in that department; Primal started in stack 3b.

2 Likes

Final Run of Stack 3

Stack 3b, to be precise.

Listened:

• Primal
  • Mind’s Eye (ME)

I’m also grounding myself using the Schumann Resonance right now after having a stressful day and also one wherein the evening I started to worry about the state of some things in my life. Isn’t it wonderful that YouTube recommended it to me again on the front page? Seriously, I was going to YouTube intending to listen to this and one of the first things listed on the front page is that audio. So, I’m listening to it right now. That, and I’m drinking some nice tea.

Alright, I feel the pressure being lifted off. Isn’t it wonderful? Anyway, let’s put down some notes.

• The cause of the stress here has to do with work. Seldom do I feel stress due to that, however the relatively late evenings spent at the office are starting to get to me. I’m going at it to get a lot of stuff done on time and to get that next promotion that I have been looking forward to.
    • Why I want the next promo ASAP: This particular promotion puts me at a specific level that’s not only massive financially, but also monumental for my career trajectory and mobility across companies. In addition, it is a level that I’d be able to stay at. I work at an organization that employs an “up or out” approach for the lower levels, meaning that I’d actually get fired if I didn’t get promoted within a certain timeframe. While I’m nowhere close to risking that timer I also don’t want that timer ticking in the back of my head.
    • The fact that I’d be able to stay at the next level is paramount to my goals. I want to stay at the next level for a while, as I work on other non-career goals. Chiefly, that concerns all the stuff that I’ve been talking about in this journal with regards to primal, my upcoming custom and other titles you may imagine are in that category. Basically, I want to be in my ideal relationship before I keep pushing further into levels where the only motivation I (currently) have for them is getting more money. And it’s not like I’m struggling there—far from it. Knowing me and how I’ve been one who’s relatively career-oriented and has observed that it’s hard to switch gears I feel I must work on it this way.
    • I’d also take out Chosen from my stack after the promotion, meaning that I can then have stacks which are purely focused towards these other matters. I’m going to have my custom in my stack starting with stack 5, simply because I feel I should at least starting running that soon (the timing also coincides with when I’ll have moved to my own place), but it would be nice to also get its complements going too.

I perfectly understand why my life is currently imbalanced towards work, regardless. However, knowing is not enough; I have to take some kind of action to feel better. This weekend I will absolutely be taking my mind off work and having hangouts and other celebrations to go to. Have great food, and also ensure I have everything I need for the trip that’s later this month.

I am choosing to enjoy life the best way I can.

1 Like