Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

Some info I just found:

I guess the second quote can explain the 70% part.

15 Likes

Explains why I wrote this on my journal yesterday…

Feeling like my chest has reached a threshold of holding all these emotions in… it just wants to explode and I have no proper outlet for it…

Now I’m listening to a song I’d normally wouldn’t listen to and my heart feels like it’s weeping. There’s now heat on the back, center and front of my heart. I feel my emotions becoming lighter. I’m wondering, why was I so afraid of intimacy… truly caring. I know I’ve been hurt before but to allow another person to shape me in a way that’s fearing such experiences instead of being wise and choosing better wasn’t a good move.

I let them run my life.

People are quite surprising and I have a feeling I’ve been misjudging some… the ones who would have gave me the best feelings simply because I was seeking drama instead of peace… mistaking a mismatch for “the best thing” that has ever happened to me

It’s okay to love but start with myself and set proper standards for it….

And let go of everyone who falls short on it, I know I’m too much but I won’t be to the right person… the one who matches me.

And just like that, I feel lighter.

14 Likes

tought this fit here quite nicely. The healing in this sub still seems extremely potent, be warned.

4 Likes

The sub is bringing to my awareness that my own perception of physical attractiveness is different than what I was taught to like as a child. There are two possible guys that may have been manifested, but I still shy away from them for unknown reasons to me. I ran the sub yesterday and I felt all this sexual energy, and then I felt so much happiness after. It felt like the real me was craving to hear what Heartsong brought to me. I’ve been drawn to listen to “Let it be” for the last few day, and it helps me to set people free from my own standards. I set myself free, as I set them free.

14 Likes

This makes me reconsider when the best time to run the sub might be. If it’s like CFW, I may have to schedule this for a time when I it’s okay for me to not be my high performance self at work and personal life.

1 Like

It’s not as potent as CFW, which was made for healing. Heartsong has healing, but wasn’t made for it.

3 Likes

I guess it felt so strong cause I was listening to Heartsong and CFW together.

5 Likes

Well, yea. Lol. That’s a strooooooong combo.

6 Likes

What kind of dark magic are yall pulling with this manifestation tech lmfao. This is actually insane!

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

There are only like 2 other people in my workgroup in college for this semester. Randomly one of the people in my new workgroup was like… an exact feminine version of me… it was so strange. Like a lot of same, extremely specific aspirations and interests (really damn specific, like orcas and wanting to swim with them). It was so weird, it was actually like talking to myself in quite a few ways, but than she was also really damn hot. It was weird how much she looked like exactly my type.

That was already weird, but than when i hang out with some friends i suddenly meet another girl that also again meets my type extremely much. (All this while ive only done two loops total)

All this despite me not going out a lot and not meeting to many new people, its just really freaking weird how this works.

20 Likes

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

I have Heartstrong downloads available in my downloads but not Heartstrong ZP.
Happy to send a support ticket but thought to ask here first.

1 Like

The one for Heartsong is missing the “ZP”. Look for the one that says “all files + manual” like the other ZPs have. Hope that helps

3 Likes

I’m seeing that I need to prioritize building wealth again. Is that even something that Heartsong would do? I feel this way after running HS.

2 Likes

I don’t think it would work directly on wealth-building. I do think that if your partner is wealth-minded, it could help enrich that aspect of the relationship. Building a business together, investing together, and so on.

Heartsong with House of Medici could be good together, maybe.

1 Like

While I do agree with what you’re saying to a certain extent. I’m under the impression that HS is about bringing the right partners into your life and enriching your existing romantic relationship. The sales page says that it will bring someone into your life who can grow with you. To me, that means that I don’t need to work on changing myself first to be able to attract this person.

1 Like

Sorry. I didn’t mean needing to change yourself. Just that if you and your current partner are both already wealth-minded, and since wealth is of importance to you right now, it might highlight what’s already there.

Any other thoughts on this?

1 Like

Here is my opinion. Until you get to the point where you can say with full confidence that you have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life, wealth building must be one of your priorities. I don’t believe in happiness or personal fulfilment without financial comfort. So if your bank account is not overflowing right now, work on that.
That’s the reason why I just purchased EOG and I’ll run it for at least a year. In the world we’re living in, too much depends on how much you make or have.

8 Likes

What you’re saying is what HS was bringing to my attention. What mattered were other relationships in my life that aren’t even of a romantic nature and that I need to continue to place my focus on building wealth.

2 Likes