source

5 Likes

You gave someone a stomach orgasm? :rofl:

6 Likes

Butterflies in the stomach :butterfly:

2 Likes

Literal butterflies were born in that manā€™s stomach. :hushed:

3 Likes

SUPPORT, yes, but that doesnā€™t necessarily mean ā€œjoin.ā€ Sometimes support is all you need. Encouragement, understanding, acceptance and approval and faith and all those feel good things that the fairer sex provide.

I wouldnā€™t want my partner to join my business unless we were already so outrageously successful that I could say ā€œHey youā€™ll make 3x more than youā€™re currently making, and youā€™ll work 30% less than usual, and youā€™re not going to be doing the worldā€™s hardest job I just wanted you to be a part of what I do.ā€

Some people might want a co-CEO, some might not. I personally donā€™t, and I am running emperor, have run heartsong to great effect, and will definitely combine them both at one point.

Although Emperor ZP on itā€™s own dramatically improved my relationship better than Heartsong Qv2 did, even, so Heartsong seems a bit irrelevant nowā€¦ but Iā€™ll still give it a shot because iā€™m sure itā€™ll surprise.

The nice thing about heartsong is it helps you find whoever you want to find, whether it be an entrepreneurial cheerleader, co-ceo, or occassional helper. Maybe an entrepreneurial woman who has ventures of her own. The choice is yours

4 Likes

Most businessmen should understand this, but too many donā€™t, so I better clarify.

:face_with_monocle:

She will work in whatever capacity she actually has the skills for.
Accounting, Operations, Customer Support, Social Media, Secretarial, etc.

Nobody is talking about her having a high-level position, or any decision-making authority.
She has not earned that.

Giving her such a position ā€¦ when she is NOT EVEN married to you ā€¦ is practically giving her the reputation of ā€œsucking her way to the top.ā€

ā€¦

Even after the marriage, she will not have a seat on the board of directors;
she wonā€™t automatically earn even a single share of the business.

These are NOT matters of Love.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Her leaving her job and joining you ā€¦ is NOT a test of her femininity ā€¦ THAT is a given.

Why even tolerate her in your life, if she doesnā€™t provide ā€¦ ā€œEncouragement, understanding, acceptance and approval and faith and all those feel good things.ā€

ā€¦

This is a test of ā€¦ Who Comes First ā€¦ her career or her relationship with you.

Because when one inconveniences the other ā€¦ AND ā€¦ that divorce looks very lucrative ā€¦

Which one will be sacrificed?

:hot_face:

And you canā€™t take her word for it. You can only trust her actions.
Sheā€™s a woman. She will always have the right to change her mind.

:joy:

For a marriage decision ā€¦

because of divorce statistics, and
the ratio of women who will permanently quit working after the first child ā€¦

The prospective wifeā€™s ā€œlove of her careerā€ ā€¦ matters a LOT ā€¦ to the financial dynamics of the man.

One who is en route to be a millionaire within the next few years, versus one who never sees himself realistically making the local equivalent of over $150k/yr ā€¦

These men need to select very different wives.

:innocent:

Anyway, letā€™s not push it on this thread.
We can start a separate discussion on the lounge if more men desire to discuss such things.

:hugs:

10 Likes

Everyone has that right :smiley:

2 Likes

CFW Heartsong BLIND Study

Iā€™ll just post this here because Heartsong doesnā€™t get enough love.

Iā€™ve been running a ā€œBlind studyā€ with my wife the last 3 weeks. 2 weeks CFW and yesterday Heartsong ZP.
She didnā€™t know what the subs do at all, she didnt even know we do this ā€œstudyā€ She just trusts me with whatever sub I give her.

Also, her English is truly BASIC conversational english.

So, CFW was very noticable. About 8-ish hours after each loop, she got in a shitty mood, sometimes even depressive, said ā€œlife sucks right nowā€ (very stressful at her job). That lasted for about 2 days, when she suddenly was joyful again. In love with life etc.
I guess you can see where the Regeneration and LB part played.

Like it was REALLY noticable. All of a sudden her mood switched.

Yesterday then, I gave her Heartsong. ONE LOOP.
About an hour later her mood was SUPERLOVELY and bubbly. She keeps touching me, caressing me throughout the day (she knows my love language is touch). This increased like 10x more than usual. Smiling all the time, etc.

Yesterday evening we were making out for 20 minutes straight. Now, as a married couple with kids, this IS quite rare, so itā€™s a big plus.
And I actually felt like I am falling in love with her anew. Like, in the beginning, where you just enjoy making out, forgetting the world.

So itā€™s interesting to be on the receiving part of a sub for once. Her playing Heartsong definitely also had an impact on me!

Sheā€™s also way more open to me touching HER. Like Iā€™ve been groping her all day lol and she smiles everytime :wink: That smirk of ā€œI love that you desire me.ā€

Iā€™d imagine, sex will also be different.

So give Heartsong some love!

Outside of that: PLACEBO LOL
Again, she had no idea whatā€™s in the subs, speaks basic English and it changed her A LOT right away.

29 Likes

For 2 nights nowā€¦ Iā€™ve been dreaming about my ex. I rarely remember my dreams but these ones stuck with me. Where we wereā€¦ how many people were thereā€¦ the feelingsā€¦ and all that.

The first one, I was waiting in line when I noticed her and her best friend on the otherā€¦ things got tense and I noticed how they kept eying me. I felt all kinds of emotions at that time. Assuming her and I were to get back together, Iā€™d never love the same way and I wouldnā€™t commit like before so I donā€™t know why Iā€™m going through such emotions when itā€™s clear as daylight she wasnā€™t the one I loved the most.

The second one, she was with a friendā€¦ I donā€™t know the person so I donā€™t remember her. When we crossed paths, itā€™s as if the world stopped and all the emotions come outā€¦ itā€™s a good thing it wasnā€™t show but damn, why now and why her. This time we talked but I had like a celebrity effect, lots of people were talking to me causing a rift between us. And when I started pushing through these people(again, why am I doing this) I woke up.

I was annoyed at the fact that I woke up. The feelings from both nights stuck with meā€¦ They seemed to get amplified after I listened to a loop of Heartsong. Iā€™d understand if I was having all of this with the girl I dated before herā€¦ she was my best friend, Iā€™d go as far as to say my soulmate. We were crazy about each other but nah, it had to be her and I have no explanation for itā€¦

I wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell meā€¦

7 Likes

Well I am feeling like I am in love with my roommate/partner, whatever he is. I didnā€™t think that was possible. I still want other options because this partner is flaky.

6 Likes

Hmmm, being in love and feeling like you are in love I believe are radically different. What makes you feel like itā€™s the latter over the former?

1 Like

Being in love to me is more of a head emotion where as feeling in love is more of the heart. Itā€™s just a feeling that will end up either turning into being in love or will fade away eventually. When I was on Heartsong Qv2, I had some very strong feelings of afterglow. This felt the same, but more intense and with feelings of love.

5 Likes

Thank you for posting that. It helped to raise my spirit.

1 Like

Heartsong feels pretty intense, I guess it has a strong healing component.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure someone mentioned it was about 70% healing but I donā€™t have the direct quote.

5 Likes

Some info I just found:

I guess the second quote can explain the 70% part.

15 Likes

Explains why I wrote this on my journal yesterdayā€¦

Feeling like my chest has reached a threshold of holding all these emotions inā€¦ it just wants to explode and I have no proper outlet for itā€¦

Now Iā€™m listening to a song Iā€™d normally wouldnā€™t listen to and my heart feels like itā€™s weeping. Thereā€™s now heat on the back, center and front of my heart. I feel my emotions becoming lighter. Iā€™m wondering, why was I so afraid of intimacyā€¦ truly caring. I know Iā€™ve been hurt before but to allow another person to shape me in a way thatā€™s fearing such experiences instead of being wise and choosing better wasnā€™t a good move.

I let them run my life.

People are quite surprising and I have a feeling Iā€™ve been misjudging someā€¦ the ones who would have gave me the best feelings simply because I was seeking drama instead of peaceā€¦ mistaking a mismatch for ā€œthe best thingā€ that has ever happened to me

Itā€™s okay to love but start with myself and set proper standards for itā€¦.

And let go of everyone who falls short on it, I know Iā€™m too much but I wonā€™t be to the right personā€¦ the one who matches me.

And just like that, I feel lighter.

14 Likes

tought this fit here quite nicely. The healing in this sub still seems extremely potent, be warned.

4 Likes

The sub is bringing to my awareness that my own perception of physical attractiveness is different than what I was taught to like as a child. There are two possible guys that may have been manifested, but I still shy away from them for unknown reasons to me. I ran the sub yesterday and I felt all this sexual energy, and then I felt so much happiness after. It felt like the real me was craving to hear what Heartsong brought to me. Iā€™ve been drawn to listen to ā€œLet it beā€ for the last few day, and it helps me to set people free from my own standards. I set myself free, as I set them free.

14 Likes

This makes me reconsider when the best time to run the sub might be. If itā€™s like CFW, I may have to schedule this for a time when I itā€™s okay for me to not be my high performance self at work and personal life.

1 Like