Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

You did not negate anything I said. You’re only confirming it. :hugs:

My post was for men … looking for a wife … running “Emperor + Heartsong” stack.

Unless someone brings it up, it is not necessary to discuss why this is not applicable if the genders were reversed.

:wink:

PS:
I’m also SuperStraight, and have zero relationship suggestions for gay or trans-people.
Completely outside my areas of experience or understanding.

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Yes, this. I’m inspired by . As my statement originally stands I both agree with you 100% you. And it was a classy way of saying finding that perfect woman to bone who can also help with patronage and/or fundraising :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is ME male enhancement or minds eye? haha

1 Like

Wait, I clearly missed that you have a gf now alongside your wife? I feel like I need to check back on your journal!

Outside of that, agreed with all the things said. Men should look for more in a woman than just how well they can park their member. A woman that supports your mission is a superpower.

1 Like

haha no. Just went with the use of the word “girlfriend” when replying to Simon. A hypothetical example. I am, however, opening myself to the possibility of seeing where that could lead.

Part of the reason I’m taking a break from SubClub subs this week is I’m testing out some other stuff in regards to the Moonbeam girl. And I had to remove all other variables whilst testing that.

EDIT: Whenever I resolve to open myself up to the possibility of getting love from “other”…is when the wife perks up…even though I never mention any of this to her. She knows only that I listen to subliminals, doesn’t even know about the journal.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I am watching you and your journal, honey :kissing_heart:

Yes, something has perked big boy :eggplant:

Good idea. And keep it that way. One of the appealing things about this forum is anonymity.

So many flashes of the buried pain I wasn’t aware of… it went on for some time, letting me feel it once more, as I release it. Then followed by all the times I’ve felt genuinely loved. I have a feeling this whole process ain’t done yet, this will take time.

I’m now asking questions such as what would I do if I truly and deeply loved myself when taking an action.

And something happened that caught me by surprise. It’s 6pm I’m going to the store, on my way there since it’s a bit dark I came across this other woman whom I’d talk to, she fits the perfect ideal of someone I’d want right now… nothing serious and nothing light, just vibes and good time. Since I was shocked and was kinda moody I let her go, didn’t even say hello and what’s worse is I forget her name. I’ll check her out on Facebook, I might be fighting an uphill battle cause of this.

10 Likes

I did the same thing. I was feeling sad and moody. I walked into the room and was shocked to see him there. I just made brief eye contact, didn’t even smile, turned around and left. Then five minutes later, I felt really bad about treating him that way.

5 Likes

Been feeling like there’s another part of me lately…like a partner whom I can’t see but can sense their presence lightly. Like I’m contemplating decisions for two instead of one. Weird. But it’s different so I like it lol

10 Likes

wow, I totally understand that feeling and sensing the partner aspect, I had that on the QV2 version.

3 Likes

Years ago, my lady made the grave error of reading my old notebooks, freeform notes and scripting journals and went into massive recon.

I had warned her many, many times that this was all private and wouldn’t make sense to her, especially out of the context of my brain.

It took awhile for her to come to terms with some of what I wrote but she learned a valuable lesson.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching tons of video clips of my namesake. I’m feeling kinda Imperial. Hope to hell mine never finds and reads mine…because reasons…

4 Likes

Keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

Immo keep on being the senate

1 Like

Yesterday I did Heartsong ZP and CFW ZP… this stack is just so good at making you feel good and a beacon of love.

Tomorrow I will do Diamond, cant wait for that extra sexiness in the mix.

I feel good, connected, open, loving, overall in a really good place. My girlfriend was ecstatic about almost anything I did or said.

Sex was amazing.

10 Likes

Thinking of doing 1-2 or 2-3 loops of this one as its more about manifesting so I wonder if more loops would be better

1 Like

I’m doing self care, so I prefer to be on my own right now. Yet here I am receiving so much love and affection, I just wanna🤢This is working way too well cause I got a woman traveling 300km just to see me.

11 Likes

Did 3 loops today in tandem and after I finished I got randomly followed on social media by a new girl.

She doesn’t look like my type but just thought I’d log it as it did seem instant lol.

8 Likes

This same guy was walking in my direction and he had a very strong reaction when he saw me and he did the strangest thing. He seemed glad yet shocked to see me then his whole stomach literally shook uncontrollably.

I don’t know what to think of this. I’ve never seen anyone react this way before.

7 Likes