Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

Thanks for pointing this out. Will hotfix in a bit.

1 Like

Greatly said as always. I, too, noticed, that I cannot fully focus on wealth alone, my thoughts always drive around my marriage and the sex-life. So I figured I run PS and EoG both, so that need is taken care of, and my focus on wealth is cleaner.

But yes, I think the ZP core script guides you to what you need the most right now anyway, and whatever sub you run, its script on top of it will give it an edge in a certain direction. But the things that bother us emotionally the most, will likely take precedence.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching your Primal Seduction journey with interest. Iā€™m also attuned to my relationship/sex life in a very immediate way. But I havenā€™t prioritized that at all yet in my subliminal journey.

I imagine that I might have a strong immediate response to titles like Primal and especially Heartsong.

For now, Iā€™m keeping them for the next chapter.

8 Likes

iā€™ve been listening to Heartsong and Lovebomb the past 3 weeks then magic happened

i just met the girl i want to marry. the girl with all the qualities i long and desire from a partner from looks to attitude to background.

and we really vibe with one another at anything. like we share the same food preferences to name one. she calls me at some nights and we talk for 3 to 5 hours.

i just want to thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire for making this wonderful products. i finally met the one i can call the love of my life.

45 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing @Jes1946 Iā€™m so happy for you. What was the series of events that led to you meeting her?

1 Like

itā€™s quite uncommon broā€¦ her profile just appeared on my feed then something urged me to add her and message her right away. then from there everything clickedā€¦ we got along right away like we are meant to meet, after a day or 2 she called me on FB messenger out of the blue to chat then and there i found out she has all the traits, attitude, and background that i want from a girl with some bonuses included (Her voice is so damn cute)ā€¦ very unexpected but i felt something on those moments that made myself feel so damn happy and euphoric like finding the treasure you really want after all the digging you have made. i felt sheā€™s the one im looking for (Im very picky with the girls i want to date, but i sleep with them casually most of the time)

thanks Heartsong and LoveBomb

20 Likes

Iā€™ve been running LBFH and DR Stage 3 together and Iā€™m loving it. LBFH has increased the healing and might be one of those titles I always have in my stack no matter what. I really like it.

Iā€™m having a tough time deciding on my third title. Iā€™m now considering HS because one of my main issues and healing has been around getting over a heartbreak situation. One of those things that I let go on for weā€™re talking years. I thought she was the one and all that crazy stuff.

Well in the end it turns out she didnā€™t really like and didnā€™t even respect me. But I had enough healing to finally realize I had to walk away and walk away for good. I kept holding on to hope and I finally said goodbye to it.

I know it might be a rough couple of cycles with HS. I can handle it and because Iā€™m not in a full time work situation again, I think I just might go for it.

Iā€™m not necessarily looking for a relationship mostly to maximize healing. Iā€™d also like some boost in the social department and just general relationships and finding myself more around the right people than the toxic people and work situations Iā€™ve been in in the recent past.

Maybe HS doesnā€™t do all of that but Iā€™ll read through the thread maybe and find out from people whoā€™ve used it to get over a bad breakup or something and also any ā€œoff-labelā€ benefits. I always like those nice surprises, theyā€™re just a bonus to the already great titles.

Okay Iā€™ve decided I need to hold off on HS. I donā€™t want to overload myself with the healing right now as I tackle DR stage 4 and LBFH.

For my personal situation Iā€™m looking at Heartsong as a potential ā€œstage 5ā€ after I come off of Dragon Reborn, just for good measure.

2 Likes

Damn! This is an amazing thing. Congrats (I know Iā€™m late).
Hope I get the same thing, just started Heartsong alongside LBfH (and my Stark custom).

2 Likes

Great!! I just ordered my LBfH, Heartsong customā€¦ Extra spicy.

1 Like

Good idea HS has a strong healing component, it totally changed my understanding of my current relationship and helped me let go of issues hanging from previous ones.

I feel the same wayā€¦ Its too damn good.

1 Like

Go B! Go B! Go B!

With Love Bomb or LBFH?

How is it going with the two of you now? Congratulations on your success.

Love Bomb

1 Like

weā€™re doing great bro

2 Likes

Amazing Jes! Congratulations, happy for you!

1 Like

Is this Hearthsong? Can it be achieved with Hearthsong? Or something else?

2 Likes

Guess they have to make a DongSong ZP now

2 Likes

This is the closest answer I could find:

6 Likes

I was wondering if this could be used as a short term sub for like holidays or club/date night.

1 Like