Q Modules Experiences

Some obvious instant spark results someone?

1 Like

So carpe and commander would be an excellent combo for sleep schedule, instant shift of discipline, and going to sleep and waking up when I need to? Along with ADHD?

Yes.

However, I think that the executive would be a better choice for this now that the executive is 100% about “executive function” no pun intended, which is the lacking part of the brain for people with ADHD.

The commander is executive function + additional status. I’m going to ask more about the exact differences between the two.

But yes, for ADHD, a killer combo would be Machine: Action, Machine: Rest, Carpe Diem, Khronos Key, and the Commander OR executive (because both work on executive functioning.)

Khronos key would also be amazing because that’s time dilation is actually a superpower of people with ADHD, so, it should be improved upon further to make it a really useful skill.

imagine doing your work during the day and feeling like you have all the time in the world. Imagine studying doing something boring and never feeling like it’s boring or taking too long… next thing you know, it’s just done!

Khronos Key works on flow, most likely, because getting into flow causes time dilation… and the ONLY way to get into flow is by being deeply focused, so, I believe it would be a focus module, either directly or indirectly, and therefore GREAT for ADHD.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I was also intrigued by khronos key, so it’s funny that you mentioned it, but in one of my custom ideas one of it’s main functions and goals would be churning the hell out of the flow state, namely because people were saying they got days worth of stuff done in a matter of hours while being able to get up to 10-12 hours just on limitless, so I was thinking why not add QL 3 and khronos key maybe minds eye or Stark ( if having a core in multiple customs help any)

But then read @friday post about needing to go back to the previous stages of QL in his wanted Khan journal.

So I’m kinda iffy on some things, still gotta post some stuff I put together mentally yesterday and today

Does anyone have experience with the module VORTEX DIVE CRUCIBLE ?

It’s a module I’ve currently in my future custom and felt really good about it but the more the time pass the more I question that choice

Because I’d like my next custom to dig deep into me and rip out my strength for me to use, I’m just concerned about the functioning of that precise module and how I’m supposed to expect for it to work

I may want to be shown my strength and at the same time I’m a bit afraid that it might be a bit “overkill” mode and maybe should focus on making strength purely and later reinforce it through Vortex Dive Crucible going from powerfull to invicible (in some ways, at least that’s how I see it)

So please share experience you had with that module. Also if a mod or admin could give me a bit more insight on that one appart from it’s description that would be greatly appreciated :pray:t2:

My current custom plan :

Cores (A sun has to decide to shine) :

• Mind’s Eye
  • God Like Masculinity

Pure masculine strengths - Chaos bender :

• Power Awareness
  • Steadfast
  • Vortex dive crucible
  • Immortals Courage
  • Furious Ascent
    / Immortal’s Blade (confirmed module)/Fenrir ?

Stillness Master :

• Everpresent
  • Flow

Unlimited Emotion Unlocker :

• Emo Unfiltered
  • The wonder

Spiritual Sun maker/igniter :

• Awakened perception
  • Mystery
  • Faith unweilding
  • Bluesky

Growth Boosters :

• Deus
  • Tyrant
  • Mountain Breaker

I still want big PP so does a sun :

• Male enhancement
  • ̶S̶/̶P̶S̶ ̶E̶n̶d̶o̶c̶r̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶(̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶l̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶)̶ (my hormones will balance themselves out of how I feel internaly instead)

+** ̶M̶o̶s̶a̶ï̶c̶** (deciding to trust zp structure)

1 Like

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, @Melior!

I personally am looking for experiences on the module “Current Invoker.” It is a general manifestation module. People often talk a lot about Yggdrasil, not so much about Current Invoker. I’m considering it in the context of my custom which is about manifesting the best people into my life.

4 Likes

“Asclepius”? Why didnt I see that before. Anyone running it?

Does anyone have Rogue or Power Unleashed in their custom, how did they execute?

1 Like

Does anyone have experience with the module “Avatar” and “Awakened Perception”?

Interesting review of the “Remembrance” Module, which unlike it’s description had a much wider effect.

Wherever I went it manifested scenarios were I came across old buddies and friends who I had not seen in a long while, and easily reconnected with (transcendental connection), in essence we’d conjured the best memories of our relationship in the past, almost effortlessly.

I really fell in love with this module… however, it might also have been from other scripting such as the Fame aspect of Stark were I constantly even saw the family members of friends I wished to reconnect with, who then, went back home and told my friend they saw me in public (because of the Fame).

Etc…

Harmonic Singularity is one of my favourite modules…

I went to a healer few months ago and she mentioned I had some tense muscles and stuck meridians on the sides of my feet (which I knew but did not tell her to test her expertise)…

I have it in my Custom and it’s working exactly on those areas.

It’s such a magnificently powerful module for so many reasons. I think it’s also designed to release energetic blockages, even though it is a natural side effect of releasing such tensions.

3 Likes

Wow that sounds like a powerful module. I was looking in the Q store and was so amazed by how many incredible modules there are… I am planning to create a custom soon and I’m very excited

2 Likes

I have a feeling that you’re gonna be one of the people who won’t have an issue of “oh noooo I have too many modules I want in my custom”.

One thing I genuinely respect about you is how you always know exactly what you want, and not get distracted by other things due to any “possibilities”.

Will be looking forward to this, tag me in your modules list whenever you decide to post it.

2 Likes

For sure!!!

1 Like

Anyone with experience with “Transcendental Connection”?

2 Likes

I have a hard time deciding which one is the better.
Fusion Optimized or Health Codex.
I mean only from a health perspective, not spiritual.

Do you want energy, or do you want guidance to healthy interventions?

1 Like

Probably both.

Why not both? The synergy is probably great.

I do not want to, just one is enough.