Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

You have a ZP manifestation booster that can be used as an extra to your stack, once a week, as well as the inherent manifestation powers of ZP.

Do you really think you need it :wink:?

2 Likes

What about removing Blue Skies? Must admit it seems a bit off in your custom. Any reason for including it?

2 Likes

The latest update to my tentative custom (yes I still haven’t purchased it yet, I try to be meticulous with my plans):

Cores:
Muay Thai Mastery X
Mind’s Eye

Subliminal/Stack booster:
Deus
Unlimiter (remove skill-based limits)
Carpe Diem Ascended (motivation & happiness)
Berserker (fighting stack booster)
Fortune’s Favorite (manifestation of luck)

Physical shifting:
APS: Legs
Serum X
Harmonic Singularity (relaxation of tensions in body, directly impacts physical and mental)
Elegance (graceful movement)

Mental skills:
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Ego Adsum (shifting focus into the present moment)
Submodel alpha (machine-learning approach to training using imagination)

Technical skills:
All-Seeing (sharper senses & perception)
Master’s Coordination (hand-eye coordination)

Physical skills:
Equilibrium (flexibility, agility, balance)
Inexhaustible (stamina)
Blink (speed)
Thunder (reflexes)

Any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated, as always.

2 Likes

Damn I am digging the idea of maximising sexual energy but then transmuting it. You plan on journalling on the forum? Would love to read that!

2 Likes

Thank you so much

This has helped me figure out my main cores next is the modules… my custom is going to be a kitchen sink sadly lol

3 Likes

Having a bunch of emotional healing doesn’t really “overtake” other effects, per se. You just end up with a lot of recon, which clouds your ability to see the other positive changes. Those who run titles like this usually notices the improves during the washout.

8 Likes

Your order would go on hold. The ones that haven’t been converted aren’t even in the Q software right now.

2 Likes

Did you get an answer to this yet?

I’ve got 3 cores I’m considering asking about for a custom

1 Like

Not yet… :pleading_face:

I also haven’t submitted a ticket yet though, as I was hoping to get a response from @SaintSovereign as he is likely to be more familiar with me personally than the support person. Unless they hired the support person from the forum, but that’s less likely.

To reiterate:

I accept that a random newbie probably wouldn’t do well with 3 cores in a ZP custom, my question was if I could handle it, with 2+ years of sub use under my belt, and virtually no recon to speak of.

I guess I could just order the sub and see if it passes the check… but, getting questions answered is nice lol.

1 Like

Try a DM maybe? I’m pretty sure Saint gets @'ed 10 times a day so it could be easy to miss a few.

Has anyone had success running customs which feature Khan ST4 + another core on ZP?

Guys, I’m reluctant to recommend 3 cores to anyone, as they can be very dense. Here’s the issue: the 3 core custom will feel really good at first, when it’s getting that initial hit of amazing scripting. As time goes by, however, and the healing stuff starts kicking in, you’re looking at a triple whammy of recon. That’s why we recommend staying away from too many cores. Gives you more space. Many of you are using customs to try and run five titles (three in the custom, two majors). This is ALOT of change at once. Be careful.

13 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up!

Very important imo.

2 Likes

I KNEW this was how it operates but I wasn’t sure.

I always felt initially the sub feels really good, right to external results. But after a few weeks, I get recon. Well, to me, it’s not so much recon as literally HEALING.
But anyway, that makes sense!

That’s me lol
Looking forward to that recon setting in next week, haha

In all seriousness, recon is good because after it’s done you feel SUPERgreat. But I did realise that some people manage to glide on a “sub-high” by constantly exposing themselves to the subs. (Some people being me) and once you get off it, you get hit HARD.
Or, after a week of washout and the recon sets in you get right back into the subs to get that “high” again.

Which is why I think what you told me in DM to once a year or something run a 4, or even 6-week washout is very helpful to finally give the subconscious time to work through all of it!

7 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign! I guess that means AEM ZP would have only Emperor and EoG4 as cores then, removing RICH and IC.

Is Sultan a good enough swap for RICH, with EoG4 as a core?

1 Like

Seems like there would be Hardware Recon and also Software Recon

Hardware recon : basic physical challenges of adapting to exposure to ANY subliminal

Software recon: challenges of adapting to the specific messages of a particular subliminal

Someone creates a script that says “Water is wet”.

They then use that script to create a ZP Terminus3 strength subliminal.

Hardware recon will be the result of the sheer intensity and power of the build strength.

Software recon (or Message recon), on the other hand, will be almost zero because of how easy it is to integrate the message of ‘Water is wet’.

Is this framing accurate, @SaintSovereign?

5 Likes

Well… maybe not - when you put it that way :sweat_smile:

I suppose it’s an emotional attachment to the idea I guess, since I dreamed about this sub after making a petition to Jove/Jupiter - and I kinda got stuck on it. I’ll give it some deeper thought. Although, I could use the help of being more focused and conscious (deliberate?) about my manifestation process, and the Jupiter module seems to help with that?

Ah, I can see how it would seem like it, but I’m aiming for a manifestation custom and I think its a neat touch to it. First of all I didn’t want to change @Melior initial build since it seems to be working great for manifestation purposes. Secondly it’s a “love” module which is the energy I want to transmute. And in the description of it also mentions “push growth continuously”, and “to take the user’s cognitive, artistic/creative and spiritual abilities to the next level.” - So I think it has a role to fill :slight_smile:

Yeah I had the idea a while back but didn’t think more about how, and then reading about ItsSymphonie’s success with manifesting with his custom I figured it would be perfect for the job. :smiley: I’ll write about it for sure (in black) but I won’t be getting it for another couple of months.

4 Likes

Then you should look at the proposed custom I posted before called reality breaker

Here:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look into it for sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished finalising my manifestation custom that friends here helped me make I just now have to make it. I left in the possibilities section for you just incase there’s stuff there for you (and others).

I checked with support to see if this was good to go for my situation and apparently it is.

CORES:

AsC
Minds Eye

MODULES:

Remembrance
Ebon Maneuver
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Untouchable
Mountain Breaker
Current Invoker
Divine Will