Support Ticket Questions & Answers

Question:

Answer:

3 Likes

Question:

I do muay thai and noticed great improvement with hero origins, will adding muay thai mastery to my stack will me redundant with hero?

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! It’s great to hear about your improvements with HERO Origins in your Muay Thai practice! While both HERO Origins and Muay Thai Mastery X aim to enhance your capabilities, they do so in different ways. HERO Origins is designed to elevate your overall mastery and personal growth, encompassing various skills and aspects of your life.

On the other hand, Muay Thai Mastery X is specifically targeted at enhancing your Muay Thai fighting abilities swiftly and effectively. Since you’ve noticed substantial improvement with HERO Origins, incorporating Muay Thai Mastery X can likely provide a focused boost to your Muay Thai skills, complementing the broader development you’ve gained from HERO.

In summary, combining both could offer great results, where HERO Origins enriches your overall mastery and Muay Thai Mastery X fine-tunes and accelerates your progress in Muay Thai.

6 Likes

Question:

Is stacking Hero with CFW a good idea?

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Absolutely! Stacking Hero Origins with Chosen From Within (CFW) can be a great combination. Hero Origins focuses on attaining mastery and wisdom in various domains of your personal passions, aligning with the code of honor and the pursuit of becoming a true leader.

On the other hand, Chosen From Within is geared towards removing emotional and energetic obstacles, helping you radiate a powerful and stoic presence. When combined, these can create a synergistic effect, enhancing your personal growth, leadership qualities, and the ability to resonate as a strong, admirable individual in your chosen pursuits.

Together, they can assist you in crafting a well-rounded and impactful persona, making this combination a compelling choice for your subliminal stack. I hope I was able to provide some helpful insights today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

@ouroboros

4 Likes

Dang that’s persuasive AF - someone get the support staff a Pulitzer !

5 Likes

The way of ROI and Cosmic Navigator conflict

Do you think both are compatible with each other?

Both seem to aim for efficiency, but there seems a difference.It seems that Cosmic navigator might guide one to avoid particular challange because its an easier route, even if facing that challange could provide immense growht or value in the long run. While with the way for ROI might direct one to a challange because the roi is worth the effort.

so my point of view is Cosmic navigator and the Way of ROI have a good degree to be compatible but due to differing views on challenges and potentially different time horizons there is a good chance of conflict.

Would appreciate your take on it.

1 Like

Main Store Titles that help with Intermittent Fasting and One Meal a Day. Two answers here. One from Support and the other from Saint.

Question to Support:
Hello there! Hope you are doing great.

I would like help with choosing a Main Store Title that aids in intermittent fasting and One Meal a Day. Helping in controlling our diet and not snacking. Basically not be as hungry or if hungry, to help with denying food until it is the self-appointed time to eat.

Thank you!

Support Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Based on your goals of aiding with intermittent fasting, and helping control your diet by reducing hunger and resisting snacking, I recommend starting with Emperor Fitness. While Emperor Fitness focuses on overall physical advancement, it offers extensive upgrades in various areas related to physicality.

You can start from Stage 1, which includes honing your skills in physical disciplines, mastering nutrition, recovery, sleep, and mental strength. Understanding your nutritional needs and optimizing your eating habits align great with your goal of controlling your diet and sticking to intermittent fasting.

As you progress through the stages of Emperor Fitness, you’ll find technologies and approaches to optimize your body’s processes, enhance discipline, motivation, and understand your unique nutritional needs. It can be a valuable tool to support your goals of maintaining fasting schedules and controlling your diet effectively.

Remember to be consistent and patient with the process, allowing time for results. I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

Question to Saint:
Hello Saint. How you doing?

A quick question. Which titles are best for Intermittent fasting? Will be doing One Meal a Day for a while and I need some self-discipline.

Later:
Have gotten the answer for this from Support. It’s Emperor Fitness.

Answer from Saint:
Or Spartan. It’s not nearly as strong, but it can definitely get the job done.

Note: I had run Emperor Fitness (mainly ST1 and ST2) when it was in Qv1 build and yes it was very good for One Meal a Day during that time and it helped me lose tons of weight. Have a review of it here on the forum:

A Testimonial of Health and Weightloss using Emperor Fitness ST1 and ST2

Good to know that Spartan: Apex Warrior works for this too.

6 Likes

I remember when i used Spartan it helped me when i was bulking to eat more even if i was not hungry so i can see how it can help to do the opposite.

3 Likes

Really good :+1: I guess it works dependent on your intentions. Concious guidance and all.

Appreciate your input, Ragnar :pray:. Your body appreciated your food input too : P

2 Likes

Hi there,
Can i stack heartsong and wanted/wanted black?
Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can stack Heartsong with Wanted or Wanted Black if you wish to simultaneously focus on deepening your connection with love and relationships (Heartsong) while embodying an enigmatic and magnetic presence (Wanted/Wanted Black). Combining these subliminals allows for a comprehensive approach to both enhancing your romantic life and projecting a captivating aura. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. I will be happy to help.

Sincerely,
SubClub

7 Likes

Can I have IQ booster in Index Gate:UPX custom?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Adding the IQ and Cognitive Booster to a custom that already includes Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X can indeed complement and enhance the cognitive benefits. While Index Gate primarily focuses on improving programming skills and understanding of various languages and technologies, the IQ and Cognitive Booster module targets broader cognitive enhancement, aiding in the development of your genius and overall cognitive abilities. The synergy between the two could lead to a more comprehensive boost in both programming skills and general intellectual capabilities, making it a valuable addition to your custom.
I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

4 Likes

Question:

The Q-Store has the module ‘Male Enhancement’.

I’m building another custom right now and I’m wondering if the tech in this module has been updated, since the release of BDLM?

The reason for the dilemma is that I’m building another ‘Legacy of the Spartan’ custom and the complimentary core is ‘TROTNW’. I’d prefer not to go three cores, obviously

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, our Male Enhancement module in the Q-Store has been updated since the release of BDLM. If you’re creating a Legacy of the Spartan custom and aiming to limit cores, you can confidently choose Male Enhancement without adding an extra cores to your custom. Keep optimizing that custom and embracing those gains! :rocket:

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

6 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic MVP for the share!

2 Likes

@vesper @extraordinaire this is interesting that modules get updated… implies other modules, deep sleep etc, also get updated

3 Likes

That was the reason I asked. :slight_smile:

An agent just replied to your ticket: Difference between book blitz and reading mastery?, with the ticket ID #18749:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. While both Book Blitz and Reading Mastery aim to enhance reading speed and information retention, there are differences in their emphasis and potential additional benefits:

Book Blitz:

• Focuses on blitzing through vast amounts of information swiftly.
  • Enhances the ability to read fast and clearly, aiding in studying, researching, or enjoying reading.
  • Emphasizes lightning-fast reading while still effectively utilizing the information read.
  • Can improve your natural ability to read quickly over time.

Reading Mastery:

• Concentrates on improving productivity by increasing reading speed and retention.
  • Aids in finding effective tactics to accelerate your reading pace.
  • Enhances efficiency in reading, vital in a world where fast and effective information absorption is key.
  • Doesn’t explicitly mention the same focus on lightning-fast reading as Book Blitz does.

In summary, Book Blitz appears to focus more on rapid reading through a large volume of material, while Reading Mastery concentrates on enhancing productivity by improving reading speed and retention, potentially providing tactics for effective acceleration of reading. Both modules have their unique emphasis and may suit different preferences and reading objectives.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

7 Likes

Question:

What is the difference between the BDLM Core and the updated Male Enhancement module in the Q Store?

Subliminal Club Support Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The main difference between BDLM and Male Enhancement is that BDLM is a major core. A “core” is the central or foundational module that serves as the backbone of your custom subliminal stack. BDLM’s main focus is on enhancing male attributes, including size, power, and confidence.

The updated Male Enhancement module in our Q Store is a standalone module, specifically designed for increasing the length and girth, with a focus on confidence and proficiency with your current size.

Both aim for similar goals but may have differences in how they work and the experiences they offer. I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

2 Likes

what do they mean by this in context of BDLM? :thinking:

Big D Energy. According to Google, this means " the attractive aura exuded by a person who has understated but unshakeable self-confidence".

Confidence in your PP translafes to confidence in bed and confidence that you can handle anything in general.

useful to know. thank you

1 Like

Question:

Will the module SPS: Endocrine System raise my testosterone and dht and help me grow a beard?

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. SPS: Endocrine System primarily focuses on the overall health and functioning of the endocrine system, including glands associated with hormone production like the testes. While it can contribute to hormonal balance, individual results regarding the increase in testosterone and DHT levels may vary.

If you are specifically looking to enhance facial hair growth, such as growing a beard, it’s essential to consider a title more tailored to that goal. For facial hair growth and other physical appearance changes, Wanted Core can be beneficial. Wanted Core includes physical shifting technology focused on developing various areas and features of your body, which may contribute to improvements in muscle development, fat loss, bone alignment, hair improvement, and other physical aspects.

So, for your desired beard growth and hormonal enhancements, it’s recommended to combine SPS: Endocrine System with Wanted Core, which can target the specific physical changes you are looking for, including facial hair growth. Please keep in mind that the growth of facial hair can be influenced by genetics and other factors, so individual results may vary.

1 Like